[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw cant enlist in army

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 13

>be me
>brother joined military when I was 6
>always looked up to him and everyone in the armed services as heroes
>few years later
>entering teenagehood, family falls apart
>get severely depressed
>start acting like an asshole
>sometimes end up being an ass to my brother when he visits
>eventually my life completely goes to shit, i run away, multiple suicide attempts, put myself in hospital for self harm injuries, drop out of school, ect
>its been a couple years since then
>i've cleaned my act up, gotten a GED, slave away at a fulltime job, and try my best to keep my mental health in check
>brother has since gotten an officer's commissioning
>see whole family support him and congratulate him during and after his ceremony
>feel absolutely terrible for how much of a brat i was my big bro
>start talking to him again
>start repairing the bond between us
>one day he calls me up
>says he knows of a unit that needs more guys
>asks if I want to enlist
>heartily agree
>start whipping myself into shape (I'm a little overweight)
>figure out what I need to do to be able to enlist
>start reading about MEPS
>find out self harm and suicide attempts are a permanent DQ
>literally no way to hide it, there's medical records of this shit
>now I can't ever be like my brother
>now i have to explain to him that I can't serve because I was a selfish dramatic cunt who tried to an-hero
>tfw now there's no chance of earning his respect
>now he'll always see me as weaker and inferior whether he shows it or not
>family will never congratulate me and be proud of me like they are of him

feels fucking bad, robots. I was going to have shit set: college, work experience, cool army skills, admiration and pride from my family, everything. But, i ended up throwing it all away without even knowing it over dumb teenager bullshit. Anybody else got similar feels? big bros in the army, or being DQ'd for dumb shit?
>>
File: 0444.jpg (145KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
0444.jpg
145KB, 960x720px
>>34604658
Why do people feel like the military is just the Army, there are other branches too faggot, if you really want the military experience (which I highly doubt) you can still join the le.
>>
I know a person who was a felon that got his charges waived completely when he joined the marines, it's somewhat common. Given that mentally ill people can join now (trannies) you should give it a try, I'm betting you can get in.
>>
>>34604705
Also you don't get to fucking pick where you get posted, you can have a preference but by the time you finish basic and become a reject (unless you pick something good) that spot will have been filled along with thousands of others, it doesn't just stay the same with a single fucking position open.
>>
>>34604658

Honestly I find it stupid that suicide attempts disqualify you
But I understand where they are coming from, an army has to be strong, not full of fragile unstable bitches.
Suicide attempts mark you for life as being a pussy.
>>
>>34604705
All branches have MEPS, practically every single one DQ's anyone for self mutilation or suicidal ideation/attempts
>>
>>34604658
I think you can waiver pretty much anything
People get waivered for some retarded shit
Just wait for the next troop surge if you want the best chances which might be real soon
>>
>>34604710
No. Fucking. Way. In my country you can fuck up your entire application by giving the wrong answer to this question "If you are on a bridge, do you ever feel like jumping off". The last thing they want is mentally unstable retards with guns.
>>
>>34604658
When every abled body male gets drafted in the next few months you'll have a lot of options when it comes to women.
>>
>>34604710
>>34604730
the army has enough soldiers committing suicide, they really don't want to be taking in anyone who had attempts in the past (even as edgy emo teenagers)
>>
>>34604739
I'm not talking about America you faggot, i'm talking about legion etrangere
>>
>>34604658
there's a draft coming soon with some useless wars that are about to ramp up OP. don't sweat it. you'll be able to throw your life away on a pointless cause and be a permanent welfare queen just like your big bro.
>>
>>34604754
>implying i want roasties
women are fucking trash why would i want one?
>>
>>34604769
>the french

im sorry their country is going to absolute shit im not fighting on behalf of an sjw-invaded parliment
>>
>>34604777
Nice trips. I'm so used to interacting with normies on this board I forgot that that could be unappealing to people.
>>
File: normiesout.png (410KB, 622x640px) Image search: [Google]
normiesout.png
410KB, 622x640px
>>34604808
thanks, dude. Nice to know there's still some real fuckin robots on here.
>>
>>34604804
Why the fuck does that matter? L.E is pretty seprate from mainland france anyway, sure their HQ is in France, but most of them are based in mayotte, french Guiana and Corsica
>>
>>34604752
I'm talking about the U.S. military, I don't know about other countries.
>>
>>34604828
actually i take it back, the foreign legion is pretty fucking rad.

sorry for being rude, /pol/ has kinda made me dislike the frenchies
>>
Why does everyone fall for the legion meme? Personally I think it would be cool to join the IDF and btfo some muzzies. iirc you can join as an american and not lose citizenship.
>>
>>34604878
>/pol/ kinda ruined __________.
Sounds bout right.
>>
File: IMG_5062.jpg (128KB, 720x526px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5062.jpg
128KB, 720x526px
>>34604894
>removing kebab alongside (((them)))
i like galil-chan as much as the next guy but I'm not about to fight alongside fucking semetic ethnostate cunts just for some military experience. I don't like radical islam but that doesn't mean i have to ally myself with the fucking jews.
>>
Well, who said that being the military would fix your life and make everyone like you? Surely you've got other stuff you can develop, be your own man.

Change comes from the innards, friendo. Not your environment.
>>
>>34604878
It started with cuckservatives in the u.s when France didn't want to get embroiled in a middle eastern disaster, freedom fries and all that. France used to be considered very warlike but these retarded conservatives destroyed its image because muh freedom.
>>
File: hahaha.jpg (74KB, 540x376px) Image search: [Google]
hahaha.jpg
74KB, 540x376px
>>34604658

>He fell for the tumblrina mental illness meme

Good goy
>>
>>34604710
Tranny here planning to enlist

I've been psychologically evaluated and wasn't diagnosed with any mental illnesses. I've definitely never cut myself or tried to commit suicide. Wearing girls clothes and having tits doesn't disqualify you from enlisting and certainly doesn't make you as mentally unstable as someone who actually physically harms themself
>>
>>34604947
Still, without the military's paid college tuition I'm kindof fucked. My parents cant put me through college and I cant put myself through college.
>>
>>34605051
Don't fucking take the bait holy fucking shit are you retarded

now this is going to fucking devolve into another tranny thread
>>
>>34604894
>the legion meme
It's not a meme you dip.
>>
>>34604894
Nay, you need to have at least one jewish grandparent, otherwise you have to apply for Israeli citizenship.
>>
How hard is the legion's basic training?
>>
>>34605059
Become a cop, just as much respect and they give any retard a gun.
>>
kek a tranny in the military
i bet you just want to get train fucked by all the jarheads
>>
File: 1486063218574.png (954KB, 900x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1486063218574.png
954KB, 900x1080px
> GED
> College
Pick one. If you couldn't stay in mandatory, easy, and "free" education, why the fuck would colleges think you wont do the same in college?
>>
>>34604658
But what if.

What if you go to MEPS and you lie?

Like don't tell them the truth?

Might sound crazy, but it works for people all of the time. You can even lie about somewhat ambiguous scarring.

I know plenty of guys who got in by lying at MEPS.

Their medical background check isn't thorough at all.

You shouldn't try to give up so easily, OP.
>>
File: 1476519622598.jpg (53KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
1476519622598.jpg
53KB, 540x720px
>>34604804
Marine le Pen will be elected soon and everything will be alright.
Here are some documentaries about the training
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_UIuikQtzM (admission)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rsLnTiavRU (The 6 weeks test)

You'll get French nationality, everybody respects legionnaires and its worldwide famous. You'll get bros from all around the world
>>
>>34604804
You can become an officer if you're among the best.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDPI4PkYHVg (here's the true admission video)
>>
File: 1479054878886.jpg (356KB, 1214x1239px)
1479054878886.jpg
356KB, 1214x1239px
>>34604658
That's what you get for being self harming , suicide attempting attention whore.
No go an hero and succeed in something for once in your life.
>>
File: 1483864073630.png (317KB, 796x712px)
1483864073630.png
317KB, 796x712px
>>34604658
>tfw asthma

origanilo
>>
File: IMG_1577.png (151KB, 449x442px)
IMG_1577.png
151KB, 449x442px
>>34604658
By lord keks grace you just dodged a bullet.
>What's worse than chads stacies and normies all in one room
>them being higher rank than you and not only belittling you but "ordering" you arround to do stupid shit
>>
>>34607297

If everybody told the truth on their medical questionnaires there would be nobody in the military.
>>
>>34607598
Their two-round election system will keep her out unfortunately, and nobody will agree to make a coalition with FN
>>
File: 1476385146605.png (135KB, 377x390px)
1476385146605.png
135KB, 377x390px
>looking forward to going off to some third world shithole to die for Israel
>>
File: LEHGUQk.jpg (410KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
LEHGUQk.jpg
410KB, 800x800px
>want to join the military but have stick arms so would probably fail all the physical stuff.
>>
File: angry pepe.png (246KB, 338x344px) Image search: [Google]
angry pepe.png
246KB, 338x344px
>join the military bro
>try to join
>have arthritis
>tfw

Welp, too dumb for school and body too fucked up for war. Why can't i at least be a cook or something? I want to join the service and feel like I'm a part of something for once. I feel like that goblin from 300 who couldn't join the Spartans.
>>
FFL or pay a crooked doctor to waiver that shit desu~~
>>
>>34609173
Have arthritis too on the hip joint fuck me.

We can at least be part of memetic warfare.
>>
>>34604658

That's fucking life mate. Jesus Christ, stop being a dickhead. You don't know how good you have it.

Can you talk to people? can you hold down even a part time job? do you have a family of any kind?

If yes then STFU
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.