[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ever fool around with a friend?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: friend.png (478KB, 564x643px) Image search: [Google]
friend.png
478KB, 564x643px
Ever fool around with a friend?
>>
yes, I regret it because he won't leave me alone and I realized after fooling around with him that I'm not attracted to him
>>
No I don't have friends. I sometimes fap to the thought of me and a good friend from school double teaming some random slut
>>
>>34604165
Who is this girl? name?
>>
>>34604229
>girl
isn't it a boi?
>>
>>34604290

man you're fucking stupid
>>
>>34604290
>man you're fucking stupid
why? they're pretty androgynous, and isn't this thread about doing gay shit?
>>
>>34604320
well I guess I am too stupid to reply to the right post >>34604297
>>
>>34604165

When I was really young (like 6 or 7 years old) I thought one of my male friends (same age as me) was a girl because he looked really effeminate. He had long hair, big lips, and big girly eyes with long lashes. I ended up making out with him several times before one of my parents was kind enough to ask me if I was interested in boys.

I was confused at first and asked why they thought that, at which point they pointed out the obvious and said that I must like boys since I was kissing my friend so much.

The realization really fucked with my head for a bit. But I got over it, because even if he was a boy, I had no way of knowing that, and I was under the assumption that he was a girl.

Pretty sure that's also why I have a fetish for traps nowadays.
>>
I had a jock friend in HS that fucked me one day.

He was strong as fuc and it was emasculating.
>>
who the fuck is that girl OP?
>>
>friend
lol good one senpai you almost got me
>>
>>34604494
i'll be you friend anon :)
>>
Yes.

But it wasn't gay because we were thinking about girls the whole time.
>>
>>34604297
>man you're fucking stupid
that's very mean
>>
>>34604529

I wouldn't be mean if he wouldn't be stupid
>>
>>34604545
maybe you should try teaching people instead of belittling them!
>>
>>34604165
Sort of, yes. I haven't talked to him in person in almost 9 years, but he was annoying af and not remotely attractive and his personality was awful. I regret it happening because I can never have my first time messing around be with a cute boy.
>>
>>34604545
>thread about doing gay shit
>picture of a rather androgynous girl in the OP
>board is known for tranny and twink spam

why is it stupid to think she might be a trap or a femboy?
>>
>>34604595

that's a man. if he were a female he would have breast tissue. the poster calling him a she was making a joke
>>
>>34604614
>that's a man. if he were a female he would have breast tissue. the poster calling him a she was making a joke
Are you ready to have your mind blown?
>>
>>34604620

yes, correct me if I'm wrong
>>
File: check the crotch.jpg (183KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
check the crotch.jpg
183KB, 1200x1600px
>>34604637
>correct me if I'm wrong
filename
>>
>>34604643

wow made me think
why doesn't she have breasts?
>>
>>34604165
Yes. Probably not what you want to hear though because it's not a gay story (it was with a girl)
>>
>>34604643

Jesus, I have bigger boobs than she does and I am a male (male)
>>
>>34604651
>why doesn't she have breasts?
dfc bro
>>
>>34604643
I've heard of a feminine penis but this is ridiculous
>>
>>34604651

She's stretching them out fag face
>>
>>34604727
I wanna stretch her out
>>
>>34604643
so where is her feminine penis
>>
File: well.jpg (865KB, 2988x5312px) Image search: [Google]
well.jpg
865KB, 2988x5312px
>>34604810
>so where is her feminine penis

she has an extremely feminine penis
>>
>>34604818
the most feminine penis I have ever seen
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.