[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First wisdom tooth just came in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1474886434722.jpg (1MB, 4030x4096px) Image search: [Google]
1474886434722.jpg
1MB, 4030x4096px
All you mortals are below me. My first tooth has ascended my intelligence to another plane of existence. Now I have access to 25% of my brain, with only one tooth. Can you pigs even begin to understand what happens when all four of my wisdom teeth have grown fully into place and my full capacity of 100% brain power is unleashed?

I am already a god. But I will become something altogether once the fourth tooth is in place

>tfw to intelligent to have wisdom teeth removed
>>
I have all four fully grown in. I do not feel any wiser.
>>
File: 1480933041023.png (261KB, 828x960px) Image search: [Google]
1480933041023.png
261KB, 828x960px
>>34603977
you have ascended beyond the need for intelligence, fellow godbrother

I can only hope to follow in your footsteps

>tfw not intelligent enough to be unintelligent
>>
I had my bottom two removed and there was fucking smoke coming out of my mouth. Dentist had to drill into my jaw to get one out. Top two were like baby teeth though
>>
File: 1485984017422.jpg (89KB, 1182x966px) Image search: [Google]
1485984017422.jpg
89KB, 1182x966px
>>34603968
>we are below you
>thinks that we don't use our entire brain already
>>
>>34603968
>Now I have access to 25% of my brain
>when all four of my wisdom teeth have grown fully into place and my full capacity of 100% brain power is unleashed

Are you saying you had access to 0% before?
>>
>>34603990
You got a laugh out of me. I needed that. Here's some miscellaneous tooth care information:

Mine took 8 years to fully grow in. It is a long process. Sometimes doctors will tell you they are impacted in the gum, they aren't. It just takes almost a decade for them to fully break the gums.

Get an x-ray when you notice the first tooth. The x-ray will show if any are seriously impacted. Mainly concerning is if they are sideways, this'll cause them to grow into the teeth in front of them. In this case, remove them early. Once they start to root in the jaw bone, removal is really hard. It means damage. It is way more risky.

Brush 3 times a day, really scrub back there. The gums won't close up for like a decade now so you don't want an infection.

Be warned I've dealt with infections 5 times in the past 8 years. If you notice severe swelling, get some antibiotics before you get an abscess. Going to a dentist for this will just get a huge bill and offer for removal, regular doctors can prescribe antibiotics for the gum infections. Ask yourself if you are prepared to put up with the pain of occasional infections from your gum basically being torn open.

They don't hurt growing in, unless you get an infection.

Good luck with your teeth, all of you. (Brush your teeth. When in doubt, brush them again. You don't want a cavity back there.)
>>
File: dumbest.jpg (47KB, 645x968px) Image search: [Google]
dumbest.jpg
47KB, 645x968px
>>34603968
>parents make me get my wisdom teeth pulled or they'll kick me out of the house
>get them pulled
>go back to college, taking calculus two
>suddenly have a hard time doing integration
Fucking hell anon I never put two and two together until now, I think you're onto something.
>>
>>34604203
actually genuine thank you for the post anon I appreciate the information and have a good night :)
>>
>>34604062
as do all humans other than the bogandoff brothers, who are rumored to have been born with mouths filled with only wisdom teeth.
>>
To clarify on the impacted gum thing, the teeth will start to come out, then they will stop, then they will grow again. It will do this over a decade's worth of time, maybe a little less. Many dentists will be quick to say it is impacted since it stopped "coming out", but the reality is they just have no experience with actually seeing wisdom teeth mature since they remove them every chance they get. My first one came in halfway, stopped, all the others came in, and just in the past year the other half of the first one appeared. It's weird, they are weird. Point is, don't fret if they seem to "stop growing", that's normal. Also, there is some tenderness when they root in the jaw, but that only lasts a couple days. My tooth advice is done.
>>
>>34604309
No problem! I clarified a little more on the confusion with the gum thing and the nature of their growth. I likely only have mine because I had a low cost Indian dentist straight from India who said America is one of the only places in the world that removes healthy wisdom teeth. Every American dentist I've ever seen babbles about removal. I just know a lot of dentists are complete uninformed of the growth and care of wisdom teeth.
>>
>>34604363
hmmmmmm well you'd better not be bamboozling me anon

can anyone here give me a quick rundown on this guy and what he's saying?
>>
>>34604392
Just do get those x-rays done to make sure you don't legit need a removal.
>>
>>34604429
okay but when do the rest of my wisdom teeth come in because I need that intelligence fucking fast

I just realized I'm the dumbest person on this entire fucking board
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.