[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looking forward to the draft, NEETs?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1470914717053-0.jpg (310KB, 1092x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1470914717053-0.jpg
310KB, 1092x1023px
Stay comfy while you can.

>Steve Bannon: "We're going to war in the South China Sea"

>Trump's secretary of state nominee Rex Tillerson signals radical shift in Washington's policy towards Beijing, and Beijing threatens war

>China military official: "War with US under Donald Trump "Becoming practical reality"
>>
I'm un draftable
send the chads
>>
>>34603879
>tfw heart problems

looks like I can't go to war! :)
>>
>tfw your gf cucks you with Chad McSenatorsson while you are in the trenches on Taiwan
>>
I'll run if I have to. Not risking my life for a bunch of rich pricks.
>>
>too genetically weak to get a gf
>too genetically weak to get the draft
Who's having the last laugh now, Chad?
>>
>>34603879
Just go to jail instead, no big deal. Same as being a NEET, just no internet. Which is probably for the better.
>>
I am honestly surprised that the USA still has the draft, it seems barbaric
>>
I'd go simply because I have always wanted to die in a grand gesture like a war, experience things that I couldn't even comprehend and all that glorified shit about war.
shame I physically couldn't be drafted, couldn't even join willingly if i wanted to.
>>
>>34603879
>A generation of chads will go die in some far away land leaving a surplus of women, jobs and resources for betas and others
Sounds good to me.
>>
>>34603879
HAHAHAHAHAHA GO FUCK YOURSELF CHAD. YOU GO AHEAD AND GO DIE. I'M GOING TO BE HERE AND STAY FAT.
>>
>>34604209
Read accounts of WW1 soldiers. Most of them went with that exact mindset and came back horrified. Apparently war really was more chivalrious before the 20th century.

"I died in hell, they called it Paschendale".
>>
>>34604282
I think war throughout the ages has always been a harrowing experience.

What has always blown my mind is the mental fortitude required of my forefathers to stand up out of a trench, and charge a fucking pill box
>>
>>34604282
The plan is to die anon, and I pretty much do nothing but spend my neet time researching historical wars, especially the great ones. I am well aware.
>>
Just use nukes, no need for draft.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.