[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here /fuckinglosingit/? >don't ever know what day

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: 1485718485088.png (296KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1485718485088.png
296KB, 500x500px
Who here /fuckinglosingit/?
>don't ever know what day of the week it is;
>socially isolated, except for my parents
>constant anxiety because they are unpredictable
>can't move out because we live in an expensive city, and I depend on their health insurance
>random depressive episodes, with an overall-depressed baseline
>talk to myself, 'myself' started to respond
>vampiric, going to sleep near the start of the day, waking up after half the day is over
>get lost in my mind for hours a day

I CAN'T BE THE ONLY ONE

PLEASE
>>
Tell me more about this vampire thing? I find it intriguing
>>
>>34603363
I spend more hours awake during the night, than I do during the day,
>>
File: 1447301922465.jpg (75KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
1447301922465.jpg
75KB, 601x601px
>tfw don't have a mental illness
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I WANT ONE SO BAD AT LEAST I'D HAVE AN EXCUSE FOR MY SHITTY LIFE
>>
Had the same shit a year ago, my roommate moved out and I lost the little self control I still had.

I didnt shower or brush my teeth regularly, didnt clean the flat or wash my clothes, didnt do anything for university, didnt eat.

At some point I had mice in the room, ate only bread and if it was gone nothing at all till I was so hungry it would force me down to the bakery 200m away.

Sometimes I was able to go shopping at night, then I would usually eat a shitton of food till I was near vomiting.

Went to bed at about 4-7 in the morning, woke up in the middle of the day, would stay in bed for hours till I finally moved in front of my computer and started watching movies or play games.

Would barely answer my parents calls, no social interactions at all. This went on for about 4 months.

I managed to get out of it eventually and got professional help, now Im halfway functioning again. It can get better.
>>
File: 1403444676430.jpg (44KB, 569x506px) Image search: [Google]
1403444676430.jpg
44KB, 569x506px
reporting in.

I feel like I'm losing it but how to get help if saying outloud to a doctor "I feel like I'm losing it" means I can't be that bad in their eyes if I have insight. I feel like I wouldn't be taken seriously by self reporting it.

feel myself going rogue and I don't care
>stopped talking to any friends and acquaintances
>started living in my car
>Shirked any commitments that aren't my 9-5 >haven't had contact with anyone in weeks outside of work people
>stopped any social hobbies I had
>fearful to answer my phone so I never do
>becoming more reclusive and secretive and wondering if I'm on a highway off the deep end of schizophrenia
>>
File: 1479403590164.jpg (338KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1479403590164.jpg
338KB, 1280x960px
I'm 20k in debt and barely making $50 a week driving uber, with no qualifications and too retarded for anything else. I've managed to all my friends and family hate me with my retardedness. Today driving with a passenger I began sobbing uncontrollably and I had to stop just to cry for a solid 5 minutes, she didn't even say anything, just left the car. One day I'm just going to crash full speed into a concrete wall and all this suffering will end.

I don't want to live anymore. I want to quit.
>>
File: image.jpg (91KB, 570x587px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91KB, 570x587px
>vampiric
>>
I am with you, I will die or mutate into a subhuman soon. It does not get better for us.
>>
>>34603198

I think it's great you can at the very least realize how fucked up your current situation is. I went on exactly like you for years and thought it natural.
Get help OP.
>>
>>34603418
You probably have depression. Even if you don't you can go to any psychiatrist and say you are generally feeling unhappy and they'll diagnose you.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.