[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sibling Hate thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: daria.gif (92KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
daria.gif
92KB, 500x377px
Why is life so cruel?

My brother is perfect in every way.
He's white, chad, hung, straight, muscled up, with the body of an Adonis.
He might be kinda dumb and a huge sociopathic drug addict, but he is chad enough to hide it.

Then there's me. His opposite. I'm intelligent enough, I'm moderately attractive, but I'm gay, socially autistic, and nobody likes me.
I'm not fat, but getting there. He kept telling people he was an orphan and watches his little brother die in front of him.

Why do I constantly have to be competitive with him, when he doesn't care? I want him dead, but I don't know why. He makes me look bad?
Is it because I have a secret incestuous crush?
Is it because in every holiday, my family always put him on a pedestal even though he was fucked up?

NO TIME FOR ANON, BUT DID YOU HEAR ABOUT BRO!? HE'S BEING FORCED IN BASEBALL AND HE WON THE COUNTY OR WHAT THE FUCK EVER!!???

WHY DIDN'T YOU GET ME INTO SPORTS WHY DIDN'T YOU AT LEAST ASK ME TO JOIN MAYBE I WOULDN'T BE SUCH A FAT FAGGOT DISAPPOINTMENT
>>
>>34602873

I'm in the same boat, anon.

>be first-born son
>5'4", kinda chubby, but not noticeably so
>not very physically intimidating
>highly-intelligent, graduated college with 4.0
>work for Facebook with pretty good pay
>tfw no gf and few friends

My brother
>second-born son
>6' tall, fucking ripped as fuck
>only average intelligence, impulsive, has rage issues
>barely out of high school, doesn't want to go to college
>works manual labor for chump change
>fucks roasties on the norm

Feels like a kind of Pinkie and the Brain dynamic. I'm the mastermind and he's the muscle, but it still feels bad that I couldn't have been blessed with better physical proportions.

And then there's my sister, the youngest of the group

>half-Mexican, different dad than me and brother
>11 years old, not much of a developed personality yet
>has princess syndrome
>gets picked on by younger brother a lot, relies on me to protect her even though in reality there's jack shit I could do to stop my brother if he decided to chimp out on me
>forced to be her source of emotional stability since mom and her dad work a lot and my brother is an asshole with kids

I have an uh, interesting family dynamic
>>
>>34602988

>I have an uh, interesting family dynamic
>>
>>34602873
>knowing your own brother is hung
>>
>>34603871
>when you're brother's a douche who announces it every chance he gets
>>
>dad dies
>half brother confronts my grieving mother about the inheritance right after the funeral
>7 years later it's stil not done because they're uncooperative assholes
>they accuse my mother of trying to take all the money
>they're all already wealthy because my dad paid them a great education
They're all fucking leeches.
>>
File: pepethecat.png (175KB, 396x384px) Image search: [Google]
pepethecat.png
175KB, 396x384px
>>34602873

>Sister is lawyer
>Mother is accountant
>Brother is an autistic savant who works for Google
>Younger brother is going to college and doing well
>I'm a HS dropout and NEET

KEK, LIFE IS SO GREAT. IT'S LITERALLY STUPENDOUS
>>
>>34605042

Also, forgot to mention my dad is a doctor.
>>
>>34605069
I am doctor. What need?
>>
>>34605086

I need uhhhhhhhhh lethal dose of morphine
>>
>>34605235
I am doctor. I can do.
>>
>>34602873
My sister JUST stopped talking to the rest of my family out of the blue about 10 years ago.
My oldest brother got married to some roastie and doesn't talk to us now either.

Dumb roasties ruining my family REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.