[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Love

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: staceyplstakemyhand.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
staceyplstakemyhand.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
Does it actually exist? Could it just be a psychological brain chemical release for you to continue the human race and then for the humans to protect their own creations?
>>
It is created by chemicals in the brain. Why would that make it any less real?
>>
Love is an euphemism for hormones. The most powerful drug your body can create. Only for one purpose: procreate.
>>
>>34602864
All emotions are just a result of chemicals released by the brain. How can you conclude it doesn't exist based on that? Cognitive thoughts also aren't real by that logic since it's just an electrical synapses of braincells.

The only reason you're questioning if a very specific emotion exists is because you're a kissless virgin like the rest of us. You aren't above anyone because you "think" love doesn't exist retard.
>>
>>34602948
but im not a kissless virgin. Ive had a couple of girlfriends but never found out any point that i loved them.

I guess i mean the in terms of romance and shit like that, seems bollocks to me. Its sole purpose is to further the race, so is that really love?
>>
>>34602864
Love does exist. You watch a show or movie, see a beautiful painting, read a profound story and all of a sudden you are inspired to love. Inspired to find love, create love for your own, protect it where before this have never occurred.

Love can be found anywhere, inspiration can be found anywhere. You could be watching a romeo and juliet or a nature documentary and seeing how an elephant loves their young and their herd and your brain will interpret this in a way so that you seek out your own form of love in a way that suits you and your personality. Or maybe you just mimic other acts of love that you've been inspired by. Each person will be inspired by different things.

Love is real because the evidence is everywhere.
>>
>>34602864
How can you love something not within your experience? Love only happens when you experience divine union with everything.
>>
Any biochemical drugs exist that can supress the chemicals of love in my brain?
>>
File: starry.jpg (52KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
starry.jpg
52KB, 512x512px
>>34602864
Love exists. Its more than chemicals. I can assure you of this.

Man as he is, individually asserts his will on all forces external to himself, and unto himself he contemplates his reason for being. In the actualization of his ideals he surmises his reality and abides by it.
When one finds an individual that has a like mind such as ones own, there is potential for a connection that is of love.

Two souls seeking validation in a sea of dark. For all souls are of their own idealization, and for two to come together is a miracle, not of any physiological response, but of a spiritual essence of life.
>>
>>34602991
Every emotion exists for the sole purpose of propagating the human species and helping is survive (we avoid sadness and chase happiness which leads to far better survival rates). So is that really happiness or sadness or simply a survival mechanism? Literally everything we do or can do as humans exists purely because it helps us survive and procreate. Does that mean we don't exist as humans?

You just haven't found someone you "love" yet normo. Literally millions of people experience "love" without having ever been taught it. I don't really know why you're trying to argue that it "doesn't exists". It honestly just sounds to me like you're trying to be edgy. Or you legitimately have problems expressing emotions which is more indicative of personality disorders.
>>
>>34602948
Yeap, this anon is pretty much right on the spot. Sure, it's just chemicals and electrons and stuff, but so is everything else. So is happiness. So is depression. So is that feeling you get when you beat a great video game, or when you taste your favorite food, or get comfy in bed with a nightlight and a book. It doesn't make any of it any less real.
>>
>>34603129

well i am a literal aspie maybe thats why im so cold. i dont even love my parents. i like the fact they provide and care for me but thats it.
>>
>>34603160
As a human with no feelings what would you say your purpose is
>>
>>34602864
It's just chemicals. That's all anything is.
>>
>>34603160
I wouldn't say you don't love your parents. You've been around them all your life so the feeling of familial love is far different from what you would feel if you met your ideal woman. I don't think you'd be all that pleased if they suddenly died. Or some freak brutally murdered them as you watched helplessly. You have some sort of attachment to them.

Then again you might diagnose as a schizotypal or something like that. I'm not too familiar with personality disorders.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.