[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Night Walker's !

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: night-pictures-001.jpg (78KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
night-pictures-001.jpg
78KB, 480x480px
>how do you not get robbed by niggers ?

>Where do you walk to ?

>is it comfy ?
>>
Carry a gun. It's always a risk, and it's mostlg out of your control, other than staying away from bad neighborhoods.

Any where and then back home

No its depressing.
>>
>>34602797

>>how do you not get robbed by niggers ?

I don't really live in a bad area, i always carry a knife on me just incase as a last resort to defend myself.

>>Where do you walk to ?

Around till i get bored, i like to walk for hours cus i feel great after.

>is it comfy ?

Yes, barely any normies, it's extra comfy when it snows. Because then theres no normies.
>>
>>34602797
>how do you not get robbed by niggers?

Live where there are no niggers.
>>
File: IMG_5370.jpg (2MB, 3264x2326px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5370.jpg
2MB, 3264x2326px
>>34602797
I went out for Buffalo Wild Wings tonight with some friends of mine, and accidentally parked a little further away than I'd intended. Thankfully, it was downtown, so there was some lovely scenery.

Didn't take more than a few pictures but I really liked this one.
>>
Just around a loop back to my area. I sometimes spend all night walking about. If I'm hungry and need some things, I drop by the 24 hour supermarket.
>>
>>34602797
its hard to say whether or not im safe because most of the time im the one doing the mugging.
>>
night walking is definitely not fun if you live in bumfuck nowhere. I feel like I'm going to get carried off by wolves when I do it.
>>
>>34602797
Fuck that.
There has been reports of mugging on the news like every day for the past month. I wouldn't dare walk by myself at night, atleast not in a city.

I couldn't do it in my neighborhood either because then I'd spook my neighbors out.
>>
I don't live near any. I'm a chick and still never had anything negative happen. I'm careful and watch who is around me. Have been night walking for years.
>Where do you walk to ?
all over, it's fun to explore with how different it looks at night and the nice comfy sense of mild adrenaline and alertness
>is it comfy ?
totally comfy, so energising
>>
>>34603642
i'd be more afraid of getting abducted by some crazy redneck.

maybe i've seen too many /x/ movies.
>>
>>34603663
>female walking by herself at night
I dont think ive ever seen this. you must live in a really peaceful area.
>>
>>34602797
I live in the suburbs. There are no niggers at all, just endless rows of McMansions to stroll past. Plus cute dogs to say hello to in their yards.

Unfortunately I have nowhere to go. It's nothing but woods and suburbs for miles around me. So really I just stroll around and hike from time to time. Sometimes I see interesting things. Mostly I bask in the isolated glow of the street lamps that occasionally dot the road in between pools of darkness. I'd say I prefer the lonely walks in an empty suburban world to any potentially dangerous city streets. I don't like it when people look at me so going out at night is the only time I go out. My mom appreciates it, she likes that I get exercise. I usually walk from 1-3 in the morning as a break from vidya and anime.

Walking is incredibly comfy. Being alone under the stars makes me feel peaceful.
>>
>>34602797
Because I am niggers
>Where do you walk to ?
While I was in college there was a nice Mediterranean restaurant with great chicken tenders that was open late
>is it comfy ?
It wasn't for me. The city always had that eerie look to it that you get when there aren't enough incandescents to give it a nice, warm feel. The sidewalk was uneven and always had roaches somewhere on the path. It was only worth it for the chicken and cheese fries honestly. Once there were some girls who I think tried to flirt with me, but I got really nervous and went back to my dorm.
>>
>>34603788
>>how do you not get robbed by niggers
>Because I am niggers
Had a mighty kek at that, stupid as it is.
>>
>dorm is small and doesnt have separate rooms
>roommate has girl over and wants to fuck
>may as well give him his privacy
>decide to go to college library at 11pm to do work
>only 10 min walk
>decide to take long path since its nice outside
>see guy in hoodie walking in my direction
>definitely a bum/not college student
>mean mugs the fuck out of me
>stares at me for a solid 5 seconds with the most pissed off face i've seen
>looked to be high on something
>speed walked the fuck out of there
>never night walk again

I'm surprised nothing happened. still, fuck that.
>>
>>34602797
don't live in a shithole

along quiet country lanes

depends on the weather
>>
>>34603663
are u iranian and a vampire?
>>
>>34602797
Do you live in the fucking slums? Not every black person is out to get you you beta fucking cuck. Just mind your own business and you'll be fine. Step perpetuating bullshit.
>>
I don't take walks. I don't leave my house.
>>
>>34603690
It's actually not totally peaceful, there's some stuff that goes on here like drug addicts etc. But there's not many minorities and I've always been fine. Seen some weird things and have some stories but never been in danger.
>>34604456
No, I'm not, though I guess I'm pale and really like night.
>>
>>34604499
Nice try, nigger

You won't fool us
>>
>>34604967
>tfw no night walker gf
>>
File: FullSizeRender.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
FullSizeRender.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
I went to see the Vatican at 3am. Pretty comfy desu.
>>
because i am the nigger which robs
>>
Kill niggers on site
>>
>>34602797
My city has basically no niggers. There's very little crime besides pickpocketing here, I have no reason to feel unsafe.
>>
>>34603642
As a person who lives in Indiana, complete and in the middle of bumfuck nowhere, i have to say walking around at night is fun. Nothing out here big enough to take down a human, and the rednecks are usually too drunk to make it off their front lawn
>>
>>34602797
Don't carry anything valuable. Just some coins if you want to get something to eat
>>
>>34602797
There's no niggers in the forest (except me).
>Where do you walk to ?
I go in the forest and just walk there, look at the sky and stuff.
>is it comfy ?
Yeah, pretty comfy. There's no dangerous animals here so I feel at ease.
Sometimes I take meat with me and I give it to foxes going around, now they know me, it's like having friends.
>>
>>34606845
Seems good. Is this forest far from your house? I have something similar where I live but its kinda far.
>>
>>34606867
>Seems good. Is this forest far from your house? I have something similar where I live but its kinda far.

It's only 2km away from my house so not that far.
There's even bats going around, it's really cool.
If it's far, you can take a car, there's no problem with that.
Once I hiked all night to get on the top of the hill (1000m high) and just seeing the dawn alone on the mountain is really comfy.
>>
>>34606920
Oh i thought you take short walks, like 15-20 min ones. Mine is about 2km as well but i don't want to walk for that long. Although I went there when it snowed. It was awesome. 8:30 am an I was the only one there.
>>
>>34606942
>Oh i thought you take short walks, like 15-20 min ones. Mine is about 2km

Well, 15-20min is the time you need to go there.
I usually chill 2-3h (except in winter, 2cold4me) and I go back.
Sometimes, I take a hammock and a bag full of food and I spend all the day there as there's no normalfags.
>>
File: 008.jpg (1004KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
008.jpg
1004KB, 1600x1200px
>>34602797
used to not have this problem when i lived on campus, now i live in an apartment in town and I'm scared of niggers

>Where do you walk to ?
used to walk to botanical gardens to smoke dudebro and listen to cheesy stoner music

>is it comfy ?
hell yeah!

I actually have to buy more papers. I've been smoking in my room now even though I really shouldn't. Id go outside, but niggers.
>>
>>34602797
We dont have any where I live
>Where do you walk to ?
The forest that is close to my town
>is it comfy ?
Yeah I walk for like 40 minutes. I smoke listen to music and breath the unpolluted air. (When Im not smoking)

100% comfy
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.