[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Autistic shit you did in your childhood that you can remember.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

File: 1483172479668s.jpg (3KB, 125x100px) Image search: [Google]
1483172479668s.jpg
3KB, 125x100px
ITT:

Autistic shit you did in your childhood that you can remember.
>>
I fucked baby sis when I was 12 and my parents never found out
>>
Wrote a love letter to my crush using paper cuttings like a ransom note.

Let's just say she and the entire class was freaked the fuck out by it.
>>
I would always leave school at the normal time, but would have to change out of my school uniform at the lockers before I could go (during winter, at least). This is usually when the rest of my class would pass by in the hall because most of them were in some program that prolonged their school day. I would hide behind the stairwell every time they went by because I felt too awkward being seen by them for some reason.
>>
>>34602916
>baby sis
How baby are we talking here anon?
>>
File: IMG_5373.jpg (194KB, 1500x878px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5373.jpg
194KB, 1500x878px
>>34602788
My autism started to manifest in 6th grade. It was very well established.

>Repeatedly banged my head against my locker in the mornings
>Wore multiple different styles of fedora to school
>used to pick up books from the humor section and show them to anyone I could at lunch.

I found a picture from this period in my life. It makes me hurt inside knowing I was at this level of retard and yet still had gf at this age. Granted, she only asked me out because she knew I wouldn't say no. Perhaps the purple hair should have given that away.
>>
A girl agreed to dance with me in a school party . Found out her phone, called her and asked her to be my gf...she said no..
>>
File: IMG_5375.jpg (109KB, 644x920px)
IMG_5375.jpg
109KB, 644x920px
Reviving this thread with a common occurrence if I liked you in 6th-9th grade.

This girl has a kid now.
>>
I would noticeably and obviously smell my constantly to make sure they were clean/had no germs.

I'm not sure if this is autistic or OCD though
>>
>>34603694
*Smell my hands*
>>
I drew maps. A lot of them. Cartography was interesting as fuck to me and nothing tickled me more than a well drawn map.

I'm 27 and this is still true.
>>
Wave my right arm over my head whenever I passed through a doorway
>>
>between 4 and 10 years old
>no siblings, no RL friends
>have over 30 stuffed animals
>name all of them
>create families; husbands and wives with children (the bears with the bears, dogs with dogs, and bunnies with bunnies)
>all the animals had a job and backstory
>organized events for animals like church, the olympics, and game shows
>wrestled with the larger teddy bears
>constantly updated their backstories like a soap opera

>11 years old
>kid comes over to work on science fair project
>"why do you have so many stuffed animals faggot?"
>have a garage sale that weekend and sell all the animals
>(except two)
>my mom held onto them in case I ever want them back
>>
>>34603726
That's pretty cool, do you have any you could post?
>>
>>34603771
dont really thinks thats autistic. nearly every kid did that. hell, some even jumped and grabbed on the doorframe

>>34602916
being a pedo isnt autistic
>>
>>34603236
> literally fedora
I hope things work out for you, anon.
>>
>>34602788
jerked off during story time in kindergarten
>>
>>34603779
Unfortunately no. Usually I throw them away when I'm done with them, or more accurately, I don't bother saving them.
>>
>>34603797
No it wasn't a hyperactive thing. It felt like whenever I went through a doorway there was some string, for lack of a better term, that connected me to the doorway and waving my hand over my head severed it. Its not really the best way to describe it because I knew there wasn't actually a string, it was just a feeling I got.

I was a kid at the time but it was super autistic in retrospect.
>>
>>34603236
She's a 6th grader? damn kids are big these days
>>
I stuck my finger up my ass, dug out a piece of shit, called it a hershey's kiss and showed my friends
>>
>>34603797
>hell, some even jumped and grabbed on the doorframe
This was a regular occurrence in my old gym class.

>>34603805
I hope so too, my guy. Funny thing is fedoraposting in the traditional sense didn't really take off until around 2012. Sometimes I wonder if I had a hand in starting that, since I was also questioning my faith at the time.
>>
>>34602788

>hedge surrounding our garden
>have favourite place to shit in there
>>
If I touched something cold/warm or with a weird texture with one hand I would have to touch it with my other hand, or I would feel "uneven"

This might be OCD and not autism though.

I still sometimes do this, but not as often
>>
>>34603844
This was like 2011 man.

I get where you're coming from though she was qt to me at the time. Turned into a massive raging feminist (though I did too for a couple years, fucking sue me).

It's a shame seeing the plague that is feminism take over people. It's curable but only once you see the damage feminists actually do, and how batshit insane they can get. You question whether or not it's healthy for you.
>>
>9th grade emo phase
>unironically liked blood on the dance floor
If I could go back in time I would have killed myself
>>
When I was about 9 I would fill my Sunny D bottles with pee and put them on some old guys front porch down the street. I have no idea why I did this or what possessed me to go about doing this in the first place.
The first time I thought it was fucking hilarious
The second time it was just for an extra giggle
The third time was much less funny, but gave me an almost diabolical feeling, I felt mischievous, it was exhilarating, it was a fucking rush man.

I only continued to do it much more afterwards, nearly every day was building up to leave a Sunny Pee bottle on the poor mans porch.
It turned into a ritual, it was no longer funny or exciting. It was comparable a teen getting hooked on cigarettes or drugs, but much more destructive - at first it was exciting, but eventually turned into nothing but a habit.

This continued on for probably a year, begging my mother to purchase more sunny d - just to fill the container with my urine.
Sometimes I didn't even drink the juice, I'd pour it out onto the lawn and fill it up on the spot.

I knew what I was doing was pointless, it was no longer fun, but I didn't care, I was hooked!

Not exactly sure what made me stop, perhaps it was because winter was approaching, my small boy penis would shrivel in the harsh winter breeze, making it difficult to properly aim my stream into the designated bottle.

I was never caught, although, If I saw a child ritually leaving piss bottles on my porch, I don't really know how I would approach such a heinous offender.

When I think back to those days, the one major thought that would immediately come to mind is - "That certainly was an awful lot of pee"
>>
>>34604318
holy shit dude
he was probably a pervert, he probably waited every day for you to skip on over to deliver your package.
>>
>>34603839
I have this same issue with turning around. If I spin around left twice, I HAVE to spin right twice, and visa versa.
I feel like there is rope, if you will, ties around me and I actually begin to wobble a little while walking if I don't 'fix' it
>>
>>34604650
Yeah. I would also get it if I crossed walking paths with someone. It felt like it would get tangled
>>
File: 1.png (14KB, 972x643px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
14KB, 972x643px
I did pic related.

It was not possible with all doors, but with some.
>>
>>34604910
Also hiding under a blanket on the floor or bed and pretend I don't exist.

Only now I realize how fucked up that is.
>>
Obligatory post about running up the stairs on all fours
>>
File: 1484260080111.png (14KB, 635x773px)
1484260080111.png
14KB, 635x773px
>>34603924
>6th grade
>2011
>still might not even be underage
jesus time flies
>>
>>34604975
Here is underage do the maths correctly
>>
>>34602788
Tried to act like Sasuke from Naruto because he seemed so cool.
Also, my classmates and I used to pretend we we're in Naruto and I was the edgy faggot who always teleported behind them and stabbed them in the head with my kunai and they were all like "dude we don't kill, it ruins the game"

The girls in our class hated us and how retarded we were.
>>
My childhood was awesome, i'm an autist in adult life.
>>
>>34605247
>tfw you never got to be a living meme in your childhood
>>
File: 1454178610845.png (73KB, 800x1009px) Image search: [Google]
1454178610845.png
73KB, 800x1009px
>>34602788
>in english class we used to do group readings
>I would always do silly voices and impressions so that people would like me and my oneitis would notice me
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.