[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Describe your ideal kind of relationship, be romantic/sexual or not.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 14

File: 58176091_p6_master1200.jpg (269KB, 800x1131px) Image search: [Google]
58176091_p6_master1200.jpg
269KB, 800x1131px
Describe your ideal kind of relationship, be romantic/sexual or not.
>>
>tfw I would but all the leftist tumblreddit tourists would just tear me down and pillory me for daring to want a gf while being not-Chad
>>
>>34601781
I dont even think about such thing so reality doesnt fuck it up.
>>
>>34601781
I've really wanted a girl who has aspergers or something similar, just because I really want to coddle someone. Like I keep having this dream where me and this girl are just lays my on the clinch and she's just being cute and I'm watching her.

this will never happen
>>
>>34601781
>Describe your ideal kind of relationship, be romantic/sexual or not.

I want acute boyfriend or gf (male) who is interested in all the same things as I am and loves me for who I am. I want them to be fairly independently successful on their own, although I wouldn't mind being the sole provider for our household either. I want someone who adds to my life and helps me be a better person.
>>
>>34601781
I'm laying on the couch. She's laying on top of me with her head nuzzled on my chest. We're both happy to be in this situation with each other. We just sit there, content with our lives and the decisions that brought us to this point.
>>
>>34601781
It's really simple actually can be a boy or a girl or anything in between I don't care anymore. They just have to be really really good at video games so I can duo with them all day long. Liking anime and stuff would be nice too but I could live without that.
>>
>>34602168
What are some good duo games?
>>
>>34601781
I want a girl that GETS it.

Gets the bigger picture, the world and our role (or lack thereof) in it. That is probably the biggest one, for me.

Someone who doesn't necessarily feel the need to talk a lot, wouldn't mind just existing and hanging out with each other; doesn't mind saying the things that need to be said, willing to enjoy the simpler things in life. But, willing also to make change with me (or, at least, to flow neutrally with the change). I dunno. It's a bit abstract, I guess.

it hurts me that i'll never find a girl as autistic as myself
>>
Two little kids, naive and in romanticized and idealized "love" with each other with no concept of sex.
>>
>>34602386
same 2bqh anon,
>>
>>34602538
Fucking queer. Really.
>>
Pic related.
But it will never happen.
>>
I wanna be with a girl who
>is lazy
>wants to hang out in the couch all day and do nothing
>likes weed, drinking and drugs
>not needy
>doesn't wanna meet my friends or family
>doesn't want me to meet hers
>doesn't mind fucking other guys or me fucking other girls
>is 6/10 at least
Bonus points if she likes anime and has a pretty voice.
>>
File: 1474781993334.png (352KB, 469x589px) Image search: [Google]
1474781993334.png
352KB, 469x589px
>we're both either end of the spectrum with distance
>some days we will barely speak, others we wont let each other go
>both work low income/low hour jobs or from home, make enough to get by stress free, but not live big
>easy-going, simple, maybe even "passive" life
>both us are equals, no power dynamic, just two people
>learn to cook good food together
>maybe a small group of friends we hangout with every now and then
>comfy night walks or bike rides together
>occasionally get drunk and eat shitty food together
>sometimes do drugs
>both have different things we like, but there's an overlap

I don't know what else, I haven't thought about this seriously in a long time.
>>
>>34603137
Remove Nagisa and you have my mind of sexual relationship.
>>
File: 1485987081175.jpg (25KB, 336x320px) Image search: [Google]
1485987081175.jpg
25KB, 336x320px
The one I was in a few months ago. Except for them to not live so far away and become a complete asshole and reveal they never really cared and shit
Fuck it hurts more to have loved someone and for it to end than to never love. I'm serious. I wish I could go back to before. I still have pictures of them saved and even the good morning vocaroo they sent me
I occasionally reread out messages and it hurts so much
>>
someone who likes me in an unironic way

someone who gets my shitty unfunny sense of humors and likes things that I like while also having a life of their own and each of us having things that only we like, but that's okay because we can still respect and appreciate that

someone who takes on the more dominant role, someone assertive who takes the lead, someone who is patient with my retarded ass

someone who is more outgoing and enthusiastic than I am, but also values lazing around and relaxing
>>
i just want to meet a girl who wouldnt mind sharing a shitty studio apartment with me and I can get along with.
>>
I just want a part time girlfriend. Like 3 days a week max. The rest of the time we lead separate lives. I mostly prefer being a shut-in and doing those sorts of things, but I'd be alright with going out to like a museum or a movie or an aquarium, but I don't want to go to a dance hall or a sporting event or any sort of high-energy social interaction environment. Those are just exhausting.
>>
File: 1479692766550.jpg (89KB, 876x663px) Image search: [Google]
1479692766550.jpg
89KB, 876x663px
>deadpan autist with the worst case of resting bitch face, who falls into a blushing crying gooey mess whenever i do something romantically cheesy.
>Really slow, doesnt like to burst out in feels or show anything at all, she likes to think about things.
>Is more than willing to be a traditional wife who puts all her effort into being a good mother and wife.
>selfless.
>intelligent but uneducated, i like to teach.

I am a hopeless romantic and i would love someone to express all my autistc cheesy love to.
>>
I want a partner more than a gf
Someone to cross paths a lot and present as my couple even if we dont even fuck or see each other that much

Understanding and being calm wouldbe the main points of our relationship.

Kinda like OPs pic.
>>
I'd want an open relationship. Don't care about cuck shit.

I'd want a girl who sees me as a grown man, respects me as such, and encourages masculine behaviour in me.
>>
I'd be ok with someone who actually likes me, really.
>>
>>34603855
I like you.
Now are you okay?
>>
>>34603845
>I'd want an open relationship.

>I'd want a girl who respects me

pick one, dweeb
>>
>>34601781
Ideally it would be with someone who has a career/passion of their own, who is intelligent and competent in that field, who is sexually compatible with my niche fetish, can be both dominant and submissive and will love me as much as I love her and who is interested in having kids but until we're financially established and I've had some success in my career or she's had some in hers

>there's a girl out there that's my age who fits all these criteria but I will NEVER find her

FEELS FUCKING BAD, MAN

I thought this online dating meme was supposed to help similar people connect but all I've heard is it turns people into cunts
>>
>>34601796

it's amazing that all of your problems can be traced back to those horrible, terrifying leftists
>>
>>34601781
Nonexistant. I realized I don't even want one, I hate most people and women become fucking intolerable after a while. I don't want them, I don't even want sex, I just don't want to feel rejected or like a loser, I want to be desired but keep everyone at arm's lenght.
>>
I want to have a group of friends that go out to restaurants and host small parties on the weekend. And as time passes we all grow as friends and some romance befalls between some of us. Then we can get into get together a where the guys are off on their side being guys and the girls on their side being girls and just being able to socialize with the comfort of "yeah I have people who love me and a girl who I love". Idk I have weird ass romantic ideas in my head. It's funny how common this fantasy of mine is lived out by everyone who is not me
>>
>>34603223
>>doesn't mind fucking other guys or me fucking other girls
Fuck off
>>
>>34603991

too bad you're such an angry little
gremlin or you could actually live your fantasy
>>
In a man
>Intelligent
>Taller than me
>Very masculine
>Will completely dominate and turn me into his wife

In a woman
>Intelligent
>Shorter than me
>Very feminine
>Will slut it up with me and turn me into her wife

It's not hard to find guys into attractive crossdressers but most girls don't want that kind of relationship. Which is understandable, lol.
>>
>>34603934
I'm sorry anon, it appears I've stolen your life
>>
>>34601781
we spend 24 hours 7 days a week together and hardly ever talk to anyone else at all and obsess over each other and love one another violently and possessively and make love on a very very frequent basis
and go exploring both urban areas and nature together and take day trips or overnight trips to places of interest and take psychedelics together every month or two but most of the time stay in and listen to music or make puzzles or play board games or watch movies and cuddle as much as possible
that is ideal
>>
I just want to learn what it feels like to be liked (apart from my family)
>>
File: 1485050178971.jpg (96KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1485050178971.jpg
96KB, 1280x720px
someone who will give me food and shelter and affection in exchange for full servitude and then they kill me when they become bored of me
>>
>>34603942
>it's amazing that all of your problems can be traced back to those horrible, terrifying leftists
Where did I say ALL my problems are traced back to them? Nice redditspacing btw
>>
>>34604301

it's amazing that everyone that points out your stupidity can be traced back to redit
>>
>>34601781
Someone that truly understands me, that shares my pain, my dreams of some day seeing this world be a better place, but yet could comfort and support me when I have no will to live.

Male, female, looks - meaningless.
I just want a true friend, with mutual loyalty and trust, with respect and sharing of desires.

And one day.. this world will be beautiful...
>>
>>34602386
T H I S - awareness.
>>
>>34604032
How'd you do it anon?

Describe it to me please
>>
>>34601781
where we each have our own thing going on most of the time, but we get together 3 or 4 times a week to fuck and watch movies. i cook for her and she brings beer and weed. and we watch different movies every night. we alternate choices.
>>
>>34604044
I like you anon, and so do those dubs. Checked.
>>
>>34602050
this but with a female
>>
File: robo.jpg (530KB, 1593x1080px) Image search: [Google]
robo.jpg
530KB, 1593x1080px
>>34601781

I'm averse to physical contact, but just having someone who cares for me is enough.

Ideally, it would be a guy (Cuz I'm a faggot) and we'd just spend time together sometimes and the knowledge that we're there for each other would be enough
>>
I had her and I lost her to depression and the bottle. Trish I still love you. I always will. May you find happiness somewhere else. best, c.
>>
>>34604544
Dubs checked my man. Good call.

>>34604555
Trips check
>>
>>34604045
areyoume.bat
>>
>>34601781

I haven't had enough romantic interactions with the opposite sex to even know what would be ideal.

It might turn out that what I think is ideal may end up becoming bad or boring for me in the future

From previous relationships, here is what I have enjoyed though

>laying together on a bed in the dark, holding hands, listening to some comfy podcasts on the computer
>going for walks in the park and talking
>going shopping together, getting food, sharing a drink, etc.
>lovey-dovey sex that gradually builds in intensity until you're railing them like a steam-driven piston
>getting drunk and sharing a bunch of gooey sappy love talk "You're so cute." "No YOU'RE cute" "Well you're cuter." etc. etc.

I am too innocent for this world
>>
>>34604722
Kawaii. Checkin' those dubs.
Sounds really comfy, anon.
YOU ARE CUTE!
>>
I really don't know why people are so obsessed with relationships. To me they've brought nothing but distress and heartbreak, and that's just being friends with people. A romantic relationship with a girl seems like it would bring more of the same, so I tend not to stress about it at all. What makes you anons so obsessed with it?
>>
a relationship where the girl actually loves me and cares about me as much as i do about her

too bad that females are incapable of doing that
>>
i just want to be high 24/7
>>
>>34604837
>too bad that females are incapable of loving me
It's pretty understandable
>>
>>34604319
>it's amazing that everyone that points out your stupidity can be traced back to redit
I didn't say that either? Nice redditspacing btw
>>
>>34601781
I want a strong, true romantic connection and a connection of identities and "souls". Like a best friend you want to fuck.

Also someone with a similar aim to me, so that we can help each other out in a shared goal.

That's basically it. And I need to be attracted to them.
>>
File: 566544545.gif (67KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
566544545.gif
67KB, 500x375px
>>34604860
you're right, i'm not chad

too bad that getting to know a girl while we're opening up to each other to the point where we know almost everything about each other makes me nothing but a beta orbiter
>>
>>34604835
I totally agree. I think it's just the innate loneliness and sadness of being truly alone that gets to some of us. Some of us have no social outlet and it can get maddening, so we project it onto our ideals.
>>
>>34601781
A relationship where we both can laugh and be goofy as hell together without serious judgments, basically a relationship where we're both comfortable with each other.

Last girl I had a thing with we were both really fucking shy and the whole thing was so fucking awkward, I felt like I was walking on eggshells all the fucking time, I was so terrified of being seen as an autist that I was stripped down to literally the most boring form of myself
>>
>>34604942
Nah, I was just referring to the fact that you casually dismiss an entire group of people as incapable of loving.
>>
>>34604001
I just can't handle the pressure of being someone's only partner. But if I'm not her only partner and she's mine, then I'd feel kinda worthless, so I'd have to have some side sex for it to work.
>>
>none
ecks dee
>>
>>34604986
well at least not in a way like men do

but i'm not sure why that needs explanation on a place like /r9k/
>>
>>34605092
Because it's a meme that Han little basis in reality. And it's important to keep a firm grip on reality.
>>
File: 0391.png (892KB, 712x794px) Image search: [Google]
0391.png
892KB, 712x794px
Needs
>Clingy
>Worshipping
>Thin
>Submissive
>White/ Far east asian
>Virgin

Preferences
>Short hair
>Cute features
>Natural hair colour
>Wants to be a housewife
>DPD sufferer
>>
>>34605118
You don't sound like a stable person.
>>
>>34601796
You /pol/ memesters are fucking worse than sjws holy shit. Literally nobody said anything yet and you're already complaining in a completely unrelated topic what the fuck.
>>
>>34605116
>>34605138
>>34605158
Fuck off, cretin.
>>
File: 1241899167891.jpg (12KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1241899167891.jpg
12KB, 250x250px
>girl must be into fitness (have never dated/ banged a fatty)
>girl must have goals, motivations, and dreams
>girl must be able to think abstractly/ critically
>girl must be able to appreciate irony and memes
>girl must be pro-liberty, pro-free speech, and not a regressive liberal femcuck
>honestly, hopefully shes either a libertarian or a right-winger in general
>must either be indifferent to religion, or at the very least not rub it in my fucking face
>hopefully will appreciate my lame ass hobbies (anime, vidya, music, etc)

Race preferences: white, asian, arab, (((jewish)))

im 100% serious too
>>
>>34605169
>fuck off cretin,
he says unironically.
>>
File: Funny_Valentine_2_1187.png (87KB, 308x288px) Image search: [Google]
Funny_Valentine_2_1187.png
87KB, 308x288px
>>34605116

i suppose that's easy to say if you're a female and constantly get attention while not having to do much for it

or a guy who's been in centre of attention for his whole life while being positively reinforced by his surrounding regardless of what you did
>>
>>34601781
None at all. It'd most likely crash and burn and I'm not too keen on sacrificing my entire livelihood just to get a shag in. I've always been happiest by myself.
>>
A girl with those motherly instincts; doesn't mind taking care of me when I'm just dealing with too much shit. Someone I can lay my head on their legs while they tell me it's going to be alright. She would love travelling too and I'd take her around the world to see many beautiful places.
>>
I don't think I ever wanted a relationship. I'm either afraid or hate real people. I can't imagine myself in a relationship.
>>
File: 1478864171227.jpg (20KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1478864171227.jpg
20KB, 400x400px
>>34603602
:^) how bout you fuck off normie (^:
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.