[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will my life improve if I move to Japan?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 1365924899257.jpg (441KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1365924899257.jpg
441KB, 3264x2448px
Will my life improve if I move to Japan?
>>
No, move to Russia. You will have beautiful Russian wife and good Russian land to live off of. Must move to Siberia though, most beautiful girls there.
>>
>>34601602
no. youtube ryan boundless for some hometruths about japan you dumb weeb
>>
>>34601602
No, move to Iran. Very underrated place. The commoners love americans.
>>
>>34601602
>Will my life improve if I move to Japan?
It could improve.
It depends what you do.

If you go to Japan and teach English for 3 years without making any progress in a career then it won't really improve your life.

My advice to you is this - whatever you do, HAVE A PLAN. A realistic, well thought out plan about what you are doing, why you are doing it, and where it will take you.

If you believe Japan is in your future, or want it to be, you could definitely make a plan which takes you there. But as long as you are determined and know what you are doing you will do ok.
>>
>>34601602
>tfw want to move to japan just for the nature alone
>literally want nothing to do with any of the people, just like here in the states
>figure if I'm going to be alone I'd like to have nice scenery
>>
>>34601602
only way to improve your life is to learn to get dubs on command like i have.
check em.
>>
>white male in asia

everyone knows you're a creepy pedo
>>
>>34601744
How would I get upward mobility there when I have a shitty humanities degree that isn't english?
Seems like the only thing I would be capable of doing is eikawa gruntwork
>>
>>34601744

my true plan is to fuk ur mom
>>
>>34601935
>How would I get upward mobility there when I have a shitty humanities degree that isn't english?

Japan could be a good place for grad school I suppose but I mean I have no clue how old you are or what you are doing with your life

if you are unemployed and poor and have a shitty degree with not much going for you it might be hard to move there in the first place
>>
>>34602616
I'm unemployed living with wealthy parents so I have no idea. I do unironically enjoy teaching, which is not at all feasible in Ontario.
>>
>that feel when want to move to Asia and don't have sexual interests
>that feel when just want to escape and get a change of scenery
>that feel when a weirdo so people will assume you are a perv

FUCK YOU YELLOW FEVER PERVERT NIGGERS RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>34601643
But russian culture is hard as hell in some aspects. At least for me. Women tend to like manly and super tough guys, and I'm obviously not one of them. Also, if their family is too traditional, meeting them might be hell.
I lived there.
>>
>>34601602
far left is a qt
>>
File: 1461130133238.jpg (102KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
1461130133238.jpg
102KB, 604x604px
>>34604190
number 1 and 4 are qt
5 is ok, p homely

2 is horrible
>>
>>34601602
No, it won't.

Take it from me. I moved to Japan and life is more or less the same. I shitpost on 4chan, I lift, I study Japanese, all the same stuff I did in America, just with a different background.

And consider this: buildings in Japan aren't insulated. When I'm on the computer in my apartment I can see my own breath.
>>
>>34601602
You are destined to a life of destitution and degradation. You are the chaff. The wheat is in harvest. You could flee to any corner of the Earth chasing any intangible fantasy and you would still be the jangled mess of failed genetic coding that you are in the here and in the now.

Accept your fate, for it is to suffer.
>>
File: 1486064792214.jpg (7KB, 249x228px) Image search: [Google]
1486064792214.jpg
7KB, 249x228px
>>34601602
japan is nice country for robots

my plan is
i will move somewhere in serbia if i have enough confident.
i'm not native slav but my slavness is burning in my heart. it's unfiltered pure autism. but nobody gonna stop me

i'm practicing squating 4+ hour per day
>>
>>34601709
probably didn't help that he was an uggo
>>
>>34604924
Did you start studying Japanese before you went to Japan?

Does living there really make learning Japanese easier or do you still need to put in a significant amount of independent work?
>>
>>34601643
don't you mean Russian bride
>>
no
fuck out gaijin normo
>>
>>34605011
Japanese is not Spanish. Its very easy to live there for years and not even pick up the basics if you don't just sit down and study hard for atleast year. I've met both extremes, 40 year old part time English teachers married to a meh looking Japanese girl that once had an interest in travel and with no career prospects because they never bothered to learn more than how to ask for a beer. I've also met people that knew zero Japanese, got stuck in some country bumpkin town with jack shit to do and passed the JLPT 1 after a year.

Im stuck somewhere in the middle.
>>
>>34601602
Why would you want to live in a giant uncanny valley
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.