[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened to the popular kids from your school?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: popular kids.png (11KB, 615x120px) Image search: [Google]
popular kids.png
11KB, 615x120px
What happened to the popular kids from your school?
>>
>>34601119
They still hang around.
Some already graduated from uni and are working.
I think a couple have kids already.
>>
>>34601119
Two of them work at a bank I go to. They have yet to recognize me. But o look very different now. They're probably making more money than me. Can't tell if they're a couple now or not, they weren't in high school. As for any of the others, i have no idea.
>>
I have no idea, I barely remember who was in school with me let alone did I bother to find out what they're up to.
>>
They're all pursuing masters in academia. Most of them studied over seas.
The coolest guy in the whole fuckin highschool is writing some thesis paper on the way audio signals interact with the brain.
>>
>>34601119

One became CEO of an international company and the other is a lawyer. Both are married with kids.

I'm a NEET virgin. Loser in High School, loser in life.
>>
File: IMG_0298.jpg (94KB, 640x448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0298.jpg
94KB, 640x448px
All successful and popular. Brilliant and great people!

You don't suddenly change from youth to adulthood. People who attract others, are likeable, loved by all, will continue to be. Autists may find a way to assimilate as they realize, which I don't recommend, but they are always autistic sperglords at heart. The untouchable repulsive being.

But life isn't black and white, anon. A lot of popular smart kids exists, and they're athletic too. Open your eyes ;)

Being smart and popular -> not mutually exclusive !
>>
>>34601119
That's just a lie they tell kids so they won't shoot up the school. All the popular kid I knew are pursuing degrees at good schools and are highly successful in doing so
>>
>>34601119
Suave at interviews. No sweat All successful
>>
>>34601445
The meek will inherit the earth
>>
Most of them turned out fairly average. Not massively successful, but not really losers either.
>>
>>34602219
>he actually believes this

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
dont really care enough to look any of them up.
>>
>>34601119
Well I considered myself fairly popular, being the top bully and all. And at the time, I was.

Turns out that when you take away the concern for bullying and having to spend time with the same people in the school building, nobody wanted a person like me as their friend.

People hung out with me because it was pragmatic, I suppose. But those social power dynamics crumble as soon as school ends, and with them crumble the pragmatic reasons to be my friend.

I thought they would have appreciated me being good to them on an emotional level but the fuckers must have thought I'm some kind of sociopath who didn't actually care about people, which is understandable in retrospect because I wasn't really nice and genuine to them, it never crossed my mind.
>>
>>34602502

>Fairly popular
>I was a bully guys!!

t. scrawny autist who picked on elementary school kids
>>
>>34601119
I don't know, I don't have any sort of social media account, and I don't really care what they're doing now.
>>
I always think these studies are biased in the sense that the only people retarded enough to care to research this sort of thing were losers in high school and desperate to prove their lives are better in adulthood.

You may well have gone from KHV in your teens to STEM guy on six figures, and on paper you look better than the guy you used to hate who makes $75k in an office job, but he's got a healthy social network with a loving wife and family and fulfilling hobbies and you're still the guy who missed out on PTP and didn't get a GF until some awkward Asian finally decided to go on a date with you.
>>
>>34601119

I'm 28 now. I would say 80% of the popular kids from my school are successful. I don't understand this meme where being socially gifted as a youth means that as an adult you will be a failure. If anything it implies the opposite.
>>
>>34602551
I was a manlet and I bullied on people even larger than myself, although clumsier both socially and physically, which made it possible.

I didn't actively look for it, I only really ended up garnering a crowd around me for 2 major cases of taking the piss out of someone and other than that people just laughed at all my jokes.

But a lot of the people that the jocks had bullied before that started hanging out with me and they left them alone as well so I must have done something right. But as said they didn't really want to be my friends.
>>
File: Cali-Miles-VS-Regina-Augter.jpg (78KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Cali-Miles-VS-Regina-Augter.jpg
78KB, 640x480px
plastic surgery and fake tits that her father supposedly bought her and half nude modeling. I find her appearance as repulsive as her personality.
>>
>>34601119
Two from the few I've seen looked sad every time I saw them, and the rest seem okay and have kids.
>>
He's posting right now on /r9k/. :/
>>
I can't find anything on most of them. One of the girls apparently spent a lot of money on university only to end up going into sales. One works at a fast food place. Kinda makes me feel better about my life choices.
>>
File: kay colour.png (411KB, 606x750px) Image search: [Google]
kay colour.png
411KB, 606x750px
>loser in elementary school
>made a lot of friends and became popular in high school
>complete loser now
I hope I die soon.
>>
>>34601119
I don't even remember the kids from high school
>>
Doing well relative to the rest of our graduating class. The sad thing is the kids they bullied seem to be stuck in their high school mindset and still try to desperately get their approval and try and be their friends
>>
A lot of the stacys ended up getting knocked up and a lot of them are working shitty jobs. The chads are in some pyramid scheme or some other shitty sales job.

The top cheerleader ended up being a cheerleader for the NFL in my city.
>>
>>34601119
They've all become rich and are still popular to this day. All the dumb sluts are nurses. All the jocks work as executives in their parents' businesses. Life never evens out. Remember that.
>>
File: basedgod.jpg (5KB, 204x204px) Image search: [Google]
basedgod.jpg
5KB, 204x204px
I was from a small town in the midwest, most of them died in Iraq and Afghanistan.

thank you gw
>>
>>34601119
>Army
>Navy
>West point
>Army
>Uni as communication major
>Preggo and married with balding wage cuck
>Uni as dance major with nutrition double
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.