[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me one happy memory of your life anon

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: CPGOnYXUkAAignF.jpg (84KB, 600x584px) Image search: [Google]
CPGOnYXUkAAignF.jpg
84KB, 600x584px
Tell me one happy memory of your life anon
>>
>>34601006
Someone talked to me once
>>
>>34601006
someone gave me a (you) once
>>
playing video games with my only friend before he killed himself
>>
>>34601006
The day I learn about memes.
>>
File: 60733829_p58_master1200.jpg (173KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
60733829_p58_master1200.jpg
173KB, 500x500px
>>34601045
lets relive that happy memory
>>
File: 1320048207345.jpg (189KB, 700x520px) Image search: [Google]
1320048207345.jpg
189KB, 700x520px
>>34601006
I was at my 18th birthday super wasted and I'm talking to a guy playing cs source on my computer and every time he nails some dude I interrupt what I'm saying to yell YEAH.
Then he frags 3 dudes back to back and everyone in the room starts yelling YEAH and I can't stop laughing.
>>
It hurts to remember it anon.
>>
When she used to like hanging out with me. Or even talked to me.
>>
I remember going to a water park with my family when I was little. Like a huge one that was really cool. It was just kind of special because we weren't super well off at the time and going places didn't happen much.
>>
>>34601106
Same here, friendo, same here...
>>
>>34601006
My brother, his friends, and I went to a ween concert last year. It was really fun.
I still listen to the playlist of that concert on youtube for memories.
>>
A girl liked me once

I didn't realize until ten years later but at least it's nice to think back on
>>
>>34601120
Damn, you made me remember someone like that in my life. One year during the first day of school, I remember walking in to a class to find that we had said class together, she was so happy, I think it was the first time someone outside my family was happy to see me.

We stopped talking several months after that because I orbited her too hard.
>>
>>34601006
I Remember Once when I was in the hospital, I couldn't get free time to fap. I was like sixteen at the time. I saw this chubby Mexican girl and I don't know exactly why or how but my dick went into overdrive and I had the hardest boner I've ever had. It was so uncomfortable in my tight fitting pants and was so sensitive. I ran to the bathroom and climaxed before I could even take off my pants. I didn't even have to touch it to cum. It was the most amazing orgasm I ever had. The girl was pretty ugly but for some reason my dick was drawn to her. It was a pretty great moment. I have fond memories of that climax but have never been able to recreat how amazing it was
>>
File: well.png (42KB, 156x187px) Image search: [Google]
well.png
42KB, 156x187px
Had some friends once
Guess I still do, but we don't talk much or at all usually.
>>
>>34601006
Anytime I was with my grandparents, I was happy.
>>
>>34601096
these are the kind of good memories i wish i had
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.