[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>girls >relationships why do you guys care so much?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

>girls
>relationships

why do you guys care so much?
>>
because most of the people here are insecure teenagers, or at the very least never grew out of that mindset.
>>
>>34600935
I want to explore the unexplored, like Christopher Columbus, when he explored Native women
>>
File: you just lost.gif (922KB, 396x297px) Image search: [Google]
you just lost.gif
922KB, 396x297px
>>34600935
I don't, I'm a wizard, I'm just here for wagekek and misanthrope threads.

Carry on, orignally, though.
>>
File: B0cfTKZ.png (306KB, 604x397px) Image search: [Google]
B0cfTKZ.png
306KB, 604x397px
I want to feel love, affection, a sense of being wanted. The love and affection i was depraved from as a child, the same love which was replaced with abusiveness and hatred bestowed upon me by my mother.

I'm tired of being alone. The countless nights of silence. It drives a man insane.
>>
>>34600935
Because I look around at the rest of society and it feels like I'm missing out on something. If I could choose not to care I would, but I'm a slave to my biology.
>>
>>34600971
so why don't you take up a new hobby instead?

>>34600977
I fully support you

>>34600983
what's bad about being alone? what do you think a woman specifically could bring you?

>>34600991
you don't have to care about things if you don't want to anon
>>
>>34601007
i don't know anon im just lost
>>
>>34601036
idk which person you are, but damn just keep yourself busy with something and you won't feel like you need to find anything
>>
>>34600971
fucking pussy is the only commendable pastime in this day and age. If you're not fucking pussy, you might as well be dead.
>>
>>34601007
>what's bad about being alone? what do you think a woman specifically could bring you?

Not feeling like an inferior, emasculated, failed organism.
>>
>>34601078
this is such an uncultured and primal take on life, it's interesting that some people still think like this
>>
>>34601091
why can't you just stop feeling emasculated on your own? you are the one assigning so much importance to women, anon, just stop doing that
you can control your own happiness by changing what makes you happy
>>
I don't. I'll be becoming a wizard next year and I've accepted and embraced it. I just come here to shitpost.
>>
>>34601121

Because people have instincts. You don't choose the way you feel. Do you choose to feel hungry or does it just happen?
>>
>>34601054
Been there, he can't. Until he realize that human affection is not all that special and gets old real fast.
>>
>>34601124
I support you also, maybe you and >>34600977
can be friends

>>34601135
actually I don't really feel hunger any more since I've started to restrict what I eat
regardless, the human body doesn't need sex to survive

>>34601158
yes he 100% can keep himself busy. have more faith anon
>>
>>34601166
>actually I don't really feel hunger any more since I've started to restrict what I eat
>regardless, the human body doesn't need sex to survive

If you were actually starving, you would feel hungry, and it wouldn't be a choice.
It needs sex to reproduce, and reproduction is an expanded, long-term form of survival, the survival of your genes.
So it's natural to feel like shit when women reject you. It's the ultimate form of rejection, rejection of your genes and physical being.
>>
>>34601246
I'm pretty sure humans have evolved past the need to keep the gene pool healthy
people with genetic diseases have kids all the time, people have sex with other people who are non-optimal
>>
>>34600971
>ywn go back in time and fuck primitive women
>ywn introduce autism into the gene pool
>>
File: Grimmer_smile.png (101KB, 373x284px) Image search: [Google]
Grimmer_smile.png
101KB, 373x284px
We live in the most degenerate time in human history and you still cannot find a sex partner? You guys are pathetic. There are more women than men.You have no excuses. You fail to realize that women aren't obligated to chase after and settle down with pathetic manchildren who refuse to improve themselves. "Wahhh roasties wont give the time of day!" Then seize it you retard. Chicks have dick lined up and it's your job to cut the line.
>>
>>34601378
no, that's not the point of the thread. the point of the thread is asking why relationships are so important in the first place
>>
>>34601166
>doesn't need sex

It's not all about sex, anon. I don't care about dying a virgin I just don't want to die alone.
>>
>>34601446
why don't you want to die alone? why do you think companionship is so necessary?
>>
File: tamako07_1.jpg (37KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
tamako07_1.jpg
37KB, 600x338px
>>34601416
Because that is what we are born to do. Find a partner, reproduce and increase your chances of survival so you can care for those new people. There is a reason why you get depressed when >tfw no gf. Your brain is reacting to you having failed your biological program, and so you will suck at life until >mfw gf

It's not rocket science. You need a healthy relationship to seek full happiness.
>>
I want to know what it feels like for someone to care for me, want to meet up with me and spend time together, i want to be intimate with a girl who loves me. At 22 i have only ever known loneliness and depression, i feel that a girl who shows loves, believes and shows support though everything i do can help me love her and myself.
>>
>>34600935
I don't and haven't for a long time
It's even getting to the point where the thought of masturbation makes me feel ill
>>
>>34600935
>Why do you guys care so much?
>Implying it's a choice
>>
Why the fuck do you care enough to make a thread about your apathy? Fuck you too OP
>>
>>34601378

>he thinks the promiscuity trickles down
Promiscuous culture with no restraints on casual sex means that one guy can have as many girlfriends as he wants, only limited by his sex appeal, so this naturally raises standards and makes it more difficult for average or below average men. Men tend to date down, while women tend to date up and are more forgiving with men who "cheat".
Also, there are significantly more men than women in the younger demographics. Countless men are ruined either by shitty genes or shitty parenting. Sometimes, by the time you're an "adult", you're already too defective, it's already too late.
>>
I don't care, really. I've had relationships and women try to pressure me into sex, but I just find people so fucking repulsive. The idea of opening myself up to another human being like that terrifies and disgusts me.
>>
File: blk.png (601KB, 586x708px) Image search: [Google]
blk.png
601KB, 586x708px
>>34601559
Lol no it's not. You say it is too late because you are too fucking lazy and are quick to throw in the towel. Not all women are the same. Find the ones who will love you, for you.
>>
>>34601502
People aren't "born to do" anything, lol

>>34601508
it's so weird that you're obsessed with an abstraction

>>34601528
good! I'm glad

>>34601531
if you have enough discipline you can change what you care about

>>34601543
this isn't a thread about my apathy, it's a thread about caring too much

>>34601585
interesting
(everyone learn from this person)
>>
>>34601629
You're right. Just like how your mom wasn't born to take care of your sorry pathetic ass for 23+ years. She should have just took a hanger and fished you out. Because, ya know, she wasn't born to do it.
>>
>>34601667
it's interesting that you jump to the conclusion that I'm a 23-year-old who is still reliant on their mother. why did you think of that?
>>
File: 1e0.gif (349KB, 350x233px) Image search: [Google]
1e0.gif
349KB, 350x233px
Didn't deny it, boy. Now go wipe the table and mop the floor. You wouldn't want to piss off daddy when he comes home from his 12hr shift
>>
>>34601667
what if he's adopted or independent
>>
I have a very deep and fulfilling relationship with my waifu. I couldn't do anything if it wasn't for her love and support. 2D relationships are great.
>>
The drive to pair-bond is so strong that an entire subgroup of people came up with imaginary mates to ease the psychological distress caused by failing to do so.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.