[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

#AnxietyIn5Words

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 7

>It's another "normies pretend to have anxiety" episode
>>
My heart is racing bad
>>
God fucking damn it I wish normies would burn in hell
>>
>>34600780
Just fuck my shit up

originally original
>>
Mom found the poop stickers
>>
muh cultural appropriation

ogogogog
>>
I'm living another 50 years
>>
>>34600780
If their anxiety brings their heart levels to 180 bpm+ and gives them violent shakes, then and only then will they garner my sympathy.
>>
>>34600780
please stop looking at me.
>>
end my life any time
>>
File: 1418396241128.jpg (2MB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1418396241128.jpg
2MB, 5000x5000px
>"Stand up and introduce yourself."
>>
>I can't find my phone
>roastie
>b/w filter
>marvel
could there be any more degeneracy here?
>>
i awake to another day
>>
>it's another fat robot pretends that mild anxiety due to acomplishing nothing in this adult life is a genuine problem

Fuck you guys are pathetic
>>
>>34600780
This board is filled with normalfags claiming to have "anxiety". They probably don't even realise they are normalfags.
>>
File: IMG_20170127_204048.jpg (217KB, 750x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170127_204048.jpg
217KB, 750x960px
>crowded places, people in general
>>
>>34600891
>Go to gym
>Put hand on heart beat monitor on the elliptical
>140
Damn social anxiety
>>
God i wish they would all just fucking die
>>
Leaving the house twice yearly
>>
fwiw they're confusing
>anxiety (fleeting feeling)
with
>anxiety (disorder)

also why are you reading normie tweets?
>>
>>34601337

>fat piece of shit at the gym
>fast heart rate
>must be social anxiety

Are you literally this retarded?
>>
the normalfag horde won't leave
>>
sixty eight unread text messages
>>
>>34601427
This is our board now you fat sperg
>>
Just pretend I'm not here
>>
is it safe to piss?
>>
File: IMG_0299.png (123KB, 1024x435px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0299.png
123KB, 1024x435px
>>34600780
Is she talking to us?
>>
>>34601650
Fuck. I've pissed in a bottle because my brother had his girlfriend over, or my mom had friends over, and I would have to walk past them to get to the bathroom.
>>
>Anon, can you introduce yourself?
>>
>>34601653
>tfw your beef prevents u from glowing up
>>
My first penis inspection day
>>
>>34601653
What does this even mean

I'm 20 years old and I feel so out of touch with these people
>>
>>34600780
The middle one is the worst

>lol oh no I lost my phobe XD what if Chad texts me while it's lost he might think I hate him and not fuck me for a week :(
>>
File: really.jpg (7KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
really.jpg
7KB, 250x241px
Mom found the suicide tank
>>
File: 1486010748507.jpg (35KB, 704x528px) Image search: [Google]
1486010748507.jpg
35KB, 704x528px
>>34600780
I need to go outside

That's a better example.
>>
>>34601394
Yeah because fat pieces of shit have a resting heart rate of 150. And you call me an idiot
>>
Can I speak with you?
>>
>>34603146
Yes familypie
>>
>>34602002

Exactly. And you don't lose your phone if you keep track of it and put in the same damn spot all the time. Something your average female can't seem to figure out seeing how they lack the cognitive ability to rationally plan their own lives.
>>
>>34600780
"I don't fucking use Twitter"
>>
>>34601653
>>34601768

It means she's greatly concerned with people's negative opinions of her but pretending she's not because that's what normie hoes do. Having "haters" validates them since someone's paying attention to them at all.
>>
>>34601768
It means she's a very self absorbed person to the point where she doesn't think about other people and only thinks about herself (glowing up). She sees this as a positive and so do the others who retweeted and liked the tweet, showing you that modern life is truly beyond saving and the only thing for people like you and I who are lost in the modern world to do is to grab hold of the beast and to ride the tiger until things inevitably collapse in on themselves due to the moral degenerative degradation currently transpiring until you and I and others of our sort are the men amongst the ruins that can rebuild from where past societies failed.
>>
>>34603207
>making an extra long post just to fit a bunch of Evola references in
Why did you do this
>>
>>34603405
Because he was right
>>
having dinner with the family
>>
>>34600780
Around what time did it become cool to pretend to have anxiety?
>>
>>34603570
Mental illness/generally being different and an outcast is becoming en vogue with the normals; many people speculate why but my personal thought is that it's because of "tortured artists" being popular, paired of course with the trend today of having the victim of something get special treatment. So normals desperately want to be abnormal, to be fucked up, to have problems, but due to their normiehood, they have none, no major problems at least, so they have to pretend. However, they cannot actually imagine being so anxious you literally cannot leave your bed for two whole days or being so anxious of someone remembering something embarrassing you did so you literally avoid them as much as humanly possible and have (actual) panic attacks when you see them, so they badly fill in the blanks in their head.
Suddenly, whenever Stacy feels a little embarrassed shes having anxiety and might even have a panic attack! (ie. she feels a little more embarrassed than usual), or Chad feels depressed when he gets sad that his newest fuckdoll of the week left him.
>>
>>34603646
This. throughout my whole life I've had massive panic attacks but I never told anyone about it because I was ashamed of it I don't think that its something to be proud of.
>>
>>34600780
What a bunch of cucks
>>
>>34603707
This as well
You can always tell who actually suffers from something because they're usually not likely to tell someone unless they're close to you. If they mention in casual talk they """"""""""suffer"""""""""" from something they 100% do not or at least have a very minor case
I used to date a girl who had anxiety, like diagnosed severe anxiety and she would've killed herself if anyone ever found out, that's how I knew she wasn't faking it.
>>
i get anxiety so bad its like energized and adrenalized but my thoughts are like i'm drunk and my heart pounds and my voice quivers and i pronounce words like a stroke victim
>>
>>34600780
It's hard to even breathe
>>
>>34603732
I've noticed that they talk about having panic attacks a lot but then when they """""have one"""""" in a crowd they never exhibit any of the symptoms or use any breathing techniques that someone who's been diagnosed with an anxiety disorder would've been taught.
>>
>>34603570
When it became cool to claim to be a humanitarian. Many of the people claiming to care about the acceptance of mental illness sometimes going as far as faking it, speaking out against bullying, and speaking for the homeless/starving/third world problems on social media are seeking to create an image. Many of them are the same people who bully people for being strange or weird, laugh at people behind their backs, talk shit, and so on... you get the idea. At the same time, they want the image of a perfect person who is kind, caring, and accepting so they post about this kind of stuff to the public to further the image they are a perfectly kind person incapable of any evil or judgement.

For example, they might have made fun of the boy or girl who was never able to speak properly to people because of anxiety, but by claiming they themselves suffer anxiety, no one can say they are judgmental. It's a illusion.
>>
>>34603807
Yeah to the normal a "panic attack" is feeling overwhelmed. Real panic attacks are fucking scary, they start digging into their skin so they don't disassociate and start doing breathing and mind exercises to stay grounded, but """"""sufferers of anxiety"""""" never do that shit. I wonder why?
>>
mummy found the cum clogs
>>
I have to go outside.
>>
Someone is at the door
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.