[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the best drugs for getting to sleep?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: 2.jpg (272KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
272KB, 1024x768px
What are the best drugs for getting to sleep?
>>
File: weed.jpg (106KB, 718x960px) Image search: [Google]
weed.jpg
106KB, 718x960px
Weed
pic related
>>
>>34600726
I've tried nearly every over-the-counter medication, and some not

the best of all, is the kirkland generic sleep aid. Easiest to get at price club/Costco. It kicks in within 45 minutes and yeah, you dreams might be a little fucked up... but at least you're asleep.
>>
File: 059.jpg (727KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
059.jpg
727KB, 1600x1200px
>>34600726
>not smoking dudebro to fall asleep

it's a wonderful thing!
>>
>>34600726
Hydroxyzine.
Unorginal.
>>
Best is heroin
ok is weed
worst are sleeping pills
>>
happiness

oreo
>>
>>34600784
Stop recommending utter trash to OP
>>
>>34600767
>dan brown
c'mon man
>>
cold medication with dxm, like robitussin works great for me
>>
>>34600726
I've only ever taken melatonin or nyquil to fall asleep, never tried any hard drugs or prescription sleeping pills. melatonin is good just takes awhile to kick in.

Also take some melatonin and drink a cup of chamomile tea while waiting for it to kick in is maximum comfy.
>>
You would sleep well if you were actually working or at least doing something during the day, you know being exhausted from doing something.
>>
>>34600865
Nyquil has always worked wonders for me. Not really a drug per say but it works.
>>
>>34600726
drink till you drop

it's the cheapest as well
>>
Seroquel, hands down. Low doses in people who aren't total bipolar spergs will put you down for 10 hours or so. I took 250mg one time and slept for 22 hours.

I can only imagine how zonked out the people who take ~700mg are.
>>
>>34600784
stop with the fucking heroin meme, robots dont deserve it, some are gullible and hopeless enough to actually do it
>>
>>34600912
i overheard my pharmacist talking about how you can get bizarre dreams on seroquel/quetiapine. i cant imagine taking that shit recreationally.

250 is a pretty high dose, most of the scripts i see float around 100mg. 700mg is wild, i dont think ive seen that before.
>>
>>34600963
wew fellow farmtech bro?
>>
>>34600726
Clonidine, my doc originally prescribes it to my and I unironically fall asleep within 30 minutes.
>>
>>34600963
I used to be on 150mg every day, but I cut back to 25-50mg because I just couldn't function on 150.

The dreams are extremely vivid, it's actually maddening. They are far more eventful than my daily life, and I've actually confused reality and dreams a number of times. I have dreams that my ex is in bed beside me, I can hear them breathing beside me, I struggle to open my eyes but I never can.

When I was in the loony bin I saw a couple people on 600mg+.
>>
File: Al+Cisneros+Al.jpg (119KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
Al+Cisneros+Al.jpg
119KB, 375x500px
I got a bottle of like 365 pills of Diphenhydramine from walmart for really cheap and they help me get to sleep.

Weed is also pretty good for sleep but a lot more expensive and more annoying to get.
>>
>>34600963
Verenacline/chantix.
similar trippy dreams and also good for smoking cessation.
>>
I have bad insomnia so I've tried pretty much every OTC drug there is and for me the most effective drug for just knocking me out straight up is Xanax, bar none.

The dose varies from people to people but for me and my low tolerance 1mg pretty much knocks me out within 30-40 minutes even if I don't feel tired at all prior to taking it, it truly is a miracle drug and I feel nice and relaxed for a little while prior.

The downside of course is Xanax is it's not a daily take drug. I've taken Xanax for several years now and I've limited my doses to twice a week and my tolerance has not gone up, still as effective as ever. So I usually save it when I'm really desperate but yeah, it's far and away the best for me. Nothing else has worked for me nearly as good, not even weed.
>>
z drugs like ambien if you can get a prescription

OTC there is DPH, DXM and melatonin
DPH works well but is shit for you if you use it with regularity or high dose
DXM as a sleep aid works for some people at just 1-3 times the regular dose but for others it acts as a stim and again should not be used with regularity. a recreational dose will usually let you sleep if you want to.
melatonin is probably the least effective of the 3 but is completely safe as far as I know

I dont know how well it actually works but chamomile is pretty nice is any case
>>
>>34601558
Melatonin is a joke. It is good for jetlag, but taking it often will funk up your circadian rythm
>>
>>34602147
artificial lights are already funking our circadian rhythm
>>
>>34602147
posting on /r9k/ at 2 am isn't natural either. melatonin is the closest thing to a "free" drug that exists
>>
Trazodone is really easy to get a prescription for cus it has no recreational value and it's pretty good, better than OTC stuff. especially for opiate withdrawal and other insomnia inducing stuff
>>
>>34600726I have insomnia and have been prescribed clonidine, works fucking wonders. I always take it with either benadryl or melatonin though.
>>
Z quill
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.