[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i'm extremely lonely trans mtf

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: loldeath.jpg (54KB, 640x920px) Image search: [Google]
loldeath.jpg
54KB, 640x920px
is a bdsm discord a good place to find a boyfriend? :(
>>
>>34600280
how did you escape your general?
>>
>>34600301
my what?

oh it has to be original i guess
>>
>>34600325
your tranny general on the fag board

where you all go to plot how to seduce straight males
>>
>>34600349
oh i never posted there much. it's very clique-y. and i can post anywhere on 4chan if i want.

is it such a bad thing to want to seduce a straight male? we all get lonely sometimes.
>>
bump. hoping someone might talk to me in my thread :(
>>
come to my server https://discord.gg/dTG7Kta
we love trannies
>>
>>34600407
Yes, it's an awful thing if you don't tell them about your history before hand.
Don't be a fucking snake, just be honest with people.
>>
>>34600782
hm. i pass pretty well at first glance, but it's pretty obvious after a bit because adam's apple. i'm saving up for that surgery though. and when things get that far it will be very obvious because penis.

doesn't matter so much anyway. it's easy to find a guy to fuck me, but none of them will date me seriously. very sad.
>>
>>34600854
It doesn't matter how well you pass, even if you're 100% physically and chemically and mentally a female, don't lie to people about yourself. Maybe you've deluded yourself into thinking there's nothing abnormal about it, but the rest of the world would beg to differ.
>>
>>34600899
why are you like ranting to me about this. i don't go out trying to trick men into thinking i'm cis. usually i don't even approach men because i assume none of them want me. at least not in the ways i want them to.

christ i'm depressed.
>>
>>34600854
>. i'm saving up for that surgery though
what exactly does the surgery do?

Don't you need your adams apple to talk?

>>34600899
Anon calm the hell down

For 99.9% of people the genitals in her pants are not relevant to their relationship

every single person in every room you enter doesn't need to know about your gender and sexual orientation
>>
>>34601203
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chondrolaryngoplasty
>>
Eh. I'd be willing to date/court a passable transsexual if my family weren't a bunch of fundamentalist cunts and if she would not object to me having children by a surrogate. Idk. I'd prefer a biological female, but a trans relationship might be interesting.
>>
>>34601149
i have always wanted a tranny gf desu, i find them adorable and interesting
>>
File: 1454848031592.jpg (62KB, 450x557px) Image search: [Google]
1454848031592.jpg
62KB, 450x557px
>>34601149
>usually i don't even approach men because i assume none of them want me.
there's plenty of guys who would love having a trans gf!
>>
>>34601740
>>34601915
>>34602170
where are you people in rl? :(
>>
>>34602218
>where are you people in rl? :(
literally in any liberal leaning city or state or Texas there would be thousands of men who would date a trans girl, probably a substantial percent of the male population honestly
>>
>>34601149
I've been struggling with this too anon, it's really hard to find someone who doesn't just want to sleep with you. I'm sure you'll find someone anon just hang in there, you're probably no where as bad as you think you are ^_^
>>
id be willing to date a trans girl but I think I have a fetish for them and wouldn't want to take advantage of them for sex so id be very skeptical about doing it
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.