[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the best way to keep myself from coming back to this website?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: 135.jpg (131KB, 991x1280px) Image search: [Google]
135.jpg
131KB, 991x1280px
What is the best way to keep myself from coming back to this website?
>>
>>34600188
dont leave us op, you are one of us
>>
File: IMG_0277.jpg (58KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0277.jpg
58KB, 480x360px
pure sex
>>
Find something else to do with your time
>>
I want to know this too.
This website has infected my thought process.

Eveery day I'm thinking of people in terms of "nigger" and "cuck" or " "fat roastie" "Chad" or normie.

God help me.
>>
>>34600188
Go on a forum and contribute meaningfully to the forum, something related to your hobby if you don't have one you should be capable of getting one
>>
>>34600188
Get married I guess
>>
File: 1484180004962.jpg (79KB, 800x770px) Image search: [Google]
1484180004962.jpg
79KB, 800x770px
>>34600188
The amount of times I've mentally re'ed makes me suicidal.
>>
>>34600188
You can't, Moot was right, you're here forever. I did everything the normal world has to offer to escape this shithole but nothing works. It's just too awesome.
>>
It's called willpower, anon. Any real man would have some.
>>
Serious advice: you need an actual REASON to leave this website.

Most normies don't come here because they have friends in real life they can talk to, along with work, a family, hobbies, etc. If you want to leave, you're going to have to get an oxytocin and dopamine source from somewhere else. You have to REALLY want it, but do you really want to leave? Do you think the real world is any better?
>>
throw out your computer or whatever you use to browse 4chan
>>
go and live in the woods
>>
File: oldwoj.jpg (11KB, 239x211px) Image search: [Google]
oldwoj.jpg
11KB, 239x211px
>>34600389
>Do you think the real world is any better?
I refuse to give up the hope that it is
>>
File: LETS FIND OUT.png (159KB, 297x391px) Image search: [Google]
LETS FIND OUT.png
159KB, 297x391px
>>34600433
People who live in the woods can still browse 4chan
>>
>>34600188
If you leave you would just be lying to yourself.
>>
>>34600464
not if they write a paper called "meme society and its future" and then blow up a bunch of portaloos"
>>
>>34600585
If Uncle Teddy was born in the mid 90s he'd be browsing r9k right now
>>
>>34600188
Filter it with your router, use a change the password for your router to a keyfile, destroy the flashdrive the keyfile is on.

To get back you would have to go out, buy a new router, set it up, and then access the site. Which, theoretically you could do, but if you actually want to leave it gives you time to stop yourself.
>>
File: IMG_0291.jpg (54KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0291.jpg
54KB, 480x360px
>>34600529
not necessarily - you would be seeking truth
>>
By getting a job, then getting a hobby to keep yourself occupied, then, if face willing, a gf
>>
>>34600389
good thing you said most because a perfectly flourishing one can wind up here by accident

but yes, if you know the reason itll take for you to leave, it's not impossible! it feels like heaven is just a close corner away ^^
>>
>>34600768
more

oregano sfdffsdfdfsd
>>
>>34600260

I know how you feel, I've started saying faggot out loud for annoying fuckers
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.