[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw missed out on teen love Is there even a reason to live

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_1116.jpg (52KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1116.jpg
52KB, 600x600px
>tfw missed out on teen love

Is there even a reason to live anymore?

Could normies ever understand the feeling that is having your golden years taken away from you?
>>
>tfw 31 years old but look 17

motherfucker i'm wasting it twice
>>
File: sadboy.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
sadboy.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>>34600070
Although I was a loser shut-in in highschool I actually managed to get a stacy as a gf through some lucky circumstances.

Even 10 years later, I have to stay that the happiest I have ever been in my life by a long shot was during our 1-year anniversary and we told each other we loved one another.

I miss those days.
>>
I had a gf in high school

one of the shittest times of my life
>>
>>34600098
>32
>look 17, aside from greys in sideburns
>still get mean mugged by high school chads
just end my shit, famalamadingdog
>>
>>34600070

They weren't taken away from you lol, you squandered them
>>
>>34600070
No. Normies are just incapable of understanding anything that deviates from their life experience.

>hurr durr just do X and everything will be fine

Thats bkt how it fuckikg works Normo, you dont just untangle a decades worth of pent up anger, sadness, regret, and suddenly emerge a well adjusted and experienced adult. Normies are gonna pay.
>>
>>34600070
I'm only 19 and I'm having a fucking existential crisis because I missed out on this.

Actually the reason I fucked up was because my self-esteem was so low I was surprised when girls weren't put off by me, so I just backed down from the situation in disbelief.

And now I have no fucking friends either since my entire social standing and group of friends was based on me being the apex bully of the class and all the males who weren't big bullies or jocks just hung out with me so they wouldn't get picked on.

I thought they were my friends but they actually just fell in line because they thought I'd bully them if they weren't on my side. Now secondary education is finished, people don't need social status security anymore so they don't need people like me.

How the fuck do you recover from this?

Glad I'm getting conscripted, so I don't have to think about it. But after I come from the army it's going to be a lonely life of wageslaving and alcoholism, what else is there to look forward to in life?
>>
File: Gary Indiana.jpg (2MB, 1800x1199px) Image search: [Google]
Gary Indiana.jpg
2MB, 1800x1199px
>>34600973

Threadly reminder, those times will never return.
>>
>>34600973
Gtfo
Ravioli ravioli this post is origanoli
>>
File: IMG_2664.jpg (45KB, 499x431px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2664.jpg
45KB, 499x431px
>>34600997
When will this board stop tolerating normies?
Unless you're baiting then carry on
>>
Post your best and worst high-school stories, robots.

I want to hear, because even though I never really got the things I dreamed of out of my teenage years, it was the last time I ever felt alive.
>>
>>34601465
>be in middle school
>there is a little brown and yellow bird on the fence
>one of my freinds throws a history book at it
>it dies
>keks
>>
>>34601465
>walk into classroom a few minutes later to find the whole class is messing around and there's no teacher
>suddenly a pencil case comes sailing through the open window and lands at my feet
>"what the hell is this?"
>decide the best course of action is to throw it back out the window
>mere seconds after this had occurred, its owner returned and asked where his pencil case is
>"anon threw it out the window"
>"anon, what the hell, man"
>turns out I was the second person to throw his pencil case out the window that afternoon
>>
File: sides crippled.jpg (5KB, 151x233px) Image search: [Google]
sides crippled.jpg
5KB, 151x233px
>>34601769
good original shit my dude
>>
>>34601769
And it never occurred to this person to carry it with them back into the building?
Should have thrown him out the window.
>>
File: 1481087032954.jpg (36KB, 480x477px) Image search: [Google]
1481087032954.jpg
36KB, 480x477px
>>34600070
>Be me
>Be 1/4 German (Grandma is from Bavaria)
>Be huge Germanophile since my boyhood
>Absolutely obsessed with Germany and German culture, know everything from Arminius to Merkel
>Be sophomore in high school
>German exchange student girl comes
>Beautiful, mega qt
>Have instant crush on her
>Develop unwavering oneitis for her
>The only time I ever went out of my way to talk to a girl in my entire life and actually try was with this girl
>Talk with her a little bit, actually connect somewhat
>Tell her about my love for Germany and passionate Germanophilia
>She thinks it's kind of weird, but she still talks to me
>"Anon you know more about German history than I do :)" was perhaps my favorite Facebook message
>Later find out I was being too overbearing from a friend who knew her
>Feel embarrassed that I bothered her and never talk to her for the rest of the year
>She goes to prom with some dude
>She goes back to Germany
>Never see her again
>See an occasional photo with her and her German bf on Normiegram
>feelsintensify.jpeg

Ich vermisse dich, Schatzelein.
>>
>>34601018
It's a very bizarre feeling to have high school kids making fun of you. Especially once you realize they think you are in high school when you are 10-15 years their elder.
>>
>>34602934
Man you were a turboautist
>>
>>34602934
ziemlich autistisch

bist du zumindest ein /pol/ germanophile? oder bist du ja so sehr autistisch?
>>
File: 1485899956136.png (267KB, 637x360px) Image search: [Google]
1485899956136.png
267KB, 637x360px
>>34601019

Yeah I know that.You don't need to fucking remind me
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.