[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do SSRIs stunt growth? I started taking them in high doses as

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: skinnyfeels.jpg (10KB, 200x249px) Image search: [Google]
skinnyfeels.jpg
10KB, 200x249px
Do SSRIs stunt growth? I started taking them in high doses as a teenager, and I never really got larger or more masculine since then.
I ended up having wide hips and narrow shoulders, a high pitched voice, thin, fragile bones, small dick, etc. even though my father is a giant. My bones are honestly thinner than my mother's.
This might have also been a nutritional issue, since I was underweight and even the small amount of food that I was eating was generally pretty low in nutritional value (grain, thin slices of processed meat, lots of sugary junk food).
>>
File: 1477694191877.jpg (105KB, 497x335px) Image search: [Google]
1477694191877.jpg
105KB, 497x335px
>>34599455
they made me bigger and stronger
>>
Being underweight stunts your growth not SSRI's eat more even if it feels uncomfortable. you'll never get the chance again to grow as you do when you are young.
>>
>>34599455
I stopped growing after the age of 13 and wear the same clothes I did in middle school, which is when I started taking SSRIs. Although, my body is pretty average.

I've heard of more extreme cases of this as well, like kids in special ed at high school who are 16-18 but look like they're 10. They've been on medication since primary school which causes their bodies to never mature.
>>
>>34599520

It's already too late. I'm 26, so I'm stuck being an effeminate sexless beta for the rest of my life.
>>
>>34599455
no, it was your diet, moron

my parents are descended from white trash who ate like shit. they had no red meat ever. i'm 7" taller than my dad because i ate well.
>>
>>34599623
Actual retards are on shit a thousand times stronger than normie SSRIs.

You ate poorly so now your IQ and physical build is stunted.
>>
>>34599623

It kind of sickens me that parents are held to such a low standard. That they're able to do this to their kids and nobody even cares. This sort of shit is honestly so much worse than rape, and it's not taken seriously at all.
>>
>>34599678

Why are you insulting me? It's not my fault that I was raised by an asshole so my brain and body are underdeveloped.
>>
>>34599706
The government can only do so much. If every kid who was fed poorly got taken by CPS, half of US kids would be in government care. Almost all of poor kids.

It is terrible, though. Schools try and teach healthy eating, but ultimately the cafeterias are restricted to filler prison food, and Mom and Dad feed the kid McDonalds anyways.
>>
>>34599755
you were a teenager, not a child...you chose to not eat your vegetables
>>
>>34599791

I was a depressed and anxious child and I trusted the judgment of my parents to teach me these things. I didn't know that I was probably malnourished until it was too late, I never really felt hungry, maybe that was a side effect of being heavily medicated.
>>
>>34599769

This is why we need a more fascist government.
People should need to earn the right to reproduce, not just by being big and masculine and charismatic, but by passing background checks and competence tests.
Irresponsible and incompetent parents should not have the right to inflict this kind of suffering on their kids.
>>
>>34599702
I have nothing to defend in your last sentence, you're probably right.

Even if you take shit for mild asperger's and stuff on the same level, you can still have a tendency to look slightly younger than normal. This isn't just underweight people either, I've seen average and overweight kids with the same growth-stunted appearance.
>>
>>34599769

It just feels like the priorities are so wrong when I see how much hysteria there is over a crime like rape, but child neglect isn't on the radar as a serious issue, even though the damage lasts a lifetime. It's brushed aside in favor of backwards, just-world fallacy nonsense to make excuses for people who should have done their jobs.
>you should have figured it out for yourself. adults aren't supposed to know, that's the child's responsibility
>just lift bro
>women don't care about how big you are anyway
>just study harder bro, you can make up for being a brainlet
>>
>>34600632

Or actually, rape isn't even the best example to show the absurdity of it. Even "sexual harassment" is taken WAAAY more seriously than child neglect.
When it comes to a man saying the wrong words to a woman, no excuses. When it comes to parents ruining their kids' lives, infinite excuses.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.