[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To robots who don't have a license

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 785471324081778241.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
785471324081778241.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
Even pic related has one. What's your excuse?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDhVIQWgF_U
>>
>>34598564
I don't have a car and I don't have money for a car. So why should I waste my money on something useless to me?
>>
File: picnic.jpg (6KB, 196x185px)
picnic.jpg
6KB, 196x185px
>>34598564

I'm terrified of driving. That shit sends my heartrate into the stratosphere. 23 and I still don't have my license, probably never will.
>>
>>34598611

>I'm terrified of driving.

You really shouldn't be. Some AAA video games are harder than driving. However, there is the occasional QTE and there is no retries if you fuck up.
>>
>>34598611
this bropai. I've failed my test twice because I'm so scared. The roads are death traps and humans are retarded for going on them.
>>
>>34598663

Where do you live? The test is a complete joke where I'm from. You just drive around a parking lot for 10 min. and then they tell you to fuck off when you're done.
>>
>>34598707
I don't want to say because it's 3rd world
>>
>>34598661

>You really shouldn't be

Still am tho
>>
>>34598765

Ah, that would make sense then. In the US, the test is a cakewalk compared to other countries and even Europe. I can't believe I don't see cars blowing up on the highway just based on how little you have to do to pass.
>>
>>34598564
Got license when I was 18
Didnt have a car or money for one until 22, forgot pretty much how to drive by then
I live in the center of a big city, no need for a car here.
>>
>>34598611
Same, it still does this to me even though I've been practicing for over a year. I have very little understanding of intersections and I'm too retarded to calculate where people are going and in what order. And I can't concentrate worth shit so I'd probably turn into the wrong lane like a complete retard too.
>>
>>34598564
Same reason the rest of my life is garbage, I'm a lazy piece of shit who can't get anything done
>>
>>34598564
>Even pic related has one. What's your excuse?
he has a license because he worked for it. he put in the effort. he puts an amazing amount of effort into everything he does. and what does he get for trying to assimilate? the whole world laughs at him.

fuck you
>>
>>34599511
>what does he get for trying to assimilate?

Because storming into a GameStop and macing their employees is trying to assimilate, right?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.