[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i dont want to be a wagie

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1486081596994.png (141KB, 992x1856px)
1486081596994.png
141KB, 992x1856px
how could i adopt the neet lifestyle?im only 16, im not autistic, or have any mental disorders, so i dont think i could get free gibsmedats. also my parents wouldnt want to support me in their house while i dont do shit. i just really dont want to work when im older. so am i just destined to be a wageslave cuck, /r9k/?
>>
You've been ruined by this board and you're not even 18 yet. I recommend suicide. Better luck next time, champ.
>>
>>34598303
It's funny that the NEET in that image is depicted as being handsome and intelligent, when in all likelihood, they are fat, ugly. The NEET Is also depicted as being intelligent and well-spoken, when in reality, they are generally very rude, vindictive and nonsensical. Also, when NEETS talk about improving themselves, reading, learning an instrument, exercising and what not, they are actually referring to spending twelve hours a day on their computer making fun of people that actually work.
>>
>>34598358
It's okay wagie, you're safe now. Show me on the doll where the NEET touched you.
>>
>>34598358
the thing is that i dont think ill ever actually get a girlfriend desu and without a family to support there isnt much of a reason to work
>>
>>34598421
I don't have a job. It's okay, though. Clearly everyone that criticizes your way of live and thinking must first your pre-picked demographic.
>>
>>34598443
>Clearly everyone that criticizes your way of live and thinking must first your pre-picked demographic.

That is your criticism? Did you even read what you posted?
>>
>16 in highschool
>feel immortal
>"lmao I'm not going to do anything because I don't want to work"
>24
>NEET life
>not even qualified to clean toilets
>dead inside

You better find a way to provide for yourself
>>
protip: you won't be a neet forever and are gonna get absolutely fucked by life sooner than you think
>>
can i just quit my job and be a cool drifter dude who hopes someone takes him in for talking about studying aristotle and other stuff that relates to how others perceive him, while preaching against being perceived
>>
this site is for 18+ individuals only
>>
>>34598303
>only 16
underage b&
>>
>>34598303

Read the rules. Mods please ban this underage faggot
>>
>>34598303

>admitting you are underage on this liberian boatbuilder forum

Oh wow..
>>
>>34599377

No but a cute 10/10 girl will one day notice you sitting there like the fucking bum you are on the street and will fix you and your miserable life.
Just be urself bro
>>
>>34598303
seconding this. Genuinly curious as to how to be neet
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.