[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Prove him wrong pro tip: you cannot

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (19KB, 194x260px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 194x260px
Prove him wrong

pro tip: you cannot
>>
File: image.jpg (30KB, 390x365px)
image.jpg
30KB, 390x365px
>>34598028
Pro tip is right, he talks a fuck lot of sense.
>>
>>34598028
What does that mean? Prove him wrong about what? What claim of his are you challenging me to prove wrong?
>>
>>34598028
I don't even know who this is, anon. How can I prove him wrong?
>>
>>34598100
His view of the American political-economic system, foreign policy and such.
>>
>>34598132
Chomsky just brings the system to the light, he just provides information about our political economy, how it really functions and the ideology behind it without all the self serving assumptions and propaganda.
>>
His idealism is set at a unrealistic standard which has never existed in practice and he overly criticizes things which fall short of that unobtainable standard. I like to listen to what he says on a lot of things because he records factual events and times which gives a very broad impression of times lacking documentation in that manner or only presented as propaganda facts to fit the narrative of the speaker.
I highly suspect despite all that rhetoric he is a single issue voter for the major local political parties where he lives.
>>
>>34598028
Looks like a generic jew to me
>>
Came into this thread ready to debate about Richard Dawkins

I'm a retard
>>
>>34598972
why would you even put a douche like dawkins in league with chompsky?

until this thread I never realized in left4dead2 the gnome, they were subtly hinting that in the event of a catastrophic societal disaster people should band together to attempt to save intellectuals whom would typically either be targeted specifically or otherwise rather vulnerable
>>
>>34599071
I meant I thought the photo was Dawkins
>>
>>34598903
I don't think he preaches idealism, he just targets overt hypocrisies in politics like the US condemning ragtag groups of terrorists in X third world country while those dirt people have been responding to a longstanding history of terrorism by the USA.

Also putting things like upward distribution of wealth very plainly. He doesn't much tell you how things should be, he just tells you how they are. That's what pisses off both liberals and conservatives about Noam Chomsky. He lives too much in reality.
>>
>>34599148
All the right hate him. He's a jew after all.
Establishment lefts hate him. He points out how they negotiate with power and he is Anti-Israel.
Greenies actually love this guy as does most of academia.
His support base is predominately left.
I think your world calibration is showing its bias.
>>
File: 1484043620894.png (271KB, 720x727px)
1484043620894.png
271KB, 720x727px
>>34598028
He is fucking jewish

He makes anarchists think their opinions are valid
>>
>>34598028
Fuck that commie jew bastard.
>>
>>34598083
Dumb fatfrog poster
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.