[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> Bobby *sniff* stole my lunch *sniff* what do?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 5tg.jpg (625KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
5tg.jpg
625KB, 1200x900px
> Bobby *sniff* stole my lunch *sniff*
what do?
>>
>>34597701
>what do?

Rape and beat OP
>>
who are you
oh im probably just nuts
>>
Do worry darling, unka anon has some warm fresh cream.
>>
Just kill Bobby I guess
>>
Fuck Bobby up
>>
I need some context OP

Am I the teacher? Her father? Her brother?
>>
>>34597701
Cut Bobbys head off and mount it on the hood of my sheet metal armored truck
>implying we wont live in post-apocalypse world by the time I have a daughter
>>
>>34597701
"I got some lunch for you right here, little girl."
and then i make her some eggs because that's literally all i can cook
>>
>>34597825
I can cook eggs and spaghetti. You should learn to cook spaghetti. It's just as easy as eggs if not easier.

sauceless spaghetti with parmesan cheese and butter master race
>>
>>34597701
Erase her reddit nose and draw a better one
>>
>>34597976
>reddit

Tumblr*

Oruga
>>
>>34597701
Go to bobby and tel him to give her lunch back and apolgize
>>
>>34597701

>Oh hunny, how can bobby steal your lunch when it's hanging between my legs?
>>
Here, take this cockmeat sandwich.
>>
>white girl in my house

I'm going to jail regardless so I make her a nice meal and send her on her way while I wait for the swat to kick down my door.
>>
>>34597998
>he pretends to be a pedo on a siberian street racing board
>>
>>34597825
You really can't cook cheese pizza???
>>
>>34598087
its nice to know some niggers at least know their place
>>
>>34597701
Don't mess with my son you little bitch. Next time he's not only going to steal your lunch but he will punch you in the face. Leave my property and never come back.
>>
*unzips dick*
tell him i want to talk to him
>>
>>34598158
I'm not black, I just know that a little white girl going into an unknown man's house is going to raise some red flags.
>>
probably have bobby come over and hang out a little bit so the kids can play, just give her pink looking food from now on and and tell bobby only girls and fags eat that, give him the same type of stuff im eating.
maybe see how fucked up his family life is and call cps if it's bad enough
>>
If that was my daughter, I'd beat the shit out of her. We need toughness.
>>
If that's my kid, I rape Bobby.
If Bobby is my kid, I tazer the girl.
>>
>>34597701
i would originally rape her on the spot
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.