[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm Inconsolable

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1475172027593.png (696KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1475172027593.png
696KB, 633x758px
>intense and passionate urge to love a girl all of a sudden
>been listening to backstreet boys for 3 days straight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGDF_QcsKVI
>>
>>34597453
I'll give you some dots, anon. Backstreet boys alright.
>>
>>34597453
>>intense and passionate urge to love a girl all of a sudden
I've been going on three months now. Over five years just being a attachment-free robot and suddenly oneitis hits me like a freight train.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9K7rmxjk5RQ
>>
>>34597453
>Sitting around with a group of friends, shooting the shit
>friend's girlfriend has to leave, hugs him before she goes
>suddenly hit with the realization I haven't gotten a hug in almost 2 years
>craving a deep, loving hug

Would it be weird to ask a friend for a hug out of the blue? We've never had any kind of romance, I just really want to hug/cuddle.
>>
>>34598054
It might be weird, it might not. Depends on how you approach them with it.
>>
>>34598476
How do you approach someone for a hug in a non-weird way?

I'm not exactly effeminate, I generally act carefree or cheery. I think if I suddenly said "gimme a hug, man" she's suspect something was up, especially if it was a long one.
>>
>>34597453
OMG we're back again!
>>
>>34598524
Next time you're hanging out and you have to leave, then if she's standing appropriately close by and has your attention then just bid your farewell and go in for a short hug with a pat on her back.

The pat on the back implies a lack of romantic intent, which you want to pay attention to. Also, don't go in for the hug at all if she is in a relationship.

If she's sitting, or standing a few people away, then don't autistically try to grab her. You don't want anyone to notice you're exerting a lot of intentional effort to go and hug her. That makes people question your motives and it gets awkward.

Also, It's important to hug her when you're leaving and not when you first meet.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.