[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Females can you hear the clock? >Tick tock Tick tock

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

Females can you hear the clock?

>Tick tock Tick tock
>>
what will we do with the remaining females once this becomes a reality?
>>
Poor little roastie wont be able to abort babies soon
>>
You still need the eggs.
>>
>>34596100
They will fight tooth and nail to prevent this.

But if we succeed their Market value will fall so fast that you will be able fuck 10/10 bitch for 2 cent
>>
One of these will probably be more cheaper then to keep the pussy at bay with money.
>>
>>34596201
>what is genetical engineering
>>
>>34596100
get rid of them they are nothing but parasites. they do nothing but manipulate men with their sexuality to extract resources from them or use the government to extract resources from men with the welfare state. also they have not invented anything worth while in human history like men have done we even invented the tampon for them.
>>
>>34596080
I don't have a clock. I wish all babies were made in a lab so that we could control their numbers-- also pregnant women disgust me.
>>
>>34596080

What makes you think women will sit by and just let this happen?
>>
>>34596201
no you don't.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2964586/Scientists-say-make-human-egg-skin-two-men.html

also loyal sexbots are on the way to replace cheating whore.here is the progress so far.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giS41utjlbU
>>
>>34596080
This will do noting but benefit woman.
>they will be more secure within their job as pregnancy will not take them out
>the child will still be theres as eggs/sperm will be sampled.
>they will not have to uncomfortably bare children

Somehow I feel like the man will be worse off. Your wife will tell everyone she is pregnant (baby is in a tank) meanwhile youre in work shes fucking some nigger in your bed.
>>
>>34597470
Hey honey I aborted the baby and also I'm divorcing you

#NotHerBodyNotHerChoice
>>
>>34596080
What makes you think this isn't what I want?

No woman wants to have to be pregnant. Many doctors of psychology speculate that the warped female identity caused by society's contrasting pulls between a woman having a career and a woman having a family causes most mental illness in women.

I don't want to be pregnant. If I could hibernate some of my eggs until I'm older, pop 'em in the BabyBaker Plus(tm), and come back to it in nine months, that would be better for me and everyone who knows me.

Being pregnant is a scourge on half of humanity.
>>
>>34597470
>>34597595

you brainlets have no idea how much this hurts women.
>>
>>34597663
I AM a woman.
It doesn't hurt me at all. I have a boyfriend and a life where I work and cook and do what makes me happy every day.
Being able to have a child without having to be pregnant, and face all of the complications that entails, is the only way I would ever want a child.
>>
File: 1484318829692.jpg (35KB, 837x736px) Image search: [Google]
1484318829692.jpg
35KB, 837x736px
>>34597724
>I'm a woman who is happy
>I post on /r9k/

HMMMMMMMMMMM
>>
>>34596080
>Females can you hear the clock?
>Tick tock Tick tock

I can't help but smile sadly whenever I see men offer up the possibility of artificial wombs and things of that nature as hope of some sort of vengeance against women. I understand the fantasy, to an extent. One is a radically undesirable man, and the judgement of Mother Nature and her daughters has led to a great deal of pain. So why not build a new Tower of Babel? If God hates us and decides we're unworthy of His presence, we'll use our ingenuity and take Heaven by storm. We'll drag Him from His throne and, having been damned for so long, glory in taunting him with the simple fact that although He hates us, we no longer need His approval for salvation. At long last, we can save ourselves. We need His love no longer. The tyrant's rod has been broken.

The problem with these sorts of fantasies is that there will always be women men want and men who will want to have children with them. We are all Nature's children, and would prefer to reproduce according to the normal course of things. It's only the repulsive who would need science to experience what the vast majority take for granted and, when all was said and done, there would always be the recognition that their little act of procreation would be nothing save a parody of the actual process. They won't have overcome Nature, but merely become Her ugly, deformed little shadow.

No devil can actually climb up to Heaven and cast God down. No monster can, through either sorcery or science, become a man. The best he can do is build Pandemonium, a ridiculous counterfeit Paradise. He'll delude himself into believing the screeching of the devils surrounding him are the songs of angels, that the iron crown upon his head is actually gold. And when tears still fall from his eyes? He'll convince himself those are tears of joy, even as they sting from the choking smoke engulfing him.
>>
>>34596080
Have you read brave new world? There's still females, even if this becomes a reality. But then again, all everyone ever did in that book was have sex a lot.
>>
>>34597724
>happy woman
>on r9k
Lol, you ain't gotta lie to me girl because I don't believe anything you said.
>>
>>34597262
>genetical

Oh dear.
>>
>implying the singularity isn't coming first
Reproduction is futile
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.