[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does any one feel the real despair of our times

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 310.jpg (30KB, 600x646px) Image search: [Google]
310.jpg
30KB, 600x646px
Its so fucking obvious we are being deconstructed

The divide and conquer is being rolled out on both sides....

We aren't Americans, We are left or right and only that

People can't just live anymore, social media is ground zero for flame wars, even normie book is infested with it in all age demographics particularly boomers

The news media is fanning this shit left and right exaggerating each claim and pushing it like a war

Sex is everywhere and most of us aren't getting it

You will never have a pure hearted girl, she will be scorned and destroyed by those who have burned her before you

our country is literally a playground for the rich, they have their way with the woman and piss on you in public.

How many of you have lost friends to this political shit, I was one of the most political people in my group and I am fully hermit mode now because they are all stuck in that game and none of them know what really is fucking going on

Also.... it hasn't even begun, this is just the beginning. Doom used to look so attractive but there is a certain gloom that comes with this seeing all these people falling for it.

Degeneracy is peaking and no one cares at all, they are all so desensitized I find my self wondering if these people are even real or if they are just people devoid of free will

I feel so fucking alone in this world.

I don't feel smarter or better then any of the
people I bitched about, I just feel completely fucking along...

I don't even have my family to lean on
or my health
or a career

I have nothing but to just watch this shit
spiral out of control...

I don't even have you guys... This board is so fucking astroturfed that its like being on omegle in a sea of blackboxes looking for some one real
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 302x377px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 302x377px
How I deal with this:

Accept that the Mr. Rogers, leave-your-door unlocked utopia of the past is unachievable, and almost certainly never existed. The girl tire is unpredictable and the past is the past. This exact second, right now, is all you've got.

As long as there have been two humans on earth, there has been an asswipe who makes life hard for others. No matter what you do or where you go, said asswipes WILL find you. Hell, you might even become one someday and not even realize it.

With that in mind, remind yourself that your actions in the environment you're currently in are entirely your own. People rely on their politicians or friend group to define and guide them. Except they don't. Ultimately, your life is what you make it.

So even though Putin has nukes, the media's shit, and no one trusts anyone, don't let it phase you out. You have the power to make the life you want, if you choose to use it. Truth is, we're all above this mess we've created.
>>
You guys could've just elected Bernie.
For Trump supporters: why wasn't Saudi Arabia not on the ban list? They were responsible for 9/11.
As long as there's bombs dropping in the Middle East, refugees are going to have a legitimate reason to come. It's 2003 all over again. Innocent lives are going to be destroyed and the rich are going to get richer.
>>
>>34596374
Fuck off. Youre part of the problem.

Bernie is the fucking embodiment of the political establishment undermining society
Who gives a monkey fuck about the muslim ban? Sand niggers be damned theyre not important.

>refugees have a legitimate reason to come.
What did people do after world war 1? What did they do after world war 2? They rebuilt their country. They have no legitimate reason to come. Theyre not our people and we have no obligation to them. We dont owe the world everything. We owe the world nothing and i say this as someone who one day wants to emigrate. I will earn my foreign citizenship and not though having a bastard child on foreign soil but through assimilating myself and being a proper member of society as it should be done.

>>34596053
>Sex is everywhere and most of us aren't getting it
>You will never have a pure hearted girl, she will be scorned and destroyed by those who have burned her before you
>our country is literally a playground for the rich, they have their way with the woman and piss on you in public.
>Degeneracy is peaking and no one cares at all, they are all so desensitized I find my self wondering if these people are even real or if they are just people devoid of free will

These are the real issues facing the world. Bugger sand niggers, niggers, indians and anyone else. What matters is home and the society we live in. The degeneracy of the west is what has caused these problems and its what needs to be stopped. Society cannot continue with this promiscuous, irresponsible and hedonistic attitude - its corrosive to the very fabric of civilization.

Most people dont even have an ideal in today's world. They wish for some leftist utopia but ask them what that really entails. They will say equality, freedom and some other nonsensical worlds but ask them for details, what they really really want out of life and they've no idea. They fill the void of their life caused by modern society with political idealism and crusading.
>>
>>34597052
in order to make themselves feel like they have a purpose but really they are empty shells of people merely acting.

People have lost hope and they have lost their dreams. People once aspired to have a good job and a big house in order to provide for a family which loved them. A family, the thing which is missing from the modern world. As much as we'd like to pretend were beyond it people are still slaves to biology and raising a family is all were here to do. What gives a man ambition? Is it a desire for material wealth? What good is material wealth if youve nobody to share it with. The rich commit suicide slightly more than the poor and its no surprise why. The thing which gives a man a reason, a purpose is a family to provide for. Its the reason he wants a better job and a bigger house. A man wants his children to have everything they want and his wife to love him. Alone, all he needs is a room and some food.

People pretend money makes you happy and those who've never had it will imagine it does but what makes you happy is companionship. Consumerists fill the void with striving to purchase some new product, activists espouse some political ideology and hedonists fill it with sex but they all end up miserable and unfulfilled by 34.
>>
>>34596374
That racist old fuck hasn't done a single thing in his life except mooch off impressionable kids
>>
>>34597052
>no gf is the real problem and not genocide, famine and war
>>
>>34597052

>The degeneracy of the west is what has caused these problems and its what needs to be stopped. Society cannot continue with this promiscuous, irresponsible and hedonistic attitude - its corrosive to the very fabric of civilization.

In what ways is it being corrosive to the fabric of civilization? Are you talking about the detachment from the instinctual importance of sex for children? People having "looser morals" so to speak in regards to sexuality and sex in general?

>Most people dont even have an ideal in today's world.

Peoples ideals can sometimes fall within a collective societal nature (leftist utopia), and personal ideals are attached to an individuals desire for something in the form of meaning or structure.

People feel a void in their lives because from the day we're born we're taught what is good and bad, happy or sad, etc. We understand the duality of existence from a young age without ever really knowing until we are conscious of it. Society, your parents, school, there are so many influences bending and molding you into a singular person forced to follow the obeying and conforming collective society that imposes what is "normal" or "not normal" in your perception of reality.

An external existence is not entirely a happy one.

>People once aspired to have a good job and a big house in order to provide for a family which loved them.
>As much as we'd like to pretend were beyond it people are still slaves to biology and raising a family is all were here to do.

Biologically, it is our nature to pass on our genes, and in our society that involves raising a family. That does not mean it will make you as a person happy inwardly. In the same way you can disregard material happiness and political / ideological catharsis, pursuing companionship and a family for the intention of finding perceived "happiness" is fruitless. It's superficial entirely unless you understand on a deep level inwardly that this is what will make you happy.
>>
>>34597145
Man I wish there were more people like you. ;/
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.