[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/CYBORG/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 173
Thread images: 33

File: FusoGntC.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
FusoGntC.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
/cyborg/ general

Both Sides Hate Us Edition

Don't fit in with the loser robots, rejected by normies, Chads and Stacies? Belong nowhere?

This is the thread for you! Post cyborg feels/stories and cyborg-related posts.

>want to go out to the bars since I just finished my midterm
>text multiple friends asking if they want to come out with me
>"who else is coming?" they ask
>so far just me
>no reply
>>
being a cyborg is the worst
>>
>tfw dead inside asf
>>
>>34595931
>>34595943
I legitimately think being a cyborg is worse than being a robot, because that small glimmer of hope is there but you never ever succeed
>>
>>34595909
That isn't cyborg, that's failed normie.

Cyborgs are the ones that are semi-successful in their social life, but are dead inside and don't feel like they belong with those people, while having nowhere else to go.
>>
>>34595909
I'd hit up a bar with you
Why not?
>>
>>34595956
Exactly
I was more content when I was a full-blown robot
>>
I this is where I belong. I don't like it though.
>>
>tfw lonely inhabitant of the floating Angel Island
>life has no purpose as the master emerald has been stolen and chaos reigns
>>
>>34595959
that is my feel, and that is what i meant in the OP post

>>34596000
thanks bro. Why would they ignore? Like is it really so bad that you won't go out and get fucking wasted with me
>>
>>34595959
This. The pain is real and there is no wizardchan hugbox for me.
>>
I feel this. I only drink alone though, and I'm too scared to invite anyone to my house because I feel like they'll judge if there's not many other people there.
>>
We are the wingmen of life. All others only want us when they want something. Eventually told everyone to fuck off and now I'm the cunt. Whatever, at least I'm not their bitch anymore.
>>
Am I cyborg or failed normie?

Used to have 2 real friends, and 10+ well known acquaintances up until I graduated HS. I'm 6'4, slim build, not hideous, and was very hopeful for most of my life. I preferred video games and solitariness over socializing all my life. I held a relationship in 9th grade for a few months but broke up once I found out she was cheating on me, and I started being less social after that. Once I graduated, I lost all but one friend, and grew more and more distanced from society. During my first semester of college, I grew an intense hatred for people my age, and only left my room for class, food, mail, and washing clothes. It's my second semester, I still have no friends, I avoid socializing as much as I can, I still hate being around people, and I'm slowly losing hope for my future.
>>
>>34595909
I just want to fit in somewhere.
>>
>>34596489
neihter

you are a robot
>>
File: 1485980602612.gif (264KB, 560x360px) Image search: [Google]
1485980602612.gif
264KB, 560x360px
Holy fuck when and how did this start? This is awesome. I remember I had a discussion with a fellow cyborg in a thread and I could relate to him on so many levels.

I'm so fucking excited. Might even become a tripfag just for this general.
>>
>>34595909
When you have loads of friends and your supposed to be happy for it but they're all in relationships but me and it makes me extremely unhappy with my life making my already low self confidence take more beatings.

Im not going to be happy until there's someone in my life who will
>>
Who else only happy and sociable when drunk?

I'm always tired but when it's time to go out at night I become a different person
>>
>>34596768
With you on that, when and if I go out. I can talk to robots and normies no problem. But back in my office at home I know it's was all just bullshit and self awareness kicks in.
>>
>>34596768
this
this
originally THIS
>>
>>34596768
That's how I am too
The trick is to be drunk all the time. Become a functional alcoholic
>>
What makes a cyborg different from a robot?
Getting laid?
>>
>>34596868
Exactly, I'm bored with life, and medication just seems like you're just lying to yourself so that you can ignore the real world, I wish I could travel

>>34596896
I don't think I'm quite ready for that
>>
My third time on this board
Anon what's a /cyborg/?
>>
File: 1485869687163.jpg (34KB, 568x457px) Image search: [Google]
1485869687163.jpg
34KB, 568x457px
>>34596927
We try to be normies but life is to shit to let us, just inbetween
>>
>>34596968
Exactly - hit the nail on the head. We have the the tools, but some strange force decides it's fun to fuck us in the ass.
>>
File: blickfrog.png (80KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
blickfrog.png
80KB, 499x499px
>>34596968
>>34597017

There is no inbetween, either you're getting laid (good for you) or you're no different from those NEETposters or robots who don't waste their time trying.
In fact that seems to describe most of those who call themselves cyborgs on here, you're just tryhard robots. Which might make you even more pathetic actually.
>>
>>34597060
>Which might make you even more pathetic actually
don't remind us

now get the fuck out of my thread.
>>
File: 1484477003113.jpg (22KB, 400x350px) Image search: [Google]
1484477003113.jpg
22KB, 400x350px
>>34597017
Trying my luck again Friday, which is today actually, who knows, maybe something doesn't stop me from getting with someone this time around because it'll be my birthday by midnight.

Last time a girl called me a Disney Prince, then I was kicked out the club without her knowing because I accidently knocked an empty bottle off a table that was behind me when talking to my friends
>>
>>34596934
I didn't think I was ready either, but here we are
Drinking all the time was one of the reasons I stopped being a robot and became a cyborg
>>
File: 061.png (69KB, 640x442px) Image search: [Google]
061.png
69KB, 640x442px
>>34596768
I think it's about 50/50 for me.
Half of the time I just get really depressed and want to get home and be drunk alone.
Weed is the only thing that seems to help in that state
>>
>>34595909

I just feel like an imposter in social situations with almost every group of people, like I'm just pretending to be like them.
>>
>>34597134
I'll pass uni first before attempting that

>>34597152
I want to try weed but it's apparently really hard to get where I live, which is just too much effort
>>
>about to graduate medicine
>long term loyal gf, 4 years now
>planning a trip aboard
>hit the gym thrice a week
>working part-time
>giving classes in uni

>have no idea why I do all this
>whenever I have truly time for myself, just masturbate and shitpost
>>
>>34597175
I think that feeling is just being aware of everyone's bullshit.

Everyone is faking it in some way, some people are just better coping with that fact
>>
>>34597180
good idea
I'm just a simple wagecuck so it's not a big deal if I get drunk all the time
but it wouldn't be good for you, you gotta finish school, anon
>>
>>34597297

That's oddly helpful, I do hate the social game bullshit
>>
>>34597133
Happy birthday, and good luck my man. Get some of that liquid courage and go for it. That's what I'm talking about, your about to have a princess and yet outta nowhere a fucking broken bottle cucks you.
>>
>>34597399
My least favourite kind of person that plays these games are the ones that copy the "dominant" friend to suck up to them

>>34597412
Cheers, last thing that happened was someone throwing up during a concert that forced these girls to move due to the smell, I wasn't willing to go after them and ditch my friends
>>
>>34595909
I have a few solutions for the issue, as a fellow cyborg:

1. Make cyborg/borderline cyborg friends. You are fucking obsessed with videogames? Find some people that like to play casual or have a healthy relationship with them. You can't stop reading? Try to check some low-tier stuff and meet normies who read. Because you probably won't spend all your time with them, you can just meet whenever they want to, for example, play some games, have a good time and go back to your routine.
If you can meet fellow cyborgs, the better.

2. Meet the chill normies who don't judge. Trust me, they exist. Normies have a really wide spectrum and it's impossible to be rejected by all of them. Some kind of normies can even find your robotic quirks interesting or fun, and because your social skills are still mildly good you won't have trouble with them or doing normie activities.

3. Change. Pick a side and dedicate yourself to it. That should probably be your last resort tho.

Good luck OP.
>>
>>34597599
Not op , but good advice. Number 3 however is basically impossible for me - I can't be a Neet - educated and worked for 10 years, can't be a normie due to a stint in the Pysc ward (everyone knows) and can't be a robot cause I'm nota KHV. If I could meet other Cyborgs (which are rare in my area) that would be great.
>>
>>34595959
So I'm a Cyborg for Sure

Rognaolo
>>
I'm at best a failed Normal and at worst a cyborg.

I can be at the fringe of below normal and other times I'm just a bit too normal for robot.
I'm not good enough. I'm always the odd one out and to top it off I'm hapa. So I'm really fucked.
>>
>>34597060
Being a robot is like being black in the U.S.

If any part of your life is robot, all of it is robot.
>>
File: 1485231729752.jpg (32KB, 288x339px) Image search: [Google]
1485231729752.jpg
32KB, 288x339px
>>34595959
>dead inside and don't feel like they belong with those people, while having nowhere else to go.

stop describing me desu
>>
File: IMG_1591.jpg (128KB, 512x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1591.jpg
128KB, 512x600px
I'll spill the spaghetti

>be unfortunate enough to be me
>20yo m kissless virgin
>never shared needles
>not gay
>be hiv+ for 8 years now
>unfortunately still no aids
>forced to roam forever alone
>tfw not complete robot so I'm an outcast
>tfw the second I crawl out of the shadows and "live life" I will be torched like a witch in Salem for hiv+

There is nothing worse than being forced into exile by a blood curse you didn't bring upon yourself and be denied an escape from it all the while being forced to watch other people have a better life than you every second of the day

I would gladly switch places with anyone on this board to live a life hiv free
>>
>>34595959
>dead inside and don't feel like they belong with those people, while having nowhere else to go

You describe how I feel everyday. "Chads and Stacies" call me "crazy" and full fledged robots around me are those who enjoy things like Star Wars, Star Trek, comics and other things I don't have any interest. I only met a lot of chads and stacies because of my job as accountant and my hobby of climb rock formations.

>>34595956

>because that small glimmer of hope is there but you never ever succeed

Hope is the scariest drug available for humans, I don't feel part of anything aside the mountains and the nature. Work as accountant only made me love the nature more since I had chance of travel (alone) more because my salary is really good for a single man who don't spent money with expensive shit like brand clothes, sport cars or prostitutes.
>>
>>34598669
>I would gladly switch places with anyone on this board to live a life hiv free
lol no way fag
>>
>>34595909
>have social skills
>naturally good looking
>endless confidence to point where you wouldn't feel embarrassed to walk around naked or nervous to give public speech to everyone on the planet.

>choose to spend all day in my room on my computer
>have not left my house in the last 4 months

I chose this life. I'm happy with it. I resent the idea of giving up my freedom by entering into a relationship

Also, what I am anyway? I came here thinking I met the cyborg description, but clearly most people think a cyborg is a semi successful robot, what I'd previously define as a failed normie.
>>
>>34598669
>not saying how you got it
spill the beans anon
unfortunate blood transfusion?
>>
>>34599147
This is the real cyborg. I chose this life as well I can pick up girls if i want to but
>The feels when you hook up with a girl who is in a relationship for 3 years
>The feels when she tells you how much bigger you are

I genuinely felt sad for the other guy.
>>
File: 1481043635942.jpg (685KB, 2335x2507px) Image search: [Google]
1481043635942.jpg
685KB, 2335x2507px
>>34598669
if this is true i'll almost tear up
if false, fuck you for lying about it
>>
>>34599291
No you didn't, fuck off you just wanted an opportunity to boast
>>
>academically successful
>good dialog with coworkers
>even make jokes that make people laugh
>havent gotten invited to any social gathering in the past 5 years

what in the ever loving fuck
fuck fuck fuck
I'm likable u guise... how come people want to spend more time with me ;_;

sexually:
>23yr old
>first time, had sex with someone (my age) I met on grindr 2 years ago
>second time, had sex with someone (my age) I met on grindr last friday
>maybe will do it again 2 years later...
>tfw not even gay
tinder does not work....
>>
File: 1374405946277.jpg (14KB, 294x308px) Image search: [Google]
1374405946277.jpg
14KB, 294x308px
>>34599703
Did i hurt your feelings ?
>>
>>34595959
Sounds like what would happen to me if I ever got out, I would swiftly kill myself for sure
>>
File: BEGINS.jpg (46KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
BEGINS.jpg
46KB, 640x480px
>>34599703
mad as fuck failed normie BTFO
>>
File: 1479855732199.jpg (67KB, 572x626px) Image search: [Google]
1479855732199.jpg
67KB, 572x626px
>2015
>be a normie
>go to college
>make a lot of friends
>have bf
>sex all the time
>smoke weed with college friends
>good grades
>good body
>life is grand
>canadian election coming up
>think I better learn about politics before I go vote
>go to /pol/
>get redpilled
>hate my degenerate lifestyle
>eventually break up with bf because I can't stand the thought of it anymore
>don't want to spend time with my degenerate college friends anymore
>I mean they're full on marxist pro-communism degenerates
>still get invited to parties though
>don't enjoy hanging out with them
>don't enjoy being alone either though

only a few more months and I can ditch these guys for good, but I still feel pretty cheated knowing I was brainwashed by the bluepill
>>
File: 1485675493960.jpg (37KB, 396x388px) Image search: [Google]
1485675493960.jpg
37KB, 396x388px
>mfw she flirts with me but im too nervous to slide into dms

Why am i like this. Fucking end me.
>>
File: my sides.png (26KB, 192x191px) Image search: [Google]
my sides.png
26KB, 192x191px
>>34599721
>get fucked by two dudes
>not even gay
>>
>>34599860
and now you're brainwashed by the redpill
you're a fucking retard
>>
>>34600074
it's not brainwashing if it's true.
>>
>>34599954
I fucked them, mind you
>>
>>34600118
Most of the redpill is bullshit, but some of it's true.
My point is, don't blindly follow one ideology, think for yourself. You gave up your happy, normie life for this shitty, more "truthful" one.
>>
>>34600185
i'm not a natsocfag if that's what you're thinking. I just have a much better understand of what's going on in the world than I ever did before. And I recognize hedonism/degeneracy as a serious threat to civilization. there are a lot of different views posted on /pol/
>>
>>34600242
well I don't know what you're like, I can only judge you based on your posts
but do what you want to do, anon
>>
>>34595909
There is no such thing as a "cyborg", it's just a term that depressive normalfags use it to feel special.
>>
>>34595909
Go play some video games and talk to birds

Take a class
>>
I am a robot but a nonvirgin. am I still a cyborg or robot? I never had a friend and I only got laid via a mentally ill girl on tinder (she was fat too). however I am currently friendzoned by a qt turkish girl which I may escape from because she is also insane.
>>
>>34595909
>always feeling like I'm "too nice" to girls
>can't help it and am just being myself
>>
I can never fucking tell if a girl's into me or just being friendly. It's torment because they're so fucking nice. All bubbly and laughing.
>>
File: just say hi it works for me.png (35KB, 805x556px) Image search: [Google]
just say hi it works for me.png
35KB, 805x556px
>>34600481
I think the majority of guys have this problem, myself included.
The only way I would be able to tell for sure if they like me was if they straight up kissed me or grabbed my junk. Anything less is debatable.
>>
>>34600481
>>34600561
You have no game boys. It's in the eyes. But for this you have to look straight into theirs.
>>
>>34600579

I do look them straight in the eyes, not for more than 1 or 2 seconds of course. I can't tell.
>>
>>34600384
no you are not a robot (cyborg is a meme word), you're just a low standards having normalfag
>>
Hey guys i need some advice as a fellow being of the semi-flesh. I had my birthday on Tuesday and I've been slammed with work and haven't gotten around to replying to anyone's normiebook messages nor organized an event to party. It's Friday now so I'll probs push the party to next week but I have no idea how to save face on normiebook about being a depressed piece of shit and not getting back to anyone.
>>
>>34600579
thanks sir. very helpful.
>>
>>34600610
oh well. I will just go back to pretending im a virgin. actually I tell everyone im still virgin to avoid the shame of having sex with a ugly girl.
>>
>>34598669
How the fuck did you get it?
>>
>people love me and find me charming
>still can't emotionally connect with anyone
>no guys show interest in me even though I'm not fat or ugly, maybe because I somehow reveal that I am emotionally dead
>don't like talking to anyone I'm close with, whether that is family or friends I've known for 10 years
>excellent at talking to strangers
>waiting around for the day that comes when it'll finally be more beneficial to kill myself

where do I fit
>>
>>34600579
Please explain
What about their eyes tells me they like me?
>>
>>34600118
>hurr doing drugs and being gay is DEGENERATE
Nope you're a brainwashed retard. People should be free to do what they want. If you don't want to do those things, great, but hating people for doing things that harm no one else is true degeneracy.
>>
>>34600118
>>34600787
this anon said it better than I did
>>
>>34600787
degenerate isn't just the word for people you don't like, dude
>>
>>34600579
PLEEASE elaborate, senpai
>>
>>34600737
I just stare at them dead in eyes, i want my face to show that i'm pleased to talk with a beautiful girl and that i really want to fuck them. Some blush, some play the game but you have your answer in the way they react. If she smiles a lot and giggle you got to make a moove, like asking for her number.
>>
>>34600840
>>adjective
1. having lost the physical, mental, or moral qualities considered normal and desirable; showing evidence of decline.
"a degenerate form of a higher civilization"

Someone who hates people that do nothing to harm others has no morals in my opinion. But of course this will get some retarded discussion about morals going, so I'm just gonna fuck off from here.
>>
>>34600877
Also you gotta be straight about what you want. Flirt right away, you're not here to make friends but to find a fuckbuddy/gf.

I feel a bit stupid giving advice i only scored with 14 women at the age of 22.
>>
>>34600877
>>34600926
> i only scored with 14 women at the age of 22
Thanks for the advice but Jesus Christ, anon, 22 is a pretty big number
>>
>>34600926
>I feel a bit stupid giving advice i only scored with 14 women at the age of 22.

A lot of us are at 0 at the age of 18+
>>
>>34600950
fuck, I meant 14 is a big number for a 22 year old
>>
>>34600926
Nigger that's a lot, most men never break 5 or something like that.
>>
>>34600950
I had a friend who got his 100th at 21... But he is a surfer in a very touristic area near the ocean and he slays pussy all summer long.

If i could help some of you my fellow cyborgs i'm glad
>>
File: 1414018485744.png (195KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1414018485744.png
195KB, 400x388px
Here.
>tfw wanna be a hikki but have college and have to wagecuck
>tfw have friends but they go on about their gfs and can't relate
The worst of both worlds.
>>
>>34600986
Was at 5 by the end of High school but the first one i've been with told every of her friends that i have a big dick so that helped
>>
>>34595909
>in a good uni course, will probably not have to worry with finances at all
>generally considered a good person, though I'm too much of a doormat sometimes
>people get surprised when they find out I don't have a gf, would probably not believe if they knew how long it has been since I got laid
>have friends
>don't feel like I really fit in with my friends, as if there is always something missing. I know this is wrong because there was time when I legitimately cherised my friendships, when I was a kid
>tfw no gf

I think 4chan culture and being isolated for most of my teen years have left a weird gap I can probably only fill with people who browse this site. But I don't think I will find them where I live
>>
After lots of practice, I am pretty good, if a bit formal, at informative public speaking, debate, business communication, and general conversation. I am well-educated. I can't tell a funny story or a joke for beans, but I have a sharp wit with regards to snappy comebacks, or responding to or continuing jokes that others set up. I understand humor well when I see it. I have interesting hobbies, or at least I used to.

I failed at professional life due to long-term moderate depression, for which I only recently started treatment. My resume is a list of poor decisions and regrets. I am starting life over again in manual labor after several months of severe depression and agoraphobia. I have not talked with my friends in a long time. I am a complete virgin in all respects and have no idea how to return flirtatious behavior from women or how to act flirtatious.

I received attention from a number of girls at a bar once after yelling down a bar fight with persuasive and forceful rhetoric. It helped that I am tall, physically imposing, I can express opinions eloquently, I have a deep, booming voice, and I become overly passionate about moral stances at times. I understood what the young ladies were doing but responded politely out of respect. They asked the friend I was with privately if I was gay. He said I was drunk, but I was only buzzed really. I know better than to stop fights now. That is best left to professionals.
>>
File: despair (2).jpg (95KB, 620x455px) Image search: [Google]
despair (2).jpg
95KB, 620x455px
>Redpilling myself on the reality of politics, media, and control
>Driving away normie friends
>Meanwhile my outlook on existence is becoming bleaker and bleaker
>Every conversation involves dancing around what I really think or "Wait what the fuck? You don't really believe that shit, do you?" (pizzagate for example)

the worst part is i'd rather be lonely and seek the truth than deluded and 'plugged in'
>>
>>34600915
>has no morals in my opinion
That makes no sense, it's not even an opinion. His morals are what makes him dislike the people he perceives to be lacking. Moreover nothing exists in a vacuum and he can easily argue that there is a negative effect on wider society when people are held to a low standard and engage in hedonism.
>>
>>34601182
Why don't you enjoy the ride ? I was idealistic once upon a time but i realise the only thing that could fix the world is a massive genocide of the human race. There's nothing we can do about it, i just wait for WW3
>>
>>34601182
Fine, no legitimate kind of morals. And I'd also add under the definition that his mental state has deteriorated where he believes other people's actions upon themselves can have a direct effect on himself.
Drug use isn't inherently hedonism (and I bet he has absolutely no problem with alcohol's legality), and homosexuality itself is not hedonism under any definition, only excessive sex can be hedonism, homo, hetero or bi.
>>
>>34601298
of course homosexual sex is hedonism. normal sex has a biological purpose at least, gay sex isn't really anything but pleasure seeking innit
>>
>read thread
>realize cyborgs are just normalfags who think they're magically different
jesus
>>
When I see people talking about the qualifications for being a robot, I see a lot people say stuff like "white people can't be robots", or "if your dick isn't smaller than 5 inches, you're not a robot". People also put a lot of emphasis on the physical aspect of being a robot, saying that they lost the gene lottery and that's why they're fucked up or will never get a girlfriend. I always found this extremely strange. I don't think of myself as very attractive, but I think it's possible that another person in my body could live a normal life: your normie-ness isn't necessarily determined by exclusively physical qualities.

Rather, I think I find myself at an in between point because of my brain, or my mentality.I really can't relate to normal people, and I do feel like my brain, or its way of working is different from the average person. Perhaps not that I have a mental disorder, but slight personality disorders, or just a different way of thinking of things. Of course, its possible that everyone just thinks exactly like me, that each individual person is the same but thinks that they are unique, and other people can just cope with this better. I don't really have a final point for all this, but I think my brain is the cause of what I am: unable to relate to normies, but not quite a full robot: I'm not depressed or anything like that. And some part of my brain also refuses to let myself take any active change to improve or better myself, to become more normal. In addition, I feel like if I simply acknowledge and understand my problems, then I don't need to actually fix them.

I doubt anyone will actually read this, but I wrote it anyway.
>>
>>34601410
I read it

[ Spoiler? ]Not really original[ Spoiler? ]
>>
>>34601179
Pizzagate will be considered historical fact within two years. The evidence already available is very compelling to anybody such as myself with an understanding of bureaucracy and about evaluating claims and evidence. There is far more solid evidence for this scandal in the public record than would normally be required to prove a reasonable suspicion sufficient to launch a major investigation. Bannon is in the White House, so we know that mass arrests are coming soon.

Pedophilia, corruption, cronyism, and mutual blackmail schemes are more common in first-world major bureaucracies than anybody realized. The culture of cinema in Broadway and Hollywood started the trend that we see in the present day. This shit goes back to at least the silent film era. It was widespread by the time of the first Shirley Temple films. These are obvious softcore child pornography, as has been explained in documentaries.

The films contain many obvious double entendres that are immediately recognizable to any streetwise adult, and they were very popular. If pedophilia hadn't been widespread in governance by the start of the Silver Screen era, then the Shirley Temple films would have sparked a scandalous federal investigation and resulted in dozens of arrests. But government and society sort of just rolled with it. The first Shirley Temple film release date seems to provide an upper bound for the start date of Pizzagate, or in other words, the latest time that the scandal could have begun.
>>
>>34601343
So you don't season your food, drink anything but water or eat more than 1800 calories a day right? that's just pleasure seeking innit?
>>
>7/10
>navy vet, had gf's, going to school, and have a circle of friends
>tfw homeless and living at a shelter for vets
>got asked out by a qt 3.14 girl for coffee yesterday and said no
>after class asked me if I wanted a ride home
>say no because don't want anyone knowing I live at a shelter

I know I am not a robot. Don't know if failed Chad or cyborg who cannot compute.
>>
>>34601568
Modern medicine makes sexual freedom ethical. Before we understood how STD's worked, the only way to slow their spread was through monogamy. Homosexuality would have been an unnecessary risk for most of human history. Modern medicine has significantly changed the ethical nature of sex, but old-fashioned folks don't understand this yet.
>>
>>34601623
Being homeless is pretty robot though
>>
Anyone else agree to plans with people constantly only to bail at the last minute with some bullshit excuse?
>>
>>34599205
>>34600727
> be me
> go to public loo
> I know, I know
> find a relatively clean stall
> sit down, scream and shoot up
> pin painted the same colour as the seat
> door say "welcome to the aidz club"
Why the fuck would anyone find that funny, who decided that they could ruin my life like that
IT"S NOT FUCKING FAIR
>>
>>34601680
WHAT THE FUCK I'M HAVING A PANIC ATTACK NOW
>>
>>34601680
See the bright side anon, there's dating website for hiv positives people.
>No condoms required
>>
>>34601726
Why are having a panic attack, anon?
>>
File: bismarckwojak.jpg (124KB, 548x769px) Image search: [Google]
bismarckwojak.jpg
124KB, 548x769px
>>34595909
>tfw not a virgin but haven't had sex in 3 years
>tfw you've had a relationship and have normie friends that genuinely like you so you don't feel like a robot but still feel rejected by normiedom as a whole
>tfw you have a large circle of friends who you genuinely connect with on a personal level but sperg out whenever they invite me to parties and they go full normie
>tfw you're home for a semester from uni because of mental health reasons
>tfw you turn 21 in two days but all your friends are at uni and literally nobody you know is home
>tfw you have an unhealthy obsession with the German Empire that normies think is strange
>tfw you rarely feel entirely comfortable and accepted in life and that's all you truly long for

A-am I a cyborg?
>>
File: duck laugh.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
duck laugh.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>34601527
>being this crazy

yeah you're right man the clinton family, podesta, and satanists + hollywood have a massive pedophile ring happening RIGHT NOW and it's all happening at COMET PIZZA!!
>>
>>34601755
>>34601755
Imaging that shit happening to me, I don't know if I can use a public bathroom again, that or if I can ever go out in public not sober again (as I'm confident I could carefully check restrooms sober, but I would forget while fucked up) something I love to do.
>>
>>34601680
I feel like you did but I have to ask, did you get tested? Call the cops? Are you certain you got anything? Was is just a youtube prank?
>>
>>34599899
Just do it u really have nothing to lose
>>
>>34601815
Nigger the royal family was busted for pedophilia, so it's not that crazy that the hyper rich would be involved with those british fags
>>
File: diddler.gif (674KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
diddler.gif
674KB, 245x245px
>>34601815
>all happening at COMET PIZZA!!

they're involved but by no means is it 'run from' or 'all happening' there
>>
> It turns out my oneitis had feelings for me too.
> Was so insecure I thought she was just keeping me around for attention and flirting with me for fun.
> We keep fighting now and she no longer has feelings.
> I can't stop thinking about her, I have never felt this way about anyone before.
> I have to see her at a party tomorrow night and then a sports game the day after.
> Do I just act like we're friends again and leave it at that?
> I just want to go start my life again.
> Hold me
>>
>>34602452
Walk up to her
> I know I didn't treat you as well as I should have. I have had a huge crush on you since forever, and I thought that I wasn't... (Trail off here for suspence), ...I let my insecurities get the better of me. If you're willing to give me another chance, I swear I will make it up to you a million times over

or

She's making out with chad, his hands up her shirt, you walk up and punch him in his ugly beautiful face, you kiss her, tip your fedora and jump out the nearest window, slicing your neck on the broken glass and killing yourself from bloodloss
>>
>>34602590
Already done that, she said "we're just friends and we will see if anything happens".
>>
File: IMG_1737.png (157KB, 457x463px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1737.png
157KB, 457x463px
>>34598669
>>34599205
>>34599569
>>34600727
Still don't know to this day

I've never had sex or shared any needles
woke up one day and started having those wound/sores show up on my mouth and dick
>>
>>34601527
Comet Pizza is not even that relevant. It's one retailer of disposable sex slaves, as it were. You can have the kids dissolved and poured down the drain after you kill them at the dry cleaners down the street. Like I say, it'll be in the history books soon, so I don't even care if you agree with me at the moment.
>>
>>34600735
I can't believe how much I can relate to this, fellow cyborg.
>>
>>34600735
they probably find you unapproachable
>>
>>34600343
You are full of shit. Every thing is black and white to you. There's grey are faggot - wake up.
>>
>>34601659
All the fucking time my man. All the fuckin time sounds good two day's before sounds great but on the day - nope
>>
>>34600735
Were you studying computer engineering in your university? I think I know someone like u
>>
>>34597152
I'm the same way, total outcast always tripping on shit and over correcting with my hands and hitting things when I'm not high but when I am I all the sudden I'm able to hold conversations and I'm almost able to pass for a human being
>>
>>34596489
Cyborg

Bloxbloxbloxbanmemods
>>
>hanging out with dozens of girls
>no one has real interest in me
>>
>>34595909

I have been a cyborg since I was 19. I'm 27 now. Years of seeing normiedom from afar and never making it has taken its toll. I'm done.
>>
>>34605090
How were you at 19?
>>
>>34596927
basically cyborgs are
>too robot for normies
>too normie for robots
>>
Been invited to some party where I only know two people. Have anxiety for it already and its not even till tomorrow
>>
>>34601659
Everytime man. Im running out of good excuses though.
>>
File: 1477474931015.jpg (79KB, 736x565px) Image search: [Google]
1477474931015.jpg
79KB, 736x565px
>>34601794
Are you me Kamerad?
>>
>>34595956
>I legitimately think being a cyborg is worse than being a robot, because that small glimmer of hope is there but you never ever succeed

>>34598831
>Hope is the scariest drug available for humans

Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.
>>
>>34601178
Story on how you stopped the fight? Also any tips in how to speak more eloquently and clearly

t. A fellow deep voiced anon who gets repeatedly asked to repeat himself and sounds like an idiot when trying to explain something or tell a story
>>
File: 3-9.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
3-9.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>34600735
similar
>I have a few family memebers and a few friends that love me
>can't emotionally connect with anyone
>rarely do grills show interest in me even though I'm not fat or really ugly, maybe because I somehow reveal that I am emotionally dead
>don't like talking to anyone I'm close with, whether that is family or friends I've known for 10 years
>talking to strangers doesnt bother me half of the time
>waiting around for the day when I get real suicidal again and kill myself
>depressed
>substance abuse
>not a virgin but rarely have sex
>go to parties but just stand around and get fucked up then leave
>have gf's before but never really emotionally invested in them due to problems with love thus causing relationships i manage to get in fall apart
About to take a break from smoking the weed jew and booze. Have been using daily for escapism however I need to stop because tolerance. Afraid withdrawal is going to worsen depression and anxiety to the point where it fucks up my life
>>
File: shia.png (1MB, 994x930px) Image search: [Google]
shia.png
1MB, 994x930px
>>34596489
>Am I cyborg or failed normie?
>implying there's a difference
>>
>>34595909

is there a discord chat group for cyborgs? I want one desu.
>>
>>34606209
Please stop. You're basically me but with having a gf once and not being a virgin. All of the others I do
>>
>>34601179
You're a complete fool and a loser if you can't maintain a friendly facade like I have been for the last 5 years. Just don't speak to extra liberal easily offended close minded friends about that stuff. Or better yet, redpill over time. That's what I've done.

Judging by the tone of your post you probably revel in your own sheer lack of social nuance, and see it as a source of self pride.
>>
File: br.gif (947KB, 500x202px) Image search: [Google]
br.gif
947KB, 500x202px
>>34606351
the worst part about some how having girlfriends in my life a few times and having sex occasionally is it solved nothing if anything it made life worse because I always thought shit would get better once I got a GF or managed to have sex however id always feel empty inside and indifferent
Now that Ive experienced those things and learned its not really my thing i have nothing to work towards like bettering myself and something to give me hope to look forward to the future for

>also more cyborg leaning qualities
>no passions or drive
>not in college
>work pleb wagecuck job to get by
>NEET at somepoint for 6+ months
>have to put on a mask to interact with the normans
>>
>>34595931
Try being a gay black jewish cyborg mate.
>>
>>34606529
Yeah. At this point I dont really care about getting a gf or whatever. Doesn't seem worth the time or the effort. Also I have all of those points aswell.
>>
File: 9G4he3i.png (148KB, 645x772px) Image search: [Google]
9G4he3i.png
148KB, 645x772px
>tfw a bit successful
>know a few skills
>have money
>relyable car
>couple of toys (RZR and Quad bike)

But

>can't keep a job for more than 7 months
>never related to anyone
>compulsive cynic
>can't keep a relationship even if I put conscious effort
>been finding comfort in being a loner for the longest time and trying to fight it day by day
>>
File: I dont care anymore.png (233KB, 568x590px) Image search: [Google]
I dont care anymore.png
233KB, 568x590px
>>34595909
the worst part about being a cyborg is you don't feel comfortable with other cyborgs

BAHAHAHAHA WE'RE FUCKED MATE JUST GIVE UP
>>
>>34596489
what's your majorr
>>
>>34595959
Oh.

Thats what i am
>>
File: 1485854967391.jpg (10KB, 236x201px) Image search: [Google]
1485854967391.jpg
10KB, 236x201px
What am i?
>live shitty homelife since i was a kid
>have real depression from it
>never make that many friends in school
>make two in middle school
>only people i talk to anymore
>not females either
>and i'm not gay
>one friend goes off to college
>havent seen him in almost a year
>he comes back
>hes different.
>turns out, hes been hanging out with shitskins
NO
>Only have one friend in the entire world
>smoke alot of weed
>trip on acid
>have job
>but parents force me to pay alot of my check in rent, keeping me from saving.
>i feel like i'm stuck in a monotonous cycle
>>
>>34606937
Cont
More i forgot
I'm also overly clingy in every relationship i've ever had, i immediately am like "i fucking love you i want to be with you forever" because im a dumb cunt and cant really help if
>>
File: plato.jpg (18KB, 441x500px) Image search: [Google]
plato.jpg
18KB, 441x500px
>lives with grandparents
>doing dishes when grandpa comes in
"People your age have their own houses you know"
>20 years old
>>
>>34606983
Talking to mum

>most people my age are renting nowadays mum
>no they're not

>>
>>34595909
>got my benis sucked and fuggered a bagina.
>no feelings of enjoyment
>just started mindlessly pounding her as I questioned my mental state and total lack of any emotions
>felt nothing as this thing tried to kiss me in the morning.

Lads does it get any better? I made myself socialise, but I've realised that the years spend on my own map-painting has killed any connection I could have with another human being.

Sex is a fucking meme, and I probably won't do it again .
>>
Real question here: does having some friends automatically put you out of the "cyborg" demographic? I've seen some people on this thread complaining because they can't get friends, others because they can't get MORE friends, others because they have friends but can't get laid. Is there any point where you draw the line?
>>
>>34595959
Define semi-sucessful, because I might be one.
>>
>>34598669
Fuck that fucking sucks.

I lost a good friend to AIDS a little over a year ago, and his situation was kind of similar to yours. He was born with it and his parents didn't even know they had it until after he was born.
>>
>fantastic social life
>widely liked by everyone I hang out with
>been told I have magnetic charisma
>life is good I attract the pussy and shit
>get laid once in a while it's all good
>instantly get attached to any girl I get intimate with to the point of obsession
>stacy see this and she sees a perfect attention cow
>alpha enough to sleep with stacies
>emotionally turbo beta so I quickly become a carpet on which girls can walk all over.

I know not many can relate with this feel and many will say I should jyst be happy, but being emotionally dependant on every girl you sleep with, leading you to be emotionally abused 80% of the time while you wear imaginary shackles because of crippling intimacy issues is absolute suffering.

On the outside I'm a turbo chad who ha e no problem with socializing, inside I'm a turbo autist who gets obsessed with a girl worse than a fedoralord.

at the very least I get laid once in a while.

>tfw no girl ecer give you sex more than one time because they are disgusted by my dependancy.
>>
File: IMG_1735.jpg (92KB, 1000x730px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1735.jpg
92KB, 1000x730px
>>34607440
At least he was released from his blood curse.i hate every morning I wake up.
For some reason I don't take meds but still no aids
>>
>>34599860
Is it worth it tho? You had a happy, fulfilling life and you ruined everything to the point where you can't even enjoy it anymore. And you'll be miserable and resentful of the system once you become an outcast.

Is it worth to abandon blissful ignorance? Is knowledge of the inner workings of the world worth a lifetime of internal hardships and detachment from normal pleasures? I mean, noone can go back anymore, but I wish I could, sometimes.
>>
>>34607533
Aha. I have horricic intimacy issues but I dont get laid so I'm happy. Take that the system
>>
>>34601182
Morals are a spook my friend.
>>
>>34606760
Biology and environmental science desu
>>
>tfw almost normal looking

Barely function, but most people can't tell.
>>
>>34597288
Holy shit, I hit every one of these baring the part time and giving classes.
None of it makes me happy.
>>
>>34600614
My birthday was on Wednesday! You'll be fine, just tell them it wouldn't work out Friday and don't mention the fact that you didn't respond to anyone. Happy birthday :)
Thread posts: 173
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.