[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>introduced to a girl a few weeks ago >hit it off immediately,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: gczP5QP.png (465KB, 813x870px) Image search: [Google]
gczP5QP.png
465KB, 813x870px
>introduced to a girl a few weeks ago
>hit it off immediately, she's exactly my type
>tells me a few days later that she wanted me to know she has genital herpes before things got serious
I'm so conflicted. On one hand, I really like this girl. But on the other, I don't want to get fucking herpes.
>>
File: 1485909741711.png (218KB, 454x475px) Image search: [Google]
1485909741711.png
218KB, 454x475px
>>34595402
No roastie is worth an STD, anon.
>>
Its no guarantee that things will work out with this girl
it is almost a guarantee youll get the herp though. it is avoidable but it will happen sooner or later by accident
>>
File: 1485231791784.jpg (6KB, 200x193px) Image search: [Google]
1485231791784.jpg
6KB, 200x193px
>>34595402

stop thinking with your dick OP
>>
think about this long term.
if things fail, she will be gone but not her herpes.
>>
>>34595402
Tell her that you want to keep seeing her but you want to put off sex for a while because of the magnitude of that commitment.

You can keep dating her for a long time before you decide you're cool banging her. Do things old-fashioned. If you end up not working out together, then you won't have fucked yourself over.
>>
Herpes is spread by all forms of contract with an infected wary, I wouldn't risk it even with a condom, don't let her convince you otherwise either
>>
>>34595522
I just want to feel companionship and to not be alone anymore. At least she told me before we did anything.
>>
>she's nice enough to tell you
Give her a chance, unless she tries to force you into anything
>>
>>34595402
One hand, ruin your dick forever

Other hand have one night of fun
>>
>>34595588
Dubs forewarn the truth. Whack off before you talk to her again.
>>
>>34595402
Enjoy your sloppy seconds.
I mean I don't really care about virginity, but fucking a slut who admits having herpes is just fucking sad.

Tell her to join one of those herpes-positive dating sites, and go look for a slut that is not fucking disease ridden.

Jesus Christ.
>>
>>34595402
NOT WORTH NT WORTH
Condoms will not save you, herpes can be spread through microscopic skin cells falling onto you, skin contact, even fingers can remain infected for a amount of time.

hereps means no qt gf will ever want you again anon im serious, this girl even if you a khv is not fucking worth it at all im quite serious.
>>
>>34595402
Think of this.

The only other people she will be having a relationship with, are people ok she has herpes.

It was pretty ok of her actually telling you she had the herps.

Take that into account.
>>
>>34595664
This indeed, think of it from her side.
Just DONT fuck her, im also not sure about kissing desu famalam, wouldn't risk it
>>
File: 1485748625979.jpg (22KB, 458x456px) Image search: [Google]
1485748625979.jpg
22KB, 458x456px
>>34595402
>she only wanted you because she is undesirable by any normie chad
>she knew maybe a robot like you would accept her even though she has that shit
Run OP, fucking run away as fast as your legs can take you.
>>
>>34595402
There is no such thing as a free roasty.

they all have a toll.
>>
If you want to break things off but dont want to say it strait up, tell her you have aids.
>>
Tell her you're waiting until both of you are 100% committed to eachother
>>
>exactly my type
>a nasty slut with herpes
Sounds like you've got some shit taste
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.