[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

consciousness

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (184KB, 1675x942px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
184KB, 1675x942px
Are we humans a collective consciousness or are we all individual bodies of energy?
>>
>>34595303
Both at the same time. We're experiencing a sliver of source which I understand to be all that is was and will be
>>
>>34595353
The way I see it is this. The universe is expanding and that implies that there was a unified conjoined time when all matter was one and after the big bang we were all separated but we still contained that collective consciousness we all had and we feel each other. It's called empathy and doctors and scientists try to use logic to understand the illogical, that being emotions, but it's a result of our instincts reacting and trying to reach a point in time when we were all a unified collective consciousness.
>>
File: image.jpg (225KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
225KB, 1136x640px
While I think, say, a roomful of people can have an instinctual response or feeling, the idea that we're all "connected" just seems silly to me.

I'd be more willing to say that humans of all colors and stripes are more alike than we think. We're linked together in emotions, but not experience and choices.
>>
>>34595303
Consciousness doesn't exist.
If you truly understood your existence you'd enter katatonia until you died of thirst.
A biological self awareness can only evolve if a denial mechanism also evolves with it. You have something in you that tells you there's a point in existing even though logic tells you there is none. That something also prevents you from being truly conscious.
>>
>>34595631
Consciousness does exist, it is the only thing in the universe we can empirically prove unlike all of creation, which can be an illusion, consciousness is not due to the fact that we are using it right now. You may say it's an illusion but my consciousness would have to exist for it to delude me and the fact that I can experience implies that I am using it. There is a difference between understanding and knowing and a mere human can only know his consciousness but we indigos, the only consciousness beings, can not only fully understand, or be on a path to understanding, consciousness. And the purpose of life is for us indigos is to raise the vibrations of the earth and this feeling of purpose is our consciousness speaking to us.
>>
>>34595785
>vibrations of the earth
>indigos
>not realizing everything that has been, could have been and will be is contained in a still image
There goes the denial
>>
>>34595870
>not realizing everything that has been, could have been and will be is contained in a still image
Are you talking about the passage of time? I'm not sure what point you are making. But anyway time is a social construct and does not exist and is relative to everyone that experiences it.
>>
one time when I took a bit too much acid, it felt like I could feel the consciousness of other people interacting with me and it felt like all of humanity was one consciousness that just kept reliving life
>>
>>34596225
I believe that psychedelics can be a gateway to other universes e.g., DMT
>>
>>34596021
Everything is contained in 11 dimensions.
Time does exist.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.