[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You are being lied to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8

File: hypergamy1.jpg (70KB, 630x460px) Image search: [Google]
hypergamy1.jpg
70KB, 630x460px
PUAs are sub-literate morons that make shit up. Here is a prime example.
"Hypergamy" *really* means 'the tendency of women to rate factors such as humor, intelligence, ambition, wealth, status, etc. above physical attractiveness'.
Or, PUAs have it BACKWARDS.
So get motivated, change yourself, and get what you want.
>>
File: hypergamy2.jpg (253KB, 700x467px) Image search: [Google]
hypergamy2.jpg
253KB, 700x467px
>>34594108
Another idiotic lie is "20% of men fuck 80% of women".
Bullshit. Not just surveys, but analysis of STDs, pregnancies, abortions, cancer, and more prove that 1/3rd of women have a lifetimes sexual partner count of 2 or less. Only about 25% of women are promiscuous or very promiscuous. Just like men.
So 25% of men fuck 25% of women A LOT and everyone else has an average of 2.6 lifetime sexual partners.
So - no, most women are NOT sluts and most men the myth of the alpha is a myth
>>
File: hypergamy3.jpg (30KB, 600x347px) Image search: [Google]
hypergamy3.jpg
30KB, 600x347px
>>34594108
Another lie you are being told is about marriage, infidelity, and divorce
Even with marriage coming later and being less common about 70% of Millennial men will marry . The numbers were higher for previous generations and it looks like they will be higher for Gen Z, too.
The incidence of divorce (as a percentage of all marriages) is down and has been going down for 40 years. It never was 50% - Right now of all first marriages only 25% of them will end in divorce. Divorce is usually linked to the woman having a high number of sexual partners beforehand and the couple fighting about money.
Less than 6% of all marriages will involve a spouse cheating. And when there is cheating 70% of the time it is the man who cheats.
Married people have a better quality of life, better sex, and more sex.
So - no, getting married is a pretty good deal and is likely to last.
>>
File: hypergamy4.jpg (52KB, 416x440px) Image search: [Google]
hypergamy4.jpg
52KB, 416x440px
>>34594108
So - stop listening to the lies
>work on having a good character
>Change to be positive and ambitious
Do all the usual- get in shape, dress well, etc.
And move forward
>>
>>34594108
What other lies are you being told?
>>
>>34594545
>your beautiful no matter how you look
>>
That guy is a multi multi multi millionaire, of course he can buy beautiful women. Lets call a spade a spade, these are not relationships they are business transactions. If the money dried up she would be gone. Then again if she lost her looks, her ass would be gone too.
>>
>>34594108
>Renowned author
>Incredibly wealthy
>1 billion people want him dead, "bad boy"

Bad example OP
>>
>>34594108
>>34594210
>>34594337

This is literally what PUAs believe though. You're thinking of MRAs.

Sure there are people in both groups, but their game is dogshit because they hate women and the rejection just makes them hate women more.
>>
File: Itsthisthreadagainwillywonka.jpg (44KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Itsthisthreadagainwillywonka.jpg
44KB, 600x600px
>>34594108
>So get motivated, change yourself, and get what you want.
Just b myself right?? So easy, never thought of that before! :D

>>34594210
>Another idiotic lie is "20% of men fuck 80% of women".
Hi leddit! :^)
>>
>>34594210
> 2 or less

Thanks for the laugh. Now kindly kill yourself, please.
>>
>>34594108
I will be the first one to admit that places like PSL, /r9k/, r/incels are way too fond of giving up, and tend to blow things out of proportion.

Their understanding of the reality of sex is hyperbolic and skewed, that being said is still infinitely more accurate than this feel-good-bullshit you just typed up.

Neck yourself.
>>
>>34595727

I don't really know who to believe, but from what I have observed in real life......places like these have it right. Reality really does suck.
>>
yeah lots of wealth and status will obviously compensate for a bad face

fucking idiot
>>
>>34595727
>Their understanding of the reality of sex is hyperbolic and skewed

social circle and luck is important
>>
>>34595776
In my experience this kind of 'knowledge' leads to shooting yourself in the foot the majority of times, and chips away at your sanity. (I browse of a fuckload of PSL and the like.)

It's still a lot closer to reality than 'just b urself' and 'personality' and the other memes though.

The things OP wrote are fucking embarrassing. If you are over 20, attended to uni, and have been around the block as far as dating goes you can't believe the bullshit about the partnercount of 3. It's just fucking out of touch with reality. I'm a fat fucking manlet, and even I managed to fuck 6 girls and a prostitute over the years. Needless to say, the more genetically gifted friends cleared the fucking house.
The last girl I've been with couldn't even remember her accurate laycount, and she wasn't even the town bicycle, just your average uni slut with issues.

That being said, if you are still young, get the fuck out of here. Even if the things discussed here are 100% true, they have very little consequences in the real world, but they will fuck you up inside.
>>
>>34595942

Tinder, social media and smart phones ended social circle game imo
>>
>>34595963
no? not all girls are on tinder and even the ones that are probably fuck guys in their social circle on the side. Obviously sub 8/10 guys are getting next to no sex but they're getting some
>>
This is how PUA works. You ask out 100 girls at the bar. At least one of them will give you her number.
>>
>>34595942
Exactly. Their theories work a lot better in vacuum.
In my experience, the sexless guys are usually those who have some obvious physical flaw (fat, short, bald, ugly face, you name it) and are not NT to boot.

I'm not saying that a good attitude can overcome all hurdles, because that's clearly bullshit. A bad attitude however WILL fuck the few chances you might have.

I've always had trouble dating, because I'm short, I tend to really let myself go physically, and I'm a raging narcissist too. I've had periods (few and far between) when I did okay compared to myself, usually when I put in a fuckload of effort (making money, getting in shape, etc.) and managed to keep my mental health issues at bay.

So, at the end of the day: get in shape, make money, fix your head, and leave this place.
>>
>>34596071
if you have no social circle and you're not NT from years of isolation, it's basically a requirement to be extremely good looking if you want to get sex
>>
>>34594108
uh oh someones got their feelings hurt that pua works
Most females have no long term interest in any guy at all, they're all temporary resources to exploit for their own benefit. Even their own father, or brother. Let alone any guy they happen to meet. They can't simply go out somewhere and not look for guys to exploit then get mad about pua stuff if they feel like they didn't get the upper hand in the exchange after the fact that they were only interacting with the guy in the first place to exploit him for their own gain.
>>
>>34594210
>citations needed

rtesrtedrtrtrtdrtd
>>
>>34596149
Bullshit man neets can get laid whenever they want to. It's the comfiest of lifestyles for fucking married women
>>
>>34594108
>"Hypergamy"
You fucking retard. It means that women are always trying to date up in regards to their standards of looks and status. What are you even trying with this post? Shut down muh soggy knees in this board? Fuck no. For every shitpost of yoursels we will drop a hundred redpills for people.
>>
>>34594108
is that salman rushdie?
>>
>>34596267
>>34596372
BUT EVERYBODY HAS STANDARDS LOL PLEASE DON'T GENERALIZE 49.6% OF THE PLANET JUST BECAUSE YOU HAD YOUR HEART BROKEN ONCE OR HAVEN'T MET SOMEONE THAT WANTS TO BE IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU

BUT BEING PRIMITIVE AND BELIEVING THAT MOST WOMEN JUST WANT TO EXPLOIT MEN WILL PROBABLY ATTRACT WOMEN WHO JUST WANT TO EXPLOIT YOU SO HAVE FUN BB
>>
>>34594108
how cute op is a brainlet who can't think outside the box. you know the ugly men in the pictures are not offering looks but they are offering money or some of other form of utility to the women. Men are hypergamous when it comes to looks but women are hypergamous when it comes to social status. also most women who are dating losers with no future are going to leave them when they realize the guy is going anywhere in life.
>>
6/10 for all the autistic fish you caught.
SaGay
>>
>>34596746
My God, dude, get a grip
>>
>>34596267
women have done an excellent job at using the government to exploit men of their resources with the rise of the welfare state. also if they are not using the government to exploit men they can exploit men in marriage and you notice that by seeing how stress out the man are compare to the females in marriage. the man look like they have been chewed up and spit out in marriage.
>>
>>34596746
LOL IF YOU SAY SO SISTER, NO HYMEN NO DIAMOND
>>
>tfw live in the city (for school)
>no one has gfs aside from the rich kids because they're 20 years old and already have bentleys/nice cars from their parents
>lots of tinder girls will straight up say if you dont own a car swipe left
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>34597801
>get a car
>become a normie
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.