[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which country in the world do you think has the best women?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

File: Am6DrkY.jpg (175KB, 1504x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Am6DrkY.jpg
175KB, 1504x1000px
lads?

France imo but I have only been twice
>>
The country with no women
>>
eastern European women look hottest but they have a higher percentage of gold diggers due to them being a poorfags
>>
whatever country with QT traps
>>
>>34593685

bad teeth doe
>>
There's no such thing as an ugly woman, so women everywhere are attractive. Especially Scandanavian women, though.
>>
>>34593712
>no such thing as an ugly woman
only when you're drunk
>>
File: 1124_melanie_laurent.jpg (151KB, 1200x797px) Image search: [Google]
1124_melanie_laurent.jpg
151KB, 1200x797px
I find it hard to believe she is 100% Jewish.

She has to have been adopted or something.
>>
>>34593667
Ukraine and Russia

Those girls can be your best friend when playing video games, can be your 10/10 date and be 10/10 feminine while at it and wanna be gagged and fucked hard and after you came into them they wanna cuddle with you and tell you how much they love you.

Yes, they are the best.
>>
File: beautiful.jpg (154KB, 525x295px) Image search: [Google]
beautiful.jpg
154KB, 525x295px
>>34593667
America, obviously.
You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
norwegia
>>
My personal choice: Ukraine

I have no appreciation for Ukraine as a nation, culturally or politically, but their women are drop dead gorgeous and there's so many of them, the amount of beautiful girls per capita in Ukraine is astounding.

Honourable mention: Russia a close second, Poland (although this is a mixed bag) and amazingly, Turkey has some astounding women.
>>
>>34593667
Quebec. I've never been to France though so I may change my mind in the future.
>>
>>34593757
Ashkenazi jews are merely converts. Dont be fooled.
>>
China, lads :^)
>>
In my internet experience, Ukraine and the Netherlands have a trillion cuties
>>
File: 203840294.jpg (62KB, 1022x768px) Image search: [Google]
203840294.jpg
62KB, 1022x768px
This is only taking first world countries into account.

Eastern Europe and Eastern Asia have the highest ratio of attractive women to ugly women.

North America has some of the best looking women in the world, but they also have some of the worst, just as a result of the diverse population there.

Western Europe has the lowest ratio of good looking women to ugly women.

All of these points can be refuted except for the last one, if you think Western European women are attractive you're out of your mind.
>>
File: SpnO7QB.png (30KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
SpnO7QB.png
30KB, 657x527px
Jamaica or Puerto Rico imo
>>
>>34593702
maybe in some shithole russia
im czech and we have no brit teeth issue here
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.