[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do I get a qt fat hairy gf when I'm a skinny beta?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

File: hotmirrorpics3209.jpg (75KB, 800x1077px) Image search: [Google]
hotmirrorpics3209.jpg
75KB, 800x1077px
how do I get a qt fat hairy gf when I'm a skinny beta?
>>
Get on Tren, Clen, Anavar, HGH and Nolva.
>>
>tfw fat and hairy but not qt

when will it end
>>
>>34594000
nice trips, can u be my gf?
>>
Fat girls like skinny boys, it makes them feel like they finally got the skinny handsome boy who never paid attention to them in highschool.
>>
>>34594000
I don't believe you, post pics
>>
>>34594009
okay oscar
>>
>>34594016
well they never pay attention to me
>>
File: 1475949796035.png (1MB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1475949796035.png
1MB, 960x720px
>>34594021
i'm not that attractive or as charming with fembots as nazi youth anthony fantano
>>
>>34594000
When you marry me.
>>
>>34593318
>tfw male neckbeard with kleinfelters and autism
>tfw her body is just like mine, but my boobs are smaller and my potbelly is bigger

HOW CAN YOU SEE INTO MY EYES LIKE OPEN DOORS
>>
>>34594033
Do you pay attention to them? Fat girls are extremely easy to emotionally manipulate because they're so insecure, if you give them attention they'll do pretty much anything for you because it's the only decent male attention they've ever had and they don't want to lose it.
>>
>>34594000
a/s/l please thanks goodbye
>>
>>34594094
okay but i have no friends and you're not allowed to meet my family.
>>
>>34594000
You know the rules. Height, weight, bra size.
>>
>>34594448
i don't think so, recently my fat schoolmate posted a screenshot to my class' group chat and had two convos with ripped guys. guess the high test isn't a meme after all
>>
>>34594538
Alright, I don't have any either, and I only have two living relatives so there's practically no one to meet anyway.
>>
>>34594598
how are we doing this? also, how do you feel about thomas ligotti?
>>
You can get one a lot easier than a fat beta could. I would know.
>>
>>34593318
The same way you get an ugly, shaven gf?
>>34593873
>includes nolvadex
Spouting drugs without knowing what they are, huh? gr8 just gr8
>>
>>34594665
Astrally of course. Draw a really fat Davis Aurini or glue some of your pubic hair on an egg, and use it as a channeling device, and the ceremony might even be happening tonight!

>thomas ligotti
Gay whiner who should practice what he preaches.
>>
>>34594707
Ok then enjoy your tits I guess
>>
>>34594807
:(

I want everyone who does this to leave.
>>
>>34594857
Did you hope for a fit Davis Aurini?
>>
>>34594836
nolva is pct not ai
>>
>tfw no qt fat hairy weeb gf
kill me
>>
>>34594931
You can have the one ITT, but you mustn't be humorously self-deprecating in your description or as you can see she'll bail immediately.
>>
>>34593873

>massive cocktail of steroids that could potentially fuck you up, destroy your wallet, and be a waste of money if you don't have a proper regiment/diet
>Not just going on 600mg of Testosterone and post-cycle therapy drugs

A 600mg cycle of test can make you joocy as fuck. Just lift for 6 months to a year, make some decent gains, and then go on the cycle for 6-12 weeks. You will get jacked. And if you dose you PCT drugs correctly, there will be zero adverse side effects.
>>
>>34594972
there is nothing funny about having no self-esteem
>>
>>34594836
Nolvadex is a SERM not an aromatase inhibitor

Good thing you don't take these things or you'd be the one with the tits :-)
>>
>>34595047
Yes, try the "shitting on the other guy" approach, that usually works. There was that one movie where the psycho wifebeater had an arrangement with his average height average looking friend to approach the chick first in a bar, and then when she got bored of him he'd do the "'scuse me ma'am is this twerp botherin' you" schtick. Ended up killing the chick in the end, win-win.
>>
>>34594995
600mg of test/week is kind of overkill for a first cycle

like doing 2 vials over 10-12 weeks is plenty, youll get at least 10lb of lean mass and probably more
>>
>>34593873
nolvadex is for pct
>>
>>34595146

Don't know how much two vials is, but it probably isn't enough. 600mg is a lot for a beginner lifter and 400mg is probably more than sufficient. Doing anything less than 400mg a week is just wasting gains. Doing small amounts like you mentioned will only raise your body's testosterone levels by a little.
>>
>>34594528
>>34594000
please respond

originalest original that ever originaled
>>
>>34595997

>I am desperate for internet pussy
>you said you're fat and hairy, so I might have a chance
>implying it isn't some anon harvesting (You)s by pretending to be a "femanon"

Go to /soc/, you nigger.
>>
>>34596138
/soc/ is just camwhores and barely college aged kids looking for sex or drugs
>>
>>34593318
>"hairy"
>barely has a bush
>no armpit hair
>no leg hair
Be careful what you wish for.
>>
You just be skinny, fat girls love skinny guys.
>>
>>34596258
OP pic is a terrible example of a hairy chick. I want someone with a proper happy trail, hairy nipples, the works.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.