[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

therapy thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

who else /loathedbyeveryone/?

>depression and anxiety were getting worse
>decide to finally go to therapy
>doctor is a hairy ugly manlet.
>cant tell him about my insecurities, because i dont want him to feel bad about himself
>tell him my depression is getting worse everytime i have a session
>last time i told him i had plans to kill myself
>he cancels the appointment we had the time after that and is "sick" for 6 weeks

YOU FUCKING MANLET, WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU? DID I EVER TOLD YOU HOW I FEEL INSECURE ABOUT MY HIGHT? NO, BECAUSE I WAS NICE TO YOU. BUT YOU CLEARLY WANT ME TO KILL MYSELF.

general therapy thread
>>
>>34593130
Therapy and meds are just a meme, you should start planning and preparing for death if you truly want the pain to stop.
>>
>>34593130
Sometimes you have to try a few therapists before you find the right one for you, the first one I had was a horrible match, only went once, but I've been with my current therapist for two years now. I know it sucks but maybe try a different one and see if things click better.
>>
I want to be a therapist someday and fight every psychiatrist because psychiatrists are awful.
>>
>>34593511
EVERYONE WANTS ME TO DO IT
>>
>>34593130
>get forced into therapy
>just quit 4th therapist because surprise surprise he's shitty too

Okay, honestly, at this point I 100% agree with /r9k/.

Why can't the world get actual professionals to get people to become more confident and secure with themselves without terribly flubbing it? It's millions of lives at risk and America nor and other country seem to care.

God fucking damn it.

Trump needs to fix this shit. Immediately. Depression is a massive epidemic that's been ignored and ignored for fucking centuries, and even when we finally get help it's the shittiest help possible.

FFFFFFFFFUCK, man.

WHY DID I HAVE TO BE BORN WITH THIS FUCKING BULLSHIT? STUPID USELESS CLINICAL DEPRESSION GET OUT OF MY HEAD GOD FUCKING DAMN.
>>
>make perfectly good thread
>5 people comment

>degenerate person makes attention seeking thread
>927 replies,700 images and 926 unique posters.

nice one r9k
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.