[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PLEASE I JUST WANT TO DIE REEEE WHY DONT YOU PROVIDE ME WITH

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

PLEASE I JUST WANT TO DIE REEEE WHY DONT YOU PROVIDE ME WITH SUICIDE PILLS PLEASE REEEEE
>>
>suicide pills
pills cant kill themselves dumb fuck they arent even alive
>>
>>34590827
move to a country where euthanasia is legal
>>
>>34590852
I will swallow them, lad.
>>
That's a really good question. Personally, I find it unfair that there is no option for self-euthanasy. In my opinion, the right to die is a human right. Just like you have a right to live, you should have the right to die if you want to. And if you want to die, the government should provide you with the means to do so painlessly and without harming other people possibly.

>>34590852
Trying too hard.

>>34590888
Euthanasia is barely anywhere legal. And any place where it is legal, it is very hard to get approval to be euthanized.
>>
>>34590888
There is no single country where euthanasia for relatively healthy tourist is legal.
>>
>>34590852
/Thread
Originaliloiloio
>>
>>34590921
>the government should provide you with the means
They can then take my internals and give them to those who needs them. This is literally a win for all scenario.
>>
Nope, express suicidality and you'll be shipped to a locked facility and force fed drugs
>>
>>34590975
Exactly. Why force a person to live that doesn't want to and willingly let a person die that DOES want to live?
It makes no sense.
It's just normalfags sense of morality that you can't let a person die because he is mentally ill. And a mentally ill person can't possibly make the decision to die.
But does it matter if the person can or can't make the decision to die? If he feels that way about his life and doesn't want to continue living, then how are his feelings any lesser of someone who wants to die because of physical pain?
Mental pain is just as valid as physical pain.
>>
me: let me die
society: no it is immoral
me: solve my problems then
s: no they are only your business
>>
Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem :^)

Original
>>
>>34591405
Live is a temporary period in a permanent universe.
>>
File: 1475707476090.jpg (104KB, 1000x1430px) Image search: [Google]
1475707476090.jpg
104KB, 1000x1430px
government won't give me suicide pills
>>
>>34590827
If you're honestly too stupid to figure this out I don't know what to tell you.

>buy heroin
>drive out into wilderness
>shoot all of it

Boom, done.
>>
>>34591580
Ahahahah you are so funny, by heroin, ahhhaah.
>>
>>34591425
The universe isn't permanent though
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.