[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

r9k will always be with her

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: 1478927085469.png (235KB, 804x732px) Image search: [Google]
1478927085469.png
235KB, 804x732px
r9k will always be a radical left board, trump fags should fuck off and kill themselves. Trump is a big fag moron baby who shits his diapers. Hillary won the election, fuck off with your undemocratic systems. Fuck off fascists.

We are with freedom
We are with equality
We are ALWAYS
WITH HER
>Stronger TOGETHER
Stronger together
>STRONGER TOGETHER

FUCK OFF TRUMP FFAGS
>>
File: trump 4.jpg (58KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
trump 4.jpg
58KB, 600x600px
>>34590723

You'll always be a beta male cuckboi destined to live on /r9k/ forever
>>
>>34590723
your wife's son is calling you
>>
>>34590723
Fuck off lefty
Go get your ass culturally enriched as usual
>>
File: stalin-giant.jpg (105KB, 400x605px) Image search: [Google]
stalin-giant.jpg
105KB, 400x605px
>>34590723
>hillary
>radical left
>>
Burgers cannot be robots. Please take your petty politics to pol
>>
>>34590723
I agree with some things on this post, but disagree with others. I'll adress them in my next posts.
>>
>>34590871
First of all, I hate how this board became a rightist echo chamber. I hate how words like "cuck" "numale" "liberal" and "leftist" are used so blatantly, completely devoid of any meaning besides "person whom I disagree with".
>>
I didnt know you cuckshed got wifi
>>
File: IMG_0126.jpg (31KB, 627x626px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0126.jpg
31KB, 627x626px
>>34590723
original b8 m9 don't fall for if
>>
>>34590956
>righteous eco chamber
I counted 7 leftypol tier threads at once in yesterday afternoons catalog. Shit Reddit says is really killing this place
Also
>numale
The antithesis of a robot, a male feminist that works against his own interest to score points with intersectional feminists/the far left
>cuck
Standard insult thrown around loosely. Basically 4chans equivalent of "fagot". Ive noticed the insult hits a little too close to home for some people though :^)
>>
>>34590723
kek,keep generalizing r9k to fit your agenda
>>
File: hill.png (387KB, 1189x819px) Image search: [Google]
hill.png
387KB, 1189x819px
>>34590723
>we are with freedom

>stronger together.
Tells half the US population to fuck off.
>>
File: Jeb-Bush.png (811KB, 1256x690px) Image search: [Google]
Jeb-Bush.png
811KB, 1256x690px
No, we stand with the only robot candidate, JEB BUSH!
>>
>>34590723

Fuck off antifa.
>>
>>34591142
I voted for the communnist party >:)
>>
>>34590956
Now to call Hilary "left" is ultimately dumb. There's no left political representative in the united states. The difference between Democratics and republicans is politically irrelevant in the great scheme of things. Their divergences lie on the petty grievances of political ideologies and identities, things like minority rights, immigration politics, marriage equality, things on the social scale that may seem important but that are Ultimately useless in geopolitics. If you believe for a second that Hilary,a corporativist, would lead the capitalist world into a third great war, you might as well be a flat earther with all that intelligence of yours. If anything, trumps idea of diplomacy, which is basically raising the middle finger to the rest of the world, antagonizing china while cuddling with russia and Israel is much more detrimental to the stability of the world. But neither will take us anywhere near a great war, because guess what, despite the powerful belic industry, every other sectors of capitalism lose money during war.
I doubt that any of you, especially the ones who use the term as offense, knows what left truly means, apart from the social perspective "right is traditional conservative left is liberal progressive" which not only is factually wrong, but also leads with the most irrelevant and useless aspects of identity politics, the social aspects, when we all know that what really matters in the game of nations is economy and territoriality.
>>
>>34591187
You are a cuckservitard if you believe any of this.
>>
>>34591187
>no true leftist
>"r-real communism has never even been tried!!!"
>>
>>34591211
I never stated this. Do you know what "left" is? Are you slightly aware of the differences between a right representative and a left one? Because if you call a democratic candidate,any of them including obama, anywhere near the left spectrum of political ideology, you are Ultimately ignorant of the dicotomy.
>>34591208
What an insightful, non-memeful rebuttal.
>>
>>34591273
They aren't Islamic communists but they are at least center left
>>
>>34591187
This guy is right.

oregon
>>
>>34591297
>center left
> Islamic communist
Again, you prove the imensity of your ignorance. Let me tell you this, "left" and "communism" is not what you think it is. You should at least try reading (at fucking least) a Wikipedia page on the topic before spurting so much bullshit in such concise posts.
>>
you guys are actually retard falling for taking this bait
>>34590798
>>34590772
>>34591104
>>
>>34591507
I'm high and the way that you speak is really interesting.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.