[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else here a call centre cuck? Literally just finished my shift.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: apustaja_20keskus.jpg (42KB, 700x464px) Image search: [Google]
apustaja_20keskus.jpg
42KB, 700x464px
Who else here a call centre cuck?

Literally just finished my shift.
>>
>>34590353
are you from India...?
if so how does it make you feel about trump wanting to bring back jobs to the US
will it affect you people in any way
>>
>>34590353
I work for a 911 call center, get paid really well, but too stressful
>>
I used to do that m8. Do you at least get commission?
>>
File: 1479284232114.jpg (12KB, 180x192px) Image search: [Google]
1479284232114.jpg
12KB, 180x192px
>>34590353
If you're an American, thank you for what you do.

I'm so fucking sick of dealing with foreign call center employees, I can't understand a fucking thing they're saying, they can't understand a fucking thing that I'm saying. I don't even know what the fuck they say their fake American name is. They're completely disconnected from the actual company that I'm dealing with, as well. I have zero faith in them to actually be able to help me.

I don't think a foreign call center employee has ever left me completely satisfied with their service. I'd kill for the days before everything was outsourced.
>>
>>34590353
here bro, currently working.
>>
>>34590475
He's probably a flip.
>>
File: tumblr_m7wfaqamD51rc49x8o6_500.jpg (24KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m7wfaqamD51rc49x8o6_500.jpg
24KB, 500x300px
>>34590475
Only American companies that are stupid enough to move their jobs to a shit hole like India.
>>
File: 1485747549493.jpg (10KB, 400x298px) Image search: [Google]
1485747549493.jpg
10KB, 400x298px
>>34590353
Recently quit a job at one. Was supposed to be transferred to a tech support role but was kept on at customer service and billing, which is the worst department. That was the last straw.

No longer a cuck, i will take a job digging shit with my bare hands before working at a call centre again. Everything you do is micromanaged, including piss breaks.Your stats (e.g. average call time, hold time, etc) are waved in your face weekly and if you let any one of them slide below a certain value, you're pulled into a meeting to be verbally ass-raped.

No, never again, and take this as advice if you are thinking about working in one; don't, for the sake of your mental health

If you supervise in a call centre, <-- that is for you. You are all useless.

Good day to all
>>
>>34590428
I work for in the control room for a security company. It stressful, but I don't see myself do anything else. It's a decent pay, I work indoors and get to browse the internet whenever it's calm. The most annoying is people treating you as shit for no reason at all. Do you get a lot of shitty people?
>>
I worked in a call center, my shift was 4AM-3PM

kill me
>>
>>34591433
I work 6AM-6PM.
I like it.
>>
>>34591528
>>34591433
> 11-12 hours of rote conversations and dialing

Have you guys experienced any atrophy intellectually?
>>
>>34591167
So much this, I quit last year in February (Billing, etc,) and it was ALWAYS busy, even at weekends, I'd take any other kind of job than do call centre EVER again. Fuck them.
>>
>>34590988
>Not knowing the advantages of moving their call center to india
top kek post.
>>
>>34591565
I work 2-3 days and have the next 3-4 days off.
>>
>>34591637
US? I'd kill for a four day work week.
>>
>>34591167
literally me
i swear this is original
>>
>>34591658
Europe. I work fulltime which means 38 hours/week.
3x12 hours, sometimes a fourth day.
>>
>>34590353
what do you do at a call center? i want a job, but i dont know what people do at jobs.
>>
I did it for 6 months and got paid $11 an hour. We could do lots of paid overtime but I just didn't want to sometimes. I hated dealing with those customers and having to act chipper all the time. My meetings with supervisors always told me that I sounded fake and robotic.
>>
File: socrates-atenas-9352.jpg (114KB, 528x700px) Image search: [Google]
socrates-atenas-9352.jpg
114KB, 528x700px
Who here /CallCenterSocrates/?

>Shawnika calls in to get a status on her cellphone service account
>She got a text about some changes that made in her account, followed by another text from her abusive bf Tyrone sayin he just shit up her phone service
>Says she's at the hospital after Tyrone beat her black ass last night
>I look up the account, hoping Tyrone dindu any password changes
>It has a special lock (password can be anything)
>wowit'sfucked.jpg
>Ask bitch for her password
>She gives the regular password
>Obviously doesn't work
>Ask her for any other passwords
>None of them work nigga
>Tell her Tyrone probably changed the password
>About to offer alternative
>She asks how could he gain access in the first place
>Tell her Tyrone probably knew what the original password was
>Explained that ANYONE WHO HAS THE PASSWORD CAN DO ANY CHANGES TO THE ACCOUNT
>She loses it and passes phone to sistah
>Sistah asks why would we let this happen
>I apologize and shit
>Proceeded to explain how ANYONE WHO HAS THE PASSWORD CAN DO ANY CHANGES TO-
>She interrupts me and goes on about how wrong we are for not asking Tyrone any additional info, that she knows about standard procedures and sheit
>Remembered how negroes love to talk out of their ass and throw excuses even when it's clear as the day they're at fault
>Explained again how ANYONE WHO HAS THE PASSWORD CAN DO ANY CHANGES TO THE ACCOUNT
>Sistah hungs up
>Mfw

I forgot to add

>Dumb nigger Shawnika used to pay for bf's phone service, but he's on a separate account
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.