[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why are there so many atheists on the internet but only few in rl?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: 405.jpg (17KB, 405x267px) Image search: [Google]
405.jpg
17KB, 405x267px
why are there so many atheists on the internet but only few in rl?
>>
File: jaysus.jpg (50KB, 640x730px) Image search: [Google]
jaysus.jpg
50KB, 640x730px
>>34589417
Because most atheists are just a bunch of shut in lardass autist sperglords who think that bitching about the lack of a god on imageboards will actually make any difference
>>
>>34589417

Atheists lead a life void of meaning. The internet is a panacea of sorts. They can fumble about on it looking for their own answers to life's mysteries - perhaps even meet other lost souls wandering through its wilderness.
>>
I don't see as many atheists now. Remember when everyone on 4chan was an atheist? Now majority of people are religious it seems. I guess we all just grew up.
>>
File: 1486054685421.jpg (35KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1486054685421.jpg
35KB, 500x281px
>>34590700
>Believing in a sky wizard is growing up
>>
>>34590700
no, the site just got more normie
>>
>>34590781
but atheists are the normies
>>
nearly every kid in highschool (that wasn't black) was an atheist

t. graduated 3 years ago from bible belt HS
>>
get asked to do something at work
say "if god wills it"
they always complain to HR
fucking atheists
>>
>>34589417
People usually don't speak of their religious beliefs in public
>>
>>34590793
no, people are just non-practicing now but people still generally believe in something. someone who just straight up says "there is no god" is an outsider.

you can still have your conservative/ traditionalist views without believing in wizards lad
>>
File: 847169841228430465.jpg (26KB, 367x500px) Image search: [Google]
847169841228430465.jpg
26KB, 367x500px
>>34590903

>you can still have your conservative/ traditionalist views without believing in wizards lad
>>
>>34589417
most of my classmates in high school didn't believe in god, but maybe you live in a spic shithole and that's why you have that impression

>>34590597
>>34590793
I love how religious retards attribute everything that is bad for them to the atheists, contradicting each other
>>
File: varg.jpg (100KB, 990x658px) Image search: [Google]
varg.jpg
100KB, 990x658px
>>34590949
It's a valid point, the only reason religion took off with /pol/ is the traditional beliefs.
>>
>>34590884
This. You only notice the super religious because they're usually prosletyzing. Most people are personal about their beliefs and don't wear them on their sleeve for all to see, atheist or religious.
>>
does "on the internet" mean 4chan and reddit now, because I'm pretty sure jewbook youtube and twitter are not full of fedora tippers
>>
People rarely talk about things that may ostracize them irl. Only on the faceless anonymous you can be whoever you want to be because you don't have to face any consequences to what you say.
>>
>>34589417
People who still cling to ideas of the middle ages like religion are also still clinging to technology of the middle ages.
>>
>>34590793
Atheists are relatively sane, or at least they do not have a specific mental illness that is very common. Humanity in general is mostly a bunch of barely-functional lunatics. The normies are a bunch of violent, delusional perverts.
>>
>>34591060
Religion took off with /pol/ because they want to piss off the Muslims. This is ironic because Muslims hate atheists a lot more than they hate Christians.
>>
>>34592665
Most of the hate is attributed to the refugees in particular, since they are pissing everyone off in recent years, especially Europeans. At this point the crusades may as well not have happened, since Europe is getting filled with Muslims.
Also
>/pol/
>religious
Most are atheists and will dismiss threads related to any kind of religion.
>>
>>34590950
>most of my classmates in high school didn't believe in god, but maybe you live in a spic shithole and that's why you have that impression
Not OP, but that's pretty ironic, I'd imagine a spic shithole would be pretty atheistic. Where do you live?
>>
>>34592611
>Atheists are relatively sane
How many mentaly ill fuck-ups on this site do you think believe in God?
>>
>>34589417
Everyone is scared of being judged by each other. Most people don't care enough to even think about these things.

Things on people's minds: Money/Sex/Status

Anything else is "deep."
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.