[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are manchildren and neets really robots? They have no worries

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

Are manchildren and neets really robots? They have no worries in life. They feel no feels. True robots have to survive in the normie world, not be insulated from it.
>>
Manchildren and NEETs are what they are because they were uninsulated much more than the average normofaggo, so they overcompensated and shut themselves up in their small world where the (very real) nightmares that only they can see can't reach them
>>
>>34589300
I don't think that's true buddy.
>>
>>34589327
I don't think you're true buddy pal
Who says that your opinion is more valuable than mine? The fact that you believe you've suffered more? How pretentious.
>>
>>34589353
Anyone that isn't a manchild or a NEET has suffered more guaranteed.
>>
>>34589557
Prove it. Even if you're right, playing suffering olympics is meaningless and it's retarded to acquire a sense of superiority over it.

You can't just admit that it's tragic that anyone has to hurt at all, instead you have to justify it. Fucking faggot.
>>
>>34589608
You seem a little butt blasted m80.
>>
>>34589898
Because people like you piss me off. You use the fact that you're in pain to put down others whose pain you don't understand because it is different from your own.

You're just like the normies you hate. You belong in their world, that's why you're there.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.