[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would r9k date a butterface girl?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: butterface.jpg (497KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
butterface.jpg
497KB, 2048x1536px
Would r9k date a butterface girl?
>>
Her only bad feature's her teeth. Nothing braces can't fix.
>>
>>34588482
she is not butterface, just by not being fat she is easily 7+/10, also she is constantly hounded on by Chads, I wouldn't even exist to her
>>
Only if she had a smashing body and huge tits.
>>
>>34588514
>tfw guy who needs braces
>>
File: 1486046005694.jpg (2MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1486046005694.jpg
2MB, 2048x1536px
she is cute she just has bad teeth
>>
>>34588543
not being fat is a prerequisite for butterface ya re-re
>>
File: butter.jpg (129KB, 1000x1332px) Image search: [Google]
butter.jpg
129KB, 1000x1332px
Okay, but what about this girl?
>>
>>34588611
literally like 30% of women in our age range are not fat in the USA
>>
File: weirdface.jpg (224KB, 1229x2048px) Image search: [Google]
weirdface.jpg
224KB, 1229x2048px
Or a girl like this?
>>
>>34588622
i like her face
>>
>>34588482
>>34588592
those are some of the sharpest knees I've ever seen, like axe heads
>>
>>34588664
fine then, you can fuck her to mozart's symphony #6 in knee sharp minor
>>
>>34588636
Yes, in fact my current gf is about that ugly. She pays my rent and groceries so I don't care, she could be twice as ugly and it wouldn't matter. Intellect & Kindness >>> Looks anyways in an actual relationship.
>>
>>34588482

Yeah, no problem. I'd happily be with her for life as long as we got along with each other.

None of the women posted are unattractive either. Which is why women cannot be bots. Ugly men don't have that same luxury.
>>
>>34588742
not wrong, but what about a harem with good looking girls in it too?
>>
Almost no woman can be a butterface these days with all the make up and tricks. If she just had the money for braces, got her hair done right, learned how to apply make up/contour she would be considered a "8" easily at least where I live.
>>
>>34588482
with that body? absolutely, although it'll never happen because chad is ripping that up every weekend
>>
I think of it this way.

The chances of passing along a body type are much less than the chance of passing on a decent face. MOST people look like their parents, but few share body types.
>>
>>34589840
>wanting children
>2017
>>
>>34588482

I was under the impression that /r9k/ exclusively dated girls that are butterface
>>
>>34589843
No I don't want children but I don't make the rules as far as attraction goes.

If you like butterface, you probably fetishize being ugly from being beat as fuck yourself.
>>
Women can't be ugly.
>>
>>34588622
Looks like a female Adam Driver
>>
>>34588482
ugly girls have the best pussy
>>
>>34588622
A fucking female Michael Scofield
>>
>>34588482
I would love her
>>
>>34588482
I prefer face over ass and tits. All she has to be is skinny and pretty face
>>
Absolutely. There was this girl in high school named Jackie who had a really busted face but had big tits, a slim waist and a thick ass/thighs

That's the kinda girl you could fall in love with
>>
>>34590904
the face is always over the ass and tits. from top to bottom it goes face, tits, ass. that's pretty universal, i don't know what kind of freaks you've been dating.
>>
>>34588482
oh fuck yes
I'm no oil painting myself
>>
Have you guys noticed a woman is judged more on her body, and a man is judged more on his face? A guy with an ugly face and ripped body is still ugly to women. Only women can be butterfaces because men are so horny a nice body overrides a pretty face. In fact when I see a girl with a beautiful face but flat body with no tits or ass I am not that interested.
>>
>>34589843

HHHEHEHE GOOD GOYIM! NEVER BREED!!!
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.