[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw getting rich is easy >tfw being happy is the hard part

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

>tfw getting rich is easy
>tfw being happy is the hard part
>>
Nice dubs

I wish snowy was my doggo
>>
>>34588410

I miss my doggo :(
>>
>>34588088
>getting rich is easy
No. It actually isn't it.

>Being happy is the hardest part
It's the easiest part. Being happy is a choice. Happiness is all around us but given our programming and brainwashing we've fallen for the meme that we need X to be happy. And we force ourselves to accept this futile state so when we don't get X we fall into a state of sadness and despair.
>>
Pretty much all of my unhappiness comes from having to work / scam Centrelink. If I was rich this wouldn't be a problem
>>
>>34588410
>snowy

pls go
>>
>>34588458
I have hundred of thousands of euros. Im 24 and im not happy. Call me a liar or/and a normie but its true. Happiness is not always correlated with money
>>
File: Lesmuganimeface.jpg (69KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Lesmuganimeface.jpg
69KB, 640x360px
>>34589085
Well good for you kiddo. What work you do?

I work five days a week.

25% of my income goes to taxes, they'd never dream of taxing corporations like that but they try bleeding from a turnip a minimum wage worker like me.

I can pretty much forget about a promotion. I saw just how little I meant to the company when I told them I needed a day off to rest cause I was sick and they said get a doctor's note. Turned out I had severe strep throat. I went into work with such bad strep throat everytime I swallowed it was painful and I was becoming dehydrated. The pain was so bad I was literally in tears and I worked through that. The doctor outright told me to take at least a week of absence but honestly I can't really afford too as my parents depend on my income.

Yeah that's another thing, the part of my check not butchered by taxes? Goes to helping my family...

But I'm a loser who lives with mommy and daddy and just am lazy.

So how did you get rich? Cause I don't see this changing by me suddenly applying for a different job cause in case you haven't noticed...getting a job isn't just similar, it's fucking indistinguishable from getting a girlfriend.

Right down too feeling unappreciated and abused once you do.
>>
>>34589085
>I have hundreds of thousands of euros
>i'm not happy
Doubt
>>
>>34589192
Average corporate effective tax rate is about 25% you in the US
>>
File: 1451182052928.jpg (95KB, 603x611px) Image search: [Google]
1451182052928.jpg
95KB, 603x611px
>>34590268
>getting rich is easy
Also, if being happy is hard for you then it must be impossible for someone like me.
>>
>>34590649 was meant for >>34588088
And this is why I deserve to be poor all my life.
>>
>>34590649
Sounds like you need a hug, my nepgear posting friend
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.