[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/misanthropy general/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: 1485960194804.jpg (34KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1485960194804.jpg
34KB, 480x480px
Who else /misanthrope/ here? I hate both men and women. Human beigns are as same disgusting as rats, parasites or worms for me. I hope that machines will replace us soon.
>>
Me too, anon. Humans are the absolute worst types of parasites on this earth. Humans are a plague that pollute the planet. I no longer desire friendship. The thought of human extinction gives me hope, and makes me feel happy. I feel happy and satisfied when people die. I hope everyone dies soon. Mass execution of humanity when?
>>
>>34587913
>>34587942
>tfw something horrible comes up on the news like a shooting or murder, or there's a death in the family
>mother is all "how awful", and "what is wrong with these people"
>have to lie and agree when I actually am happy that there's slightly less people live now
>>
>>34587913
>silently waiting for trump to "Just wing it" in the face of mutually assured destruction
Scorch this rock, NOW
>>
>>34587913
i feel the same but only towards goyim
>>
File: 1481075578968.png (246KB, 1688x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1481075578968.png
246KB, 1688x2000px
>>34587942
>Finding human's parasitic nature to be disgusting
>Not finding it endearing

I relish the thought of humanity plaguing the galaxy like a cancer and killing/subjugating all other aliens.
>>
>>34587942
I find it extremely hypocritical that people lie, cheat, steal, rape and murder as we have done since time began. We destroy forests and our ecosystems yet society believes we hold the high ground and are the best species to walk the earth.
>>
>>34587913
>wanting humans to die because you hate them
>not because you feel sorry for them

>>34589084
That would be pretty hot and redeem him in my eyes, I won't lie
>>
I just want everyone to be put out of their misery. At least the upper echelons won't have their playthings anymore.
>>
>>34587913
been a misanthrope a long time. honestly haven't felt empathy for another person in so long. considered bombing/shooting up a fed building, but seems too stereotypical desu
>>
>>34587913
Right here. When I was younger I thought being a misanthropic was edgy and always thought it was stupid to judge humanity by a different standard than our natural behavior. As I get older I hate humanity more and more, including myself. Humanity is hideous and if there's a such thing as good and evil, we are undeniably evil.
>>
>>34589190
We do hold the high ground and are the best species. Just look around you. No other species has ever had this kind of dominance. And why should I feel bad about it? I only feel pride and gratitude for being born as a human.
>>
>>34589627
You're on r9k, how grateful can you really be.
>>
>>34589687
I doubt anyone here would have rather been born as a bear for example.
>>
Machines are only going to replace labor, not humans. They will free humans so they can be even more annoying.
>>
>>34589627
We are idiots running ourselves into extinction
>>
>>34590783
I don't think anything except a disaster of a planetary scale could extinct humanity at this point. We are also the most intelligent animals on the planet, so calling humans idiots is inaccurate.
>>
>>34587913
>tfw INFP
>tfw mistrusting hating humans and dreaming of burning the entire world except for the 4 people that I like
It's an abstract kind of feel desu
>>
Can this thread get a bump?
>>
>>34587913
Same, honestly. Some men are capable of virtue but the species as a whole is just garbage.
>>
>>34590592
Ohhh and you'd be wrong.
>>
>>34587913
I lie awake at night screaming into the blackness because I want off this ride so desperately.
I hate men and women, I hate children and the elderly, I hate the mentally retarded and the 'geniuses', I hate cumskins and shitskins, I hate everything that humans have ever touched.
I'm an antinatalist, I just want people to stop humping so we can finally die out.
>>
>>34589113
this actually. I was listening to the radio the other day and some environmentalist was talking about how humans seem to want to go through the universe consuming all the resources like the evil aliens in a scify movie, and it made me actually like humans for once.
>>
>>34587913
>hating humans for being like rats
you're just bad at being a rat.
>>
>>34587913
lol, you moron. the only constant in the universe is the increase in entropy. things are supposed to get destroyed. humans are doing God's work by killing the planet.
>>
>>34593540
I hate to be "that guy" but god sent me angels to imbue me with the knowledge of right and wrong and God actually is keen on environmentalism.
>>
>>34593559
lol, maybe your beta tier god is, but the god of Entropy gives no shits, he wan't us to keep destroying everything and we benefit from doing so.

so why don't you go live in a cave eat your grass and jack off into a deer corpse
>>
>>34589627
>>34590851
"I'd like to start off by suggesting that overpopulation came from colonialism.

Do you agree that we as a species were retarded to "evolve" and create cities revolving around capitalism?
Fucking political issues where we wage wars and destruction, environmental destruction and leading up to our own downfall.

What I am saying is who agrees we should have just stayed in the stone age? With tribes, only doing what needs to be done for genuine survival? Would have been so much easier and much better to preserve our species.

And tell me it wouldn't have been possibIe. There are tribes out there who haven't had any modern contact but have been around for thousands of years."
>>
>>34590851
Wrong. In a few decades we will invent an A.I. smarter than us. For the first time in human history we will no longer be in charge. Then the A.I. will decide our fate and we will literally have no say in the matter.
>>
>>34593634
My god's just regular god. The bible is all fake, Jesus wasn't his son or born of a virgin.
God's not a jealous freak, all prayers get to him, even if you're praying to a rock with googly eyes on it. He's not a rapist (did not impregnate Mary). He's big on like, preservation and stuff. Loves humanity, so it's funny he'd come to me, a misanthrope.
>>
>>34593747
you're on drugs aren't you
>>
>>34589627
You don't know that until we fully explore space. For all we really know, we're in a space reserve overseen by an unfathomable superintelligence like the ants we are.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.