[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ask a former robot/chad in disguise what its like to get with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1

ask me cunts.
>>
Pic of 9/10 stacy
>>
>>34587559
how big is your dong

any more than 5 inches and most of us have no chance
>>
was she a bitch?
>>
>>34588163
i would but for anonymities sake, i cant sorry lol

>>34588189
im like almost 7 inches, 6ft and look somewhat like a chad, so that helps.
>>
>>34588233
not at all. She was very nice, got to cuddle for a while too, was fucking great.
>>
>>34588261
you were never a robot

out out out out
>>
>>34588284
nah i 100% was for a long time. I am most definitely not know tho, so, i guess you're right? i am normal fag scum and should get out.
>>
>>34588284
fuck, well i guess youre right actually, i was never truly a robot.
>>
>>34587559
was she tight?

origanew 10392
>>
>>34588394
surprisingly, yes. Very.

Even though I know shes been with a few other guys.
>>
If you don't post pic of 9/10 stacey there is no 9/10 stacey and you are sad sack of shit
>>
>>34588470
im too much of a fucking pussy lmao, if someone saw it theyd know exactly who posted it. but i swear on me fucking mum that shes real mate.
>>
shameless self bump.

im drunk and want to talk about this
>>
>>34588408
Did you have other means of comparison before her?
>>
A tight 9/10 stacey where did you meet her?
>>
>>34589145
i do, fingered grils before, but i didnt even really need to compare. She was gripping my index finger like a fucking vice.

>>34589165
Friend of friends, we were at a party together.
>>
>>34587559
pic of ur pretend 9/10 or gtfo with your 4/10 lies
>>
>>34589288
ive already explained this PAL.

Cant because im a pussy, but i can promise you, she is 9/10 normie stacey grill.
>>
>>34589309
i promise u i bang beyonce every night with my 10 inch dick too
>>
>>34589333
believe me or dont my dude. I dont mind.
>>
Won't banging a 9/10 make you freak out
>>
>>34589405
thats what i thought before it happened. But once it started happening that flew out the window, got really into it. Was fucking great.
>>
Make her ur girlfriend. Raise our flag. Give us hope. And then you get out. REEE
>>
>>34589443
i might do that heh. Shes going to uni in the same SMALL city as me this year so, it could very well happen.

>if it does i might finally escape this place completely
>>
>>34589333
>>34587559

9/10 may be 4/10 busted gril. How old are you, op?
>>
>>34589475
18, so was she. I REALLY want to show you guys a pic BUT IM A PUSSY ASS BETA CUCC
>>
>>34589492
just do a reverse search first o make sure it doesnt link back to anywhere and ur good

edit it more if it makes u tingle inside better too

mwah x
>>
just don't post her face
>>
>>34589581
Face is part of the scoring mate
>>
>>34589539
>>34589581
ill try my best, not making any promises tho
>>
>>34587559
Same thing happened to me anon. I want to blow my brains out, she hangs on to my every word and there is literally nothing I could do wrong. She has helped me with so many things. I've never had a girlfriend, now all these dudes are fucking jealous that this girl is obsessed with me. I really hate it because it's so unknown to me and I'm essentially shaking with fear all day.
>>
>>34590834
What sparked her initial attraction to you?
>>
>tfw this is never going to happen to you
>pls kms
>>
>>34591532
ftw when this keeps happening to you and it's just stressful because u know sooner or later they'll realise youre just a robot in disguise and never talk to you again
>>
>be 23 y/o, 6'4", 9 inches, in pretty good shape
>also work at facebook with a generous income as a data analyst
>date a 10/10 stacey. likes fitness and shit, does some "modeling" on the side (selfies on instagram) and has a massive following
>unfortunately i still have a robot personality

>i cringe every time i remember when asking her if my dick was big enough and asking her what's the biggest dick she had gotten (turns out it was 10 inches)
>lie to her that my dick turned out to be 10 inches after telling her mine was 9 inches earlier.
>mfw she didn't seem to believe me but still continued to respond to my texts and come out to see me

>another cringe moment
>after we fuck for the first time i ask her to rate her experience out of 10
>she says exactly this with a puzzled expression "ummm.... a 9?"
>i ask her how i can perform better to achieve a 10
>she tells me "haha well i'm not an easy woman to impress... we'll have to see after a few more sessions."
>tell her in a serious tone "well i need your feedback in order to know where i am under performing so i can achieve the 10. i wouldn't make progress without your input and a continued succession of sex would not make any significant improvement."
>she says "i have to leave now..."
>i text her after she left apologizing after realizing i sounded autistic
>mfw she wants to still keep seeing me. also she started telling me the sex was a 10/10 each time.

>she got really mad sometimes because i keep dissecting everything she says and go on a long analysis of the topic and end up going on a different tangent
>mfw i thought i was being interesting, educational and keeping the conversation alive because i didn't care about shit like her new highlights
>mfw she still stuck it out

i dumped her in the end because she's allergic to my cat and asked me to pick between her and my cat.
>>
>>34592298
Thesis bait, just pointing out the obvious for anybody retarded
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.