[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FEMBOT

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: grill.jpg (67KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
grill.jpg
67KB, 900x675px
Why are girls on 4chan so fucked up?

I mean I like them but jesus christ so many of them/you are just mentally screwed on a level that makes robots look sane. Camwhoring, self harm, substance abuse and promiscuous sex.

Why?

What went wrong?
>>
Anon that is a dumbass generalizing question that sweeps over the rest of the retarded males that make a god awful stigma about themselves.

Also if you are going to prey on bottom of the barrel women maybe you shouldn't make an OP so transparent.
>>
>>34587171
>prey

Why is it predatory? Legit question.
>>
>>34587269
Women are impressionable and retarded when they are at a low. It isn't hard to say shit that they want to hear and try to get a "girlfriend" though that. It's not real love or even care, just a desperate bid to not feel alone and hope that you can carry a long term "love" in your heart for the simple action of existing with you and giving you the time of day.

Shit doesn't work, just let them drown with everyone else.
>>
>>34587291
That's really well put and I agree with virtually all of it.

As someone who has dated "femanons", I'd agree, but I wouldn't take back the experiences (or the sex for that matter).
>>
File: . . . . . . .gif (402KB, 500x354px) Image search: [Google]
. . . . . . .gif
402KB, 500x354px
It's very easy to fall out of society's favor if you're male. Women would really have to try to fuck up so hard to do the same. It's just how the world works.
>>
Women are more social creatures, and when deprived of attention they act out in attention seeking manners. It's why they cam whore, sleep around, or attempt suicide so frequently (yet men actually go through with it). Side note, that girl that sleeps around on the first date and such? 90% of the time she has a void that she's trying to fill with moments of male attention, and generally hates her life. I pity them more than anything. It's not surprising, men tend to fall into depression and kill themselves in greater numbers (despite attempting it far less frequently) when they lack something to work towards on the flipside.

Painting in wide brushes because I'm speaking about entire populations, fuck off if you want to list individuals that break the mold.
>>
>too ugly to have gone insane in a promiscuous way
>sometimes act like that's made me superior
>in my mountains of garbage, empty liquor bottles, and shitty decorative swords

To answer your hypothetical question- because you don't want it answered you just tactfully requested parlay with whores Inordinate pain causes retreats into hedonism, the hedonistic path of least resistance for most women, and some men, is sucking on a thousand cocks.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.