[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are the British so ugly? They're hideous.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_2660.jpg (111KB, 1024x904px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2660.jpg
111KB, 1024x904px
Why are the British so ugly? They're hideous.
>>
>>34587030
I don't think I'm that bad looking honestly, although I'm quite mixed and just live here.
I think it's because of the nanny state that has existed for the last century though, coddled people grow fat and don't have to breed so selectively leading to lots of almost inbred looking fuckers within a couple generations.
>>
>>34587050
this. ugly and stupid people have too many kids
>>
>>34587030
Because all the good looking young men in the UK have this fucked mentally that they should go get drunk and fuck who ever they want every weekend now you have a bunch of ugly women have kid this good look men making every generation uglyer and uglyer while all the good looking women just leave the country to go fuck hot guys in Europe and never come back and these fuck dumb guys think it's fine to have no standards because they're having sex
One of my friends actually fucked a 50 year old homeless prostitute because she said it only cost 10 pounds and hus girlfriend was away that weekend. It actually make me sick see how far men's standards in the UK have fallen. It's entirely there own fault.
>>
>>34587030
What about Butterscotch Cummerbund?
>>
There's just a big class divide where the hotties fuck other hotties and because of halo complex's the hot people always do better in life.

in poor areas everyone is ugly as fuck, but if you go to an affluent area you'll never see so many 9/10's in your life
>>
File: 87654323567.png (199KB, 376x386px) Image search: [Google]
87654323567.png
199KB, 376x386px
>>34587172
>tfw go to shitty Glasgow college
>everyone there is ugly as fuck
>my friend goes to Glasgow University
>meet him there for lunch
>everyone is hot as fuck
>Pretty sure people were actually looking at me like I didn't belong
>>
>work colleague from London comes over for business trip
>take him out for dinner and then drive him back to his hotel
>tells me his wife, mother and aunt came over with him
>feel sorry for him
>pull up to hotel to drop him off
>three fucking gorgeous women standing outside. I swear they could be models
>buddy introduces them as wife, mom and aunt

don't know what they feed them over there but it sure works
>>
>>34587030
generations of incest
>>
>>34587030
Living in the UK now and can confirm a lot of them are not good-looking, and the bad teeth thing is not a meme.

There are qts too though
>>
File: 1443733286369.jpg (12KB, 406x422px) Image search: [Google]
1443733286369.jpg
12KB, 406x422px
>>34587191
Hi there Ryan

sponsored by OC-cola
>>
>>34587237
Not a Ryan I'm afraid
>>
>>34587248
Dang, do you happen to know a stoner called Ryan though?
>>
>>34587211
Yes the bad teeth is beyond a joke I'm the only person out of my friend who never started smoking all their teeth and brown and fucked and they all all in there mid 20's and some of them can't even afford to fix them because it's not coved by the NHS
>>
File: 1484233366157.jpg (331KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1484233366157.jpg
331KB, 683x1024px
>>34587191
University students area the best the UK has to offer and they don't stay good looking for long because they all smoke and take drugs every Thursday Friday Saturday every week. Also there a so many fat people in the UK who think they shouldn't try to be slim and men should like them regardless.
>>
The hardier better looking ones emigrated to Canada, the US and Australia/New Zealand. What was left was the weaker ones, who inbred like crazy because of Island.
>>
>>34587259
Cam't say I do, I'll keep an eye out though
>>
>>34587259
Hol up. I do.

Northern Ireland?
>>
File: image.jpg (247KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
247KB, 1920x1080px
>>34587163
What a hearty laugh. Thanks for making my day better
>>
>>34587398
Yeah the long haired guy
>>
>>34587398
Btw i gotta go wagecuck, add me on skype ill talk to you later.
Skype = Wazzup664
>>
>>34587379
Brexit will only increase the inbreeding across the UK in the Midlands and the north of Britain in already to late Scarborough and other places are totally fucked beyond repair visited a friend there once there was a auststic man barking in the street and people let him do everyday because he was born that way.
>>
Been saying this for years, British men are in a state of denial about it and think that a disgusting creature with 5 layers of make up looks good in a club with dim lighting, it's a circle jerk, all the other guys say these horrible women look good
>>
yeah its not even the british, the americans seem to have inherited their ugliness too, that combined with how fat most americans are just makes it even worse.

Altho the teeth meme is only really true alongside the chav culture/class, most uni students had decent/good teeth.
>>
File: wos appnin.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
wos appnin.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>34587030
OY! WHOTCHU SAY ABOUT US YA KUNT? ME EARD YOU TALKIN SHIT! LEMME TELL YA IM STRATE LOVABLE AIGHT? ME N ME MATES R TIGHT BRETHREN!
>>
>>34587030
I'd say I'm pretty attractive famalam
>>
>>34587030
Not only that but the men are feminized as fuck...soft weenies drinking tea , fuck not surprised if they add in their stuffed toys during "tea time". Cucked country %100
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.