[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Cyberbullying considered such a serious thing? surely

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: cyber-bully-3-final.jpg (41KB, 550x357px) Image search: [Google]
cyber-bully-3-final.jpg
41KB, 550x357px
Why is Cyberbullying considered such a serious thing? surely you can just turn off your computer
>>
yea just let people keep ridiculing you behind your back, as long as you don't see it it's like it doesn't exist, right
>>
you're literally as smart as an ostrich that sticks it's head in the sand OP
>>
As Tyler the creator said,

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Cyber Bullying Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Screen Like Nigga Close Your Eyes Haha
>>
>>34586797
Oh god that picture was used in a leaflet against bullying back in high school
>>
because it takes a psychological toll and nobody should be exposed to that, and they should be able to use their own computers freely without being harassed.
I mean there's different levels of it too, there's like mean youtube comments and strangers being dicks in general kind and then there's the organized destroy your life hack your pc secretly turn on the webcam and watch you masturbate by people you know irl kind. If it's people that know you irl they can make it extremely difficult to escape if they follow you everywhere you go and target you constantly.
>>
>>34586848
tells a lot that you remember this specific pic after all these years
>>
File: 1428782810809.jpg (30KB, 500x328px) Image search: [Google]
1428782810809.jpg
30KB, 500x328px
>tfw you were at highschool when every school was going nuts over non-existent cyberbullying
>tfw your dad naturally assumed you were being cyberbullied just because and forced you to show him your facebook so he could see all the cyberbullying
>Obviously there was no cyberbullying
>But he did see all my shitposting and never let me leave the house or use social media again.
>>
>>34586815
thats basically so fucking true.
>>
>>34586867
>If it's people that know you irl they can make it extremely difficult to escape if they follow you everywhere you go and target you constantly.
sounds like psychosis of some kind desu. i thought someone one was stalking me, it was very real, and actually when i think back, there was many signs that i was being stalked, so i might have, but when i told it to one of the guys that i tohught had something to do with stalking somehow, it stopped.
>>
>>34586878
>>34586878
>never let me leave the house or use social media again.
based dad
>>
>>34586908
social media could have turned him into a happy normie
>>
>>34586797
because of whiny manchildren called sjws
>>
>>34586985
social media is just a big dick swinging contest, it all does is contribute to people's anxiety
>>
>>34586903
I didn't really word that right, I guess I don't mean "follow you everywhere," if the people cyber bullying you are the same people you talk to every day or see every day at school or on the bus, the ones you're forced to be near or who live nearby, yeah it can prove tough to just get away from them, generally bullies will come to you.
Also it can clearly make you extremely paranoid and from there it's a downward spiral, but it seems like you understand that part pretty well.
>>
>>34586797
as someone who was mercilessly bullied for 13 years throughout school and tried to kill themselves as a result and now suffers from PTSD (doctors diagnosis) I think cyber bullying is a complete fucking joke. Seriously grow the fuck up. Don't like someone online? Block their ass. Its so easy to do yet people can't do it. On facebook you can remove all presense of someone from ever seeing you on there with a few button clicks. Why do people find this so hard to do? This is why i can't take it seriously when people kill themselves as a result of "cyber bullying"
>>
You guys havent really thought this thro.

What if someone makes a fake faceboook account using your pictures? Starts saying shit to other people pretending its you? Contacts your school and makes threats? Just turn off the computer right? Because that will help?

Or posting nudes online. Not that any of you faggots have to worry about that. But if youre a chick and your nudes get posted, will simply looking away make you feel better? No. It wont.

Cyberbullying is not what you retards think it is. Its not just going online and emailing eachother. Theres a lot you can do to fuck over someones life online.

But of course you autistic fucks take it literally to mean "calling people names on the internet". You guys are retarded.
>>
>>34586797
Cyber what ? Faggot
Grow a pair
>>
>>34587413
if you were bullied and it's bad enough that you have ptsd from it how can you be so unsympathetic? It's not just facebook, nudes get leaked and your whole school sees, webcams get hacked, they harass and harass and wont leave you alone, I don't think it's any different than regular bullying. People have a way of finding new ways to be cruel, I don't disagree that there are some people who just want "special treatment" and have snowflake syndrome, but don't blame the victim.
>>
>>34586797
Yes, you can do that (or simply close the tab, like another meme suggests), but that doesn't solve all cyberbullying. People can still spread rumors about you, impersonate you, leak pictures of you, hack your account, and more.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.