[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here /became what they hate/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: fuck off.jpg (41KB, 324x322px) Image search: [Google]
fuck off.jpg
41KB, 324x322px
>6 years ago
>was 14 y/o
>despised conformity, laziness, and excuses
>was hypermasculine
>go on things head on and ignore bullshit
>wasn't my parents' favorite child but didn't bother me
>parents' having financial issues so wanted me to get a job and told me I could go back to school when things are stable
>said no few times but got tired of my dad trying to show his dominance by pushing me around, closing the fridge when I go and nagging, over-reacts when I forget one chore
>worked in construction and on weekends in a grocery store
>1 year later when things got stable I said I want to go back to school
>he said no
>had a fight and kicked me out
>didn't bother me
>stole my brothers sleeping bag and slept in an abandoned factory (was comfy af)
>same day my dad reported me to the police and said I ran away
>next day when going for food got caught
>came back home
>dad: either you go to work or you get out of my house
>same shit as before
>didn't say anything to the officers because I wasn't of legal age and he could simply lie
>for the next 2 and half years same shit happened 9 times
>one night got drunk and fed-up
>naturally, went to confront him
>he didn't do anything just sat there while I was yelling, just an all out meltdown
>happened at least 5 times in a course of one month
>had plans on moving out when I turn 18 but lost all motivation
>started despising work, hate to get up in morning, drink every night, spiteful, unmotivated, suicidal, and just a disgusting human being
>month later my dad got diagnosed with skin cancer
>became weak, depressed, and unmotivated to do anything, not even yell at me
>quit work
>started doing some shit he used to do to me
>ignore him when he talks to me, when he needs something, act like he doesn't exist
>became dull, bored all the time, never try anything, only leave my room to go to the bathroom/get food, don't care about anything
>don't even bother looking for a job
>been like this for almost the past 2 years
>>
>>34586333
you should hurt your dad
>>
>>34586385
What's the point, he's already dying.
He told me once to "get help", told him I will, once he dies. was weirdly satisfying.
>>
>>34586333
only read all that shit cause you got trips. nice.

Funnily enough my Dad is also someone I never wanted to become. All during my childhood he would outright ignore me when speaking directly do him, even when I asked a question. We could go weeks of not speaking a word to each other even though we're the only two in the house. On weekends off school I was forced to sit at the kitchen table, listen to the radio and sit there doing homework or nothing. No homework? Nothing it is. No TV, no toys, no computer, nothing.

Now I can outright ignore people that talk to me, barely ever speak and don't want kids incase I fuck them up.
>>
>>34586333
I feel bad for you anon. Where was the rest of your family in all this?
>>
>>34586333

>be younger me
>try not to be gay
>be older me
>be gay
>>
>>34586333
I got an undercut haircut.

I've become what i hate.
>>
File: IEH1m2Dg.jpg (182KB, 728x645px) Image search: [Google]
IEH1m2Dg.jpg
182KB, 728x645px
>>34586441
Mom didn't say anything when I used to get beaten or kicked out, my brothers sometimes helped him or did the job for him, my older brothers were studying and "can't get a job because that's too much".
Now my mom is weirdly nice to me.
For my brothers, oldest one got married, 3 kids and works at a gas station, other one is engaged and jobless, the one younger than me never a worked a day in his life.

I won a lottery ticket 2 years ago, because of that my family is now trying to be nice to me and not bother me.
I have enough money till the day I die and leave some behind, not to them.

I fully understand it's a disgusting pathetic way of revenge, but I'll fucking take it.
>>
>>34586628
how much did you win, anon?
>>
>>34586628
you won a lottery ticket? nice anon i'm happy to see someone who deserves it! spend it well and maybe one day you can spend it on a child to raise him/her and give it the life it truly deserves!
>>
>>34586628
>not including the most interesting detail in the OP
dummy
>>
>>34586723
If he did there would just be greedy anons begging for cash.
>>
>>34586674
2 Mill in USD

>>34586677
>maybe one day you can spend it on a child to raise him/her and give it the life it truly deserves!
Yeah, maybe.
>>
>>34586804
Is that 2 mil after taxes? How much have you spent so far?
>>
>>34586845
After, and spent less than 10k.
>>
>>34586864
Move out anon, get a job so you don't get really bored of doing nothing with it all day and to also sustain a certain amount, whenever you want just quit the job and neet it out for a few years, rinse and repeat. You'll get bored of life no matter how much money you have unless you do something to satisfy your needs
>>
>>34586333
nice fake story you got there anon
also, checked
>>
>>34586333

>be small child, find out about mental illnesses and that my mom has depression
>she tells me there's a slight chance that I could have it as well since it can be passed on genetically
>hope to god that I don't end up like my mom
>hit puberty, depression kicks in
>fuck

And now I am essentially the male version of my mom, full-blown /abyss/
>>
>>34586804
Damn i'm jelly tho i live in country with neetbux, but you can see people's disgust. With lottery win you get automatic respect, pretty crazy how much people value money.
>>
>>34586804
>claims to have 2 million dollars
>hasn't moved out

Either fake or you're an awful storyteller. Why are you still living there?
>>
could it be that OP is an attentionwhore?
>>
File: 1484315599678.png (233KB, 568x590px) Image search: [Google]
1484315599678.png
233KB, 568x590px
>>34586874
Thanks for the kind words and advice, but I'm planning on staying like this till I get my fill.

>>34586897
Yeah, I was ostracized by a lot of my relatives all my life, now they say hi, call and text me, and invite me to events, but I just ignore them.

>>34586919
Gonna keep ignoring my family and fuck off when I see my dad in his grave.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.