[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Opiates

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: feele.png (490KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
feele.png
490KB, 768x576px
Does anyone have any experience dealing with opiates? Addiction? I'd be interested to hear some stories
>>
File: 1469868720507.jpg (79KB, 548x404px) Image search: [Google]
1469868720507.jpg
79KB, 548x404px
I do, r u still there?
I can help bud
>>
>>34585752
Deal with them but not dealing with them they are extremely difficult to get off of once your hooked..

Stick with speed, seriously
>>
>>34585752
I tried to kill myself with a heroin overdose once. Spoiler: it didn't work.
>>
>>34585752
literally just got home from the methadone clinic

my advice, don't do opiates OP
>>
>>34586645
How do you fuck that up dude..

Get the fucking job done.. shoot most of a 40 bag.
>>
>>34586649
Had to kick 40mgs of that shit dude after 2 years took me 1.5 months for the physical withdrawals to stop

Methadone is pure hell make sure you taper that stuff properly when you decide to get off it.. also take fiber pills, you're not gonna be able to shit

Methadone does save lives, but its way WAY gnarlier than H.. cant even believe thats possible
>>
>>34585946
>>34586450
>>34586645
how did you guys first get into it?
>>
>>34587071
being depressed, pissed off, bored, and Ive been an addict since I was 14.. I didnt know obviously what pandora's shitbox I was opening at the time but H use for me was inevitable. Heroin is the drug addicts drug.

When I was little patents went through a really bad divorce, mom cheated on dad, dad was a total pussy, mom had NPD.. you can already see where this is going.. drugs just made me not deal with emotions.

Started H at 19.. from 14-19 it was weed, psychs and ecstacy. All the hippie shit. I did OC once when I was 18 but it didnt really do much for me until I was 20..

I got hooked around 23.. was real careful for awhile (until I shot it.. the first time you do that shit too.. its indescribable). Dealt it, Dropped out of college and kept dealing for the surenos.

Got arrested, fucked over, homeless.. now im back at my parents. Had to kick my methadone its probably one of the worst experiences of my life.

pro tip: Just do speed, H is dangerous and for some people its just a matter of time before they hit the bottom
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.