[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PSYCHOLOGICAL EVALUATION

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

Anons, I've got a psychological evaluation coming up tomorrow. How do I secure NEET/Autism bux?

I've got a history of schizoid personality disorder and depression. No friends. Lack of social skills. I've dropped out (well, it's technically on hold but I've got no intention of finishing) of my master's before the finals. No real hobbies apart from bicycles. I could see myself selling bikes, but I'm too afraid to apply. I score high on r9k autism tests. I talk to myself a lot and think about stuff (usually bicycle related, explaining stuff to people etc.). I could see myself doing that.

I've also approached my high school and offered them to teach a sort of a speech class which I took 4 semesters of at uni and actually enjoyed. I've got some good feedback from the students but the problem is that if that were to start it would only be 1 or 2 classes a week (90 or 180 minutes) meaning it's by no means a "normal" 9-5 40hrs/week job. Really shit pay. But it's fun and interactive and useful imo. I undertook this effort in order to have an excuse not to be able to work your standard 9-5.

As of this moment I'm still technically a NEET (apart from the speech class mentioned above). I'm afraid to go ask around the local bikes shops if they're hiring because it's the middle of winter. I've got COMP TIA+, some Google Analytics cert and some other writing related certs I pursued and got when I was at uni. So I hope I'm entirely useless. I can write well if I care about what I'm writing. For example I wrote a speech in which all words start with letter P (not in English, my native is Czech) or a longer one that went from A to Z. Some professors even complimented on my essays saying they are publishing-worthy but I never pursued that.

Cont...
>>
File: 1478456863806.png (172KB, 440x447px) Image search: [Google]
1478456863806.png
172KB, 440x447px
>>34585720
...Anons, I've accepted I'll never live a normal life. I just want to be COMFY. I'm very frugal. I think I could enjoy teaching kids something useful. I think I would be good at giving people advice on bikes. Ride bikes. Take photos. Enjoy life. Is that too much to ask?

How do I approach this evaluation? Do I play autismo or do I talk about what I just shared with you? I'm not really close to my mom. She doesn't know any of this. Please, help. Any experiences with this kinds of thing are very welcome.
>>
Just be yourself.

This time it is real advice.
>>
File: 1484081176658.jpg (102KB, 480x475px) Image search: [Google]
1484081176658.jpg
102KB, 480x475px
>>34585757
>This time it is real advice.

But how do I "be myself"? Haven't I been myself my entire life? It didn't work so well if you don't mind me saying. Is this even real life?
>>
>>34585737
>I think I could enjoy teaching kids

You can't even fix your shit, why would you want to transfer your autism onto susceptible young minds?
>>
ssi is hard to get, even for people who truly need it. I wouldn't count on that but it does seem like a lot of people have it who shouldn't. You have to actually be disabled, or diagnosed with something very serious. I wouldn't try and "play" retarded. ssi will also know about your college situation, it won't matter to them whether you're socially awkward or have no friends or whatever, you have to actually have something wrong with you, and it all has to be documented.

Source: am schizo on ssi
>>
apply at the bike shops now before other people do in the spring
>>
>>34586027
This reply is exactly why "b urself" will work magically my friend.
>>
File: 1408115333361.jpg (3KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1408115333361.jpg
3KB, 250x250px
>>34586130
>why would you want to transfer your autism onto susceptible young minds?

Not wanting to live in an autism-unified beautiful world.

>ISHYGDDT
>>
>>34585737
If you completed a 4 year degree then there absolutely no chance you're going to get "autism bux". The only scenario I see you getting the government to fund your pathetic lifestyle is if you have had a complete mental/schizo breakdown from the time after your degree completion to now (would have to have been medically documented).

Grow the fuck up and get on with your life. accept that you're just going to be another miserable working adult (along with the millions and millions of others).

What make's you more special than them? (hint: you aren't)
>>
>>34587180
>accept that you're just going to be another miserable working adult (along with the millions and millions of others).
But I don't want to. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>What make's you more special than them? (hint: you aren't)
What does being special have to do with anything?
>>
>>34587290
you feel like you are entitled to special treatment. You think you're special.
>>
>>34587290
Ignore that dumb faggot anon, he doesn't understand the issues that come with schizotypal PD. You sound like a very bright man, and one with genuine interests/passions. You should tell the god's honest truth to your psychiatrist/therapist. They can help equip you with tools that will allow you to find engaging with the world less emotionally and physically draining.
>>
>>34587799
>schizotypal
I meant to say schizoid.
>>
File: 1363121308468.jpg (158KB, 455x610px) Image search: [Google]
1363121308468.jpg
158KB, 455x610px
>>34587799
Double dubs of truth.

Thanks mate. Your words fill me with hope.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.