[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ADHD

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1485659192839.jpg (59KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1485659192839.jpg
59KB, 512x512px
What do fellow robots? I can't do anything
Any pills I should try?
>>
You can't see a psychiatrist?
>>
See a doctor you roastie god damn this isn't that difficult.
>>
Adderall/ritalin is your only savior, you'll most likely abuse it but realize you've accomplished more on it than anything by yourself in the past and will surely be enveloped by despair. That being said its still an improvement.
>>
>>34585381
I suggest you don't fall for the drug meme
>>
>>34585397
>>34585398
>Doctor
Is this going to help?
I don't have much money

>tfw I checked everything on http://www.additudemag.com/adhd/article/1041.html
>>
>>34585381
How about you take the red pill and don't let others medicate your personality away.
>>
>>34585490
It's not my personality it's a disorder
>>
>>34585580
>it's a disorder
This is what the pharma industry would want you to believe
>>
>>34585619
How do you know?
What I know for sure is that I can't concentrate and that I have all the symptoms described by wiki etc. for ADHD
>>
>>34585637
>Be me
>Took ADHD meds for most of my life
>Decide to drop the meds
>Make minor changes to my diet (Less sugar, more fermented food products (heard it helped))
>Feel better than ever, I feel I have even more focus than when I took the meds, more motivation, less easily discouraged to do stuff, feel less zombie, no more depression episodes

Never going back
>>
>>34585708
Also
>Less anxiety
>>
>>34585637
Now forgive me, but it's 5 am and I need to go to sleep, hope I made you think
>>
>>34585725
>>34585708
But I was like that all my life and my life go many changes all over it so even if I had a new diet it wouldnt matter.
There must be something wrong with me, I hit home on all the tests.
>>
ADHD is a made up condition. Stop using the internet so much and your attention span will return.
>>
>>34585381
I am getting serious depression anxiety and ADHD because of my academic situation right now

i'm in second year and still do not know what to major

getting major panic attacks and depression symptoms because i look vulnerable and every CS robot is trying to cuck me

I just want to drop out but at the same time have no idea what i'm doing with my life

I feel like I'm just whining and shit but this is where university took me to
>>
>>34585759
You don't "get" ADHD you dumb cunt, you may be stressed out or panic which reduces your focus, but that isn't ADHD
>>
>>34585823
i guess that might be it then

so much for a stressed out avoidant robot with no friends and no exercise
>>
I just stopped taking the pills cause I didnt feel myself. I just started to do a lot during the day so I wasnt super hyper
>>
I have "ADHD" and was prescribed pills since kindergarten including adderal vyvance ritalin, some others that i cant remember plus antidepressants like zoloft and wellbutrin. I don't really like the idea of taking them any more and quit a year ago or so. Now im the polar oppisite of my younger hyper energetic self, I think i might have a legitimate memory problem, am extremely depressed and my "adhd" is much worse. Could this because of the pills I was taking?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.